Happy Sunday,
A frame and tag card today and one that is a little smaller and could easily be made without the embossed layer to make it a 5 x 5 card!
I stared by cutting the rippled striplet using both the detail and outline die in lilac foundation card. I then backed these in white using the outline die and added them to a square of wisteria foundation card.
Next I cut the No's 1, 2 and 3 dies from the Lucy frames and tags set in wisteria and backed this with white repeating the process with the remaining dies in the set in lilac, again backed in white. I arranged the die cuts as shown rotating the pieces to gain the overlap. I studded the piece with 3mm stick on pearls and added a backing of white embossed with the A4 honeycomb haven embossing folder with more layers of the white, wisteria and lilac.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a gorgeous card love the pastel colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
That's really lovely John, and a little bit different. x
ReplyDeleteLovely card John .Nice to be able to make a smaller card.Joycexx
ReplyDeleteLove these colours together. Great card.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, those colours are great together.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA very different look,not your usual style but it's beautiful.
Jan
A lovely, small card. Perfect size for posting. Love the colours too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers Day to all.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Pretty card and colours. Good to have a smaller card.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
I really like this colour combo I will have to try it. A great card John enjoy your day xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card & a great colour combination.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely colours, lovely card.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Love the colour combo the whole set up is brill !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Morning John Nice card lovely colour combo i like the smaller cards have a nice day .
ReplyDeleteCatherine hugs xx
Hi John this is a gorgeous card I love the colours and the dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWhat gentle colours - a lovely card today, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card John, love the dies and colour combination used.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good Morning John what a beautiful day and I love the photo of you and your mum, I hope you spoil her today to. A stunning card today love the design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, this card is beautiful, love the design and colours. Happy Mothering Sunday to all, have a wonderful day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteLove the pastel colours on this pretty card
June x
Hi John, great colour combo, pretty card.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and yes I'd probably make the smaller version (dies permitting!) for posting costs etc
ReplyDeleteHi John, very pretty, I don't actually have these dies, but sure I can improvise.
ReplyDeleteLove Rosemarie X
Good morning John! Another stunning and beautiful card. I love the colour combination. Its convinced me that I could also use that embossing folder and striplet (I already own the Lucy die!). Thank you. Take care! Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a very pretty card and I love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Beautiful card John. Love the colours. Xx
ReplyDeleteAfternoon John, a gorgeous card today, love the colour combinations you have used. brilliant selection of dies too.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful picture on Facebook today of you and your lovely Mum.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card in lovely colours.
Thank you,
Love Myra
Big ,Bold and Beautiful john
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
john this is another stunning and beautiful card, i do love those colours together.
ReplyDeleteVery cool 😎
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. I have the Lucy die and will substitute others. Thank you for sharing this with us.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletesuch a very brilliant card and super design.
Love the wonderful colours.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John. Beautiful card and colours .
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeen up and about, hither and tither.... and plain forgot I hadn't commented yet. So, here it is : Lovely card, Loving the design.
Hugs, Rose
Eh up.John
ReplyDeleteDelicious combo of dies and colours but you know what I think is missing ......... lol!
Ang x