Another quick post today Im afraid showcasing 2 of the cards from yesterdays shows! As you may have gathered if you tuned in I made a lot of samples for these shows so I thought another twofer might help get through them!
I demonstrated the technique for making this simple background using the Atlantic Ocean collection at the start of the 12pm hour so you can see how this was made on www.hochcnda.com.
I simply added an additional frame in the centre, some gold flourishes and a flower cut alternately in black and white using the chrysanthemum die by Sue Wilson.
The second card is another demo form the show and is made entirely with the Atlantic border and corners die set. This was made at 4pm so you can see the principles of this card by watching that show on Rewind.
Enjoy...
Lovely Two'fer John, will catch up on the shows later.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Elaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove No.1 card. Thanks once again for all your tips and inspiration on the shows.
Jan
Morning John, I like two'fer days and you have brought 2 lovely examples to us today, I prefer no 1 because I like simple things (now no cracks please haha!!). I must admit I didn't have all of the atlantic set, but I have now, so when I am bankrupt and I know who to blame haha - feel in a silly mood today, can you tell.
ReplyDeleteLoved the shows, I am going to go back in and take screen shots of the card samples to give me some inspiration.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Two fabulous cards John, really enjoyed your shows, can't wait for Ali Pali.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good morning John your cards are stunning those dies are amazing. I enjoyed your shows. I am looking forward to seeing Charlie crafting with you at Ally Pally. I am hoping to be there but it depends on the wedding prep. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards especially the first one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards. I loved the shows, still a couple to watch.
B xx
Morning John i watched your show yesterday some great tips.two lovely cards but i must say i perfer no.i Enjoy your day
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
I haven't seen any of yesterdays show yet but will watch some today. These are lovely samples.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Lovely samples John. Have yet to watch the shows! Xx
ReplyDeleteLove the cards John both are brill loved the shows love June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteStunning John. Going to try this with another set of Sues dies as I can't get the Atlantic dies just yet.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, two fantastic cards, I think number one is my favourite as it is so plain but so effective.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good morning John, two great cards. Enjoyed all your shows and looking forward to more of your samples appearing on your blog. You made so many!!!
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good Morning John two beautiful cards this morning and the first one looks just fabulous must give them one a try. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome, John! Thank you for these!
ReplyDeleteDonita
Caught bits of the shows yesterday but have them all recorded so I can watch them in full. Two great samples today.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI think the first one is my favourite very elegant.
Lydia
X
Lovely cards John. Just shows how versatile those dies are.
ReplyDeleteLove both cards John thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda Brock x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteHave you recovered a little bit? I hope so! Today's cards are beautiful but the first one is my favourite and I will have a go at that one! Such versatile Dies.
Thank you,
Love Myra
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThe first one appeals to me more as I'm not an Art Deco kinda gal. Hope you manage a nap today.
Ang x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewonderful cards/samples/shows. Those dies are elegance personified.
Hugs, Rose
Two beautiful cards I especially like the first one I enjoyed the shows I managed for the first time to catch most of them
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing you at Ally Pally
Both lovely cards john x thoroughly enjoyed your shows x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Love the simplicity of the first card with just a little pop of colour.
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John,
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, I really love the simplicity of the first one. Jury is out on the second, it would be a sad world if we all liked the same thing.
Great shows, demos, fantastic samples, great hints & tips, thank you.
Patricia x
Lovely cards John but love the Art Deco one best. Enjoyed yesterday's shows. Thanks for all the hints and tips. Liked all the cards on the show.
ReplyDeleteHi John two fabulous cards I think the first one is my favourite I like the elegant simplicity of it
ReplyDeleteGreat cards again today John. Managed to catch some of one of your shows yesterday and even managed to get the card stock pack so quite pleased. Will try to watch on catch up later. I love all the useful tips you give us too.
ReplyDeleteD xx
Hi John. Loved your shows yesterday, so many hints and tips. Two lovely cards, my favourite is the first one.
ReplyDeleteTwo gorgeous cards John but no 1 just has the one for me.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda Brock xx
Hi John, two beautiful cards I think the first one does it for me.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx