Happy Wednesday,
Its day 2 of my Hochanda shows featuring the Atlantic Ocean collection of dies by Sue Wilson. I thought I would share a couple more samples form the shows.
Today's first card features the Cape Verde die in Iris, Wisteria and coconut white. I added spray of nasturtium dies cut in velum with the outline dies cut in wisteria foundation card. I allow used the lace edged leaves and the rippled striplet to finish off the front.
Today's second card features the Atlantic ocean background this time teamed with the laced heart. I added the laced heart with brown satin ribbon using the matching treat cup to make a shakers card.
Tune in today at 9am, 12pm, 4pm and final call at 7pm to see how these and many more were made.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful cards, I'm just watching yesterday's repeat show on Hochanda before I get ready for work, and will have to watch today's shows on catch up.
All the samples look amazing.
Chris xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a great show last night the recorder is set for today.
Beautiful cards too John, thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, two beautiful cards managed to watch last nights show later on and have set recorder for today's masterpieces will watch them later.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John, two beautiful cards. I have not caught up with last nights show yet, but will do and looking forward to todays as well. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh wow the samples are fabulous but the Hochanda show last night was brilliant, the cards you had made for the show were out of this world, you have certainly done Sue's dies and stamps proud, I bet she is so proud of you too. Got to tape today's shows as out at my craft group, thank goodness for catch up too.
ReplyDeleteI must say that the samples of card other people had sent in are wonderful too.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful work, so classy and original.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat show last night. Your samples were simply gorgeous.
Jan.
Beautiful cards John, really enjoyed the show last night, looking forward to today's.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John your cards are stunning I love them both. All the dies are amazing. I really enjoyed your show last night and I am looking forward to watching more today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards, love the first one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
The cards you made on the show were lovely, as are these. You certainly have a knack of making the dies work for you and bringing out the best!
ReplyDeleteHave fun today.
Jan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards.
You are so talented.
Our new class was great, really enjoyed it so will be going again.
Will have to watch your shows on catch up.
Maggie
Good morning John, two gorgeous cards
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed last nights show and looking forward to todays
Marion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards. Looking forward to your shows.
B xx
Two fabulous cards John. Love them both. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John a great show last night and two lovely cards this morning
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat show. Two lovely cards.
Lydia
x
Great show last night - looking forward to todays.
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards today, John.
Anne (Northampton)
They're really gorgeous John. I particularly love the blue one. Great show last night. I'm looking forward to today's. You're certainly showing some beautiful cards. I have the whole Atlantic Ocean collection and it's marvellous to see what you've done with them.
ReplyDeletelove the cards today, I think number one is my favourite, although that might have something to do with the colour. Have not yet seen your shows so have something to look forward to later today.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Loved the show last night the cards were stunning thank you John xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John two beautiful cards I like the way you've teamed the lattice heart die with the atlantic background the circles in both work so well together
ReplyDeleteI,
I've been watching your show this morning fabulous demos and samples
Good Morning John.. Two stunning cards this morning . I am really enjoying watching your shows with great demos and stunning samples.. Wendy
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards today, I'm tending to favour the first one.... it's the blue! LOL
Crafty smiles... June
Good Morning John, wow what a brilliant job you have done of both of these beautiful cards, and a fabulous job on Hochanda to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletecracking show last night, and can't see it going any different today, other than stuff will probably run out.
Gorgeous cards, as were all the samples. Thank you for sharing.
Hugs, Rose
Two very lovely cards and it amazes me how different the Nasturtiums can look in different mediums - you with vellum today and Sue cutting slits into them
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards, colours and designs are amazing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful shows John, keep them coming.
Thank you for all the "hints & tips" I learn something with every show.
Patricia x
Two stunner no cads John. I've recorded your shows and can't wait to have a look at them.
ReplyDeleteStunning cards again today John. Have tried to watch your shows today but each time someone has interrupted me so will have to wait until later and watch catch up.
ReplyDeleteHave just taken a look at Sue's next die release and can't wait to see what you do with those.
D xx
Lovely cards. Haven't watched the shows yet but aim to catch up tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletedid manage to remember to record your shows today.
Looking forward to watching your wonderful demos later after my commenting is done.
2 wonderful and very stunning designs yet again.
Their colours are gorgeous and they look so superb also.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
John both of these cards are totally gorgeous, i am now
ReplyDeleteoff to catch up with the shows.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI've just watched the 7pm Show! Watched last night's live and today's 4pm live! So got two still to watch. They have been great! Your cards are gorgeous - it's interesting you said the Atlantic Ocean set was the first one you reached for. The Atlantic Ocean background Die was my first purchase of that Launch! It's beautiful and you have made it sing! Thanks for all the hints and tips! Really liked the tape one on the four corner pieces! So much more! Have ordered Mocha card - it's gorgeous. Also theFoliage and tiny flowers dies! You sold those!!
Oh - today's cards are beautiful! Thank you so much for all your hard work! Safe journey home!
Love Myra
Two beautiful cards
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards John. Your shows have been so informative with some girgeous samples to tease us. Thank you x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards John. Loved the shows. Managed to watch all of them on Rewind. You demo Sue's dies so well. Thank you. Looking forward to Ally Pally. Haven't told my granddaughter yet.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John , I just want to say stunning cards. I have really enjoyed all your shows from the samples to Demos..... Wendy
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteGreat shows and beautiful samples. The first card is my fave ........ it's lilac so nuff said lol!
Ang x