Happy Monday,
Its ny last say in Scotland and I have had a fab time I will definitely be back at some point! For today I thought I would share this card made with the fab jewelled heart and the infinity striplet.
I started this by cutting the infinity strip let across the top and bottom of a pice of bright white foundation card. The triplet has three panels so I extended each cut by slipping the striplet back into the design further along to make a 5 panel cut.
I then cut the jewelled heart from silver shine pearl foundation card. I added one of the Heart Treat cos that have been made to fit the heart die range which I filled with some sweet hearts and ice flake glitter jewels.
I mounted the heart above a set of stitched flags cut and layered behind. finished with a messy seam binding bow, heart embellishment and silver linx.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteIs this your emergency sweet safe?. It is a beautiful card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
A lovely card, though maybe a bit frustrating for the recipient if they can't get the sweeties out!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card, love the colour combo very much
So pleased to hear you've enjoyed your time in Scotland too
June x
Hi John, a beautiful card, love this striplet design. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteA very elegant card - love it!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh you have outdone yourself today with this card, yes you know it is my kind of creation, love the sriplets and the hearts, gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHope the show went well and that you enjoy your last day in Scotland today.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful John.Pleased you've enjoyed your trip to Scotland.Have a safe journey back.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, those striplets are beautiful, safe journey home.
Chris xx
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteWow what beautiful card just love it.
Jan
Wow, such an amazing card John. Love the heart die.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, absolutely stunning card love this striplet, glad you showed us how you cut them at the demo day and you enjoyed your stay here we hope you do come back to visit as we had a marvellous time. Safe journey home.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Beautiful
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card. I love the design and the dies are amazing. Enjoy your last day in Scotland and have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Enjoy your last day in Scotland and have a safe journey home. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLove what you have created the last few days.
I'm having trouble with my google account so this comment will come up as anonymous lol.
Glad you are enjoying your visit to Scotland.
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, I love it.
Enjoy your last day in Scotland (I'm sure you'll be back though, at some point in the future).
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Glad you enjoyed Scotland.
B xx
Beautiful card-would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Such an elegant card, John. I love it.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Safe journey home.
Lydia
X
Super card John, love that striplet, so delicate. xxxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely striplet but the central panel is a bit ott for me. Sorry John. Safe journey home - it's a long way.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Just lovely .
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Gorgeous card John, love the grey and yellow together.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed your time in Scotland. Safe journey home, it's a long drive.
Morning John, fabulous card, love the Infinity Striplet.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm not a fan of the treat cup thingys personally but love the design of the rest of the card .......... particularly the Striplet, which is on my shopping list.
Enjoy your day in Fife. Spent many a happy holiday up there.
Ang x
Hi John love today's card glad you had a fab time safe journey home xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Somply fabulous John. Love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Good Morning John well its dry but chilly, hope the journey back from Scotland wasnt to tiring. A beautiful card this morning. hugs Shirleyxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card I love that Striplet
ReplyDeleteAbsolutley gorgeous design, lovely shades of colour too, beautiful dies and love the hearts.
ReplyDeleteHave a super time at Adrien's shop, Kate x
Very very nice John - the big hearts looks like candy... great
ReplyDeleteMorning John, This is gorgeous, colours are beautiful and the hearts, are they sweeties !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Gorgeous and the splash of colour from the sweeties is just right.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Beautiful card john x gorgeous colours and love the sweet hearts x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWow what a stunning card today. I especially love the infinity striplet.
Lovely card John. Recognise the heart from the workshop. Lovely die. Hope you are enjoying your day in Fife. Safe journey home.
ReplyDeleteI really, really like this card with the different designs and bits you put together to make this lovely card. There is something special about the Infinity Striplet combined with the Jeweled Heart. Good job John!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW John this is so stunning i absolutely love this
ReplyDeletecard.
I really like how the striplet look with the beautiful heart die.
I love love love it.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry Ve been missing but I've been on holiday for a week! I'm so glad you are enjoying Scotland! Think you may meet some friends of mine today! Hope so!
Your work over the past week has been beatiful! I loved yesterday's canvas. Today's card is really lovely although I'm not a big fan of the treat cups! Maybe I'll come round! What you have done with it is beautiful though!
Thank you,
Love Myra
Or even beautiful!! Sorry!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card, love the use of the Striplet.
ReplyDeleteThank you for a brilliant day at McOyster Crafts. We need you with us again very soon and for Tutorials.
Patricia
What a fab card. Was lovely meeting you on Thursday with Marie. Your demo's are great, and so relaxing - I think I need to install you in my office hehe. Hope you are now heading home for some well earned rest and I hope to see you soon in Scotland or down south later in the year with Marie. Thanks again for a great crafting day out.xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, I'm a newbi to your blog and just love this card, I always try to see you on Hochanda. I hope you had a lovely day at McOyster crafts and come back soon
ReplyDeleteTake care, Jess x
Hi John lovely card the strip let is beautiful I like the combination of colours
ReplyDeleteJohn loved this card when I saw it in the "flesh " today at McOysters crafts. Thank your for 5 hours of brilliant demo's. I leant so much, and will be using them from now on. Don't leave it too long to come back to Adrian's.
ReplyDeleteHazel X
Hi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, and your design is stunning as usual.
Love the colours and the wonderful design too.
So glad you had a good time North of the Border it sure is a very lovely place, and the people are so very friendly as well.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
so beautiful love the way you extended this design ,Laura O
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI love this card & the Dies you have used are gorgeous thank you.
Hug's Lynda Brock xx
John I really love the infinity striplet that you have used, such a whimsical feel to this card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for coming to a little shop in Fife. A very enjoyable day.
ReplyDelete