Happy Wednesday,
Another sample from the stunning dies designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions that I will have on my shows on Hochanda on Thursday and Friday this week. The ODS will feature the amazing new Heart dies which fit the heart treat cups making perfect easy shaker cards!
For this first card I cut the infinity striplet across a piece of bright white foundation card however I extended the pattern as the die only has there panels. I added this to a piece of steel pearl foundation card leaving the centre blank. Next I cut the jewelled heart die cut in the pearl card and added the matching treat cup behind filled with heart shaped sweets and the new Iced Flake glitter jewels ( there is a whole range of brand new glitter jewels just launched by Cosmic shimmer that I will have on the show!
Next I cut a set of the stitched flag dies in bright white and added mats of the steel. I stamped the sentiment, as I know you will be pleased to hear Mrs D, using the sentiment from my Michaelmas daisy clear stamp sets.
Finally I added a spray at the side which is, even I will admit, a little over the top but I love it! I made this with blue white seam binding, metallic linx and a pearl and crystal embellishment form the Always and Forever collection by Craft Consortium.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a gorgeous card I really like these hearts.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hello John, now that is what you call a "sweetheart", love it. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThese dies make special cards for special people.Gorgeous.
Jan
Morning John, you have done it again, fantastic, what a stunning creation, I love the striplet die used in the background, and of course the new heart dies with the shaker part, another one added to my list to make..........If I can persuade hubby to bring me I might be able to visit Ally Pally, but will only stay for a couple of hours, fingers crossed he is in a good mood.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Beautiful John. Joycex
ReplyDeleteReally lovely card John, can't wait for the ODS.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
A really pretty card
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A beautiful card John. My basket die arrived yesterday so I'm hoping to have a go today.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John, great card but one question how do you get the sweets out without spoiling the lovely card!!! Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card I do like a shaker card and this one is stunning. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John a really pretty card i love that Heart die .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, I have seen this and it's a real stunner.
Looking forward to the shows.
Patricia X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
A very "sweet" card John!
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteI love this card. The striplet is a 'must have' and the way you have used the stitched flags looks amazing
June x
Hi John. You showed us this card earlier in the month but it's lovely seeing it again. I just love these colours together.
ReplyDeleteSueL x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card, the grey and lemon make a great combination of colours.
What a gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good Morning John a beautiful card today I love the sweeties in the middle. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the elegance and colours.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John, lovely card today. I do like the striplet, think I will have to have this one.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Love this card I do like that Striplet a lot and is on my Wish List I meant to say yesterday that the beautiful hear dies reminds me of the classic old tattoos that men/bikers/sailors used to get
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card. Looking forward to the Shows and seeing the new products as well as your lovely demonstrations.
Love Myra
I really like this lovely card. The colors and design goes so well together. It's not over the top for me!
ReplyDeleteLove this card John you do sue proud love the striplets dies and the heart xxxxxx thank you love June horrocks xxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteJohn this is absolutely stunning and i love it.
ReplyDeleteThe striplet die as a background is perfect with the heart die. And i love the colour combo.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletesuch a brilliant and wonderful card, and your design is ace.
Love the colours too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John beautiful card with fabulous dies and design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHi John Stunning card I love the way you have used the striplets and the stitched flags the heart die is beautiful I'm looking forward to watching your shows
ReplyDeleteVery cleaver card John!!! I am looking forward to watching your demos.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteBetty M
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteIt's like New York, New York ....... so good we saw it twice. Lol!
Ang x