Today's card showcases another 2 of the current range of dies designed by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions that will be on my Hochanda shows starting at 8pm on Thursday evening. Today I am sharing this card made with the Olivia frames and tags and the Antlia Gemini die.
Next I cut one of the edges and the detail from the Antlia die into a strip of bright white across the bottom. I backed this with baby pink and repeated the process to make one in sherbet. I overlapped these and added the panel at the top.
I cut the wispy fronds and the small flowers from the spring foliage and arranged these, as shown, across the side to balance the pieces.
I finished the card as shown with layers of the three colours.
Enjoy...
Morning John, this is a WOW card I love it, love how you embossed the colours it really makes them pop.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today it really shows how beautiful the dies are.
jan
Hi John, this is a fabulous card, great design and colour combination. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely card thank you.
Take care Kitty.
Stunning card John,lots of detail. Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John a lovely colour combo and a great die xx
ReplyDeletePretty card today
ReplyDeleteLovely card-really like the colours & the layers.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card those dies are amazing and I love the colours you have used. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. I love how you've used the flowers from the spring foliage dotted across the wispy fronds.
B xx
Morning John, oh you have done it again, fantastic card, love the colours and the dies used, look how the coloured insert fit so beautifully, the dies Sue has designed and produced really are wonderful, you have created another masterpiece, yes you have guessed I want to make this one..............now where did I put those dies..........you would be proud of me really John as I have a spreadsheet of all my dies and where they are stored, well got one thing right anyway. Have a great day my friend.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Great work, loving this card.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning Johna stunning card today.I love the colour combo you used they work so well togather.
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
What a beautiful card John. I love the colours and that Olivia die is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, love those tiny flowers and delicate fronds.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John another gorgeous card I love the colours and the dies.
ReplyDeleteAnd your design is wonderful
Have a lovely day
Debs xx
Hi John, I really really love this card. So delicate and feminine and the colours just work do well. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card this morning, John. I love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good Morning John, beautiful card this morning love the strong inks youve used they really do pop from the diecuts. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John, love the dies
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
x
So Beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this card. I'm a big fan of the wispy fronds with the flowers, I think they make a perfect embellishment for any card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John I love it the dies are lovely and the colours you have used are stunning thank you xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks xxxx
Stunning card John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the lacy look across the bottom, gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a really pretty card today. Love the lace petticoat effect at the bottom of the card.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John! Another beautiful and stunning card. Such inspiration! Thank you. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty colours and lovely card.
After a hectic day yesterday I'm relaxing, before finishing a sewing machine bag to use on Thursday at the sewing group I'm going to.
So no card making until that is done, need to make Birthday card this week, so will be looking on here tomorrow for inspiration.
Keep up the great work.
Maggie
Hi John,
ReplyDeletepretty card today, love the way you've embossed the focal point in pinks. I sometimes forget I can do that, so it's good to be reminded.
Hugs, Rose
Stunning card and although I'm not a pink person I like these shades
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Lovely colours. Looking forward to seeing you demo this card. Have two of the dies so will attempt this.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card today! I love everything about it, design, Dies and colours used! Looking forward to seeing this and others demonstrated. Thank you.
Love Myra
Hi John, now here's a really pretty card, beautiful dies and design, love the lacey look, Kate x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning John!
ReplyDeleteJune x
John this is stunning, i love the detail on the die and
ReplyDeletethe colours you have used behind it go together perfectly.
Love the lacy look underneath as well.
totally beautiful.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely marvellous! You know I like a cheeky sentiment but still love it.
Ang x
Gorgeous card, John, love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteLesley S
Beautiful card john x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Gorgeous card John, love how you have used the fancy swirls and just added those small flowers and it looks amazing! Absolutely love your color choices. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Lovely colours too.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWow gorgeous card love the Die & the colour's are beautiful with the lovely LaCie borders.
Hug's Lynda Brock xx
I really love all the cards that I've found made by you. I am wondering what the measurements are though. I've been making cards and I've been buying the Sue Wilson's craft dies and some stamps of yours. Thanks.
ReplyDelete