I am back on your screens on Hochanda tomorrow night at 8pm then through the day on Wednesday with the Atlantic ocean collection by Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. I thought It was time I shared a few of the samples I made for the shows.
Today's card is one I made at my demo day at Samuel Taylor's in Brighouse on Saturday, well I stared it I added the extra layers and the bow when I got home I just had to finish this card!
I stared by cursing the detail and next square die from the Atlantic ocean background die into bright white foundation card., Next I cut a panel of primrose to match and embossed it with the die before adding it to the back of the die cut. Next I added a panel in the centre made by repeating the rippled striplet die cut up and set onto more of the primrose.
I then cut the spring foliage die twice in white and gently kissed the die cut with silver chrome glitter kiss. I then cut both of the styles of flowers that come with the spring foliage in primrose, shaped them and added them over the foliage as shown.
Next I embossed a piece of the white with the brambles rose embossing folder and added silver chrome glitter kiss over the raised pattern. There is a video of this technique on facebook and I will have a sow on this on Hochanda in April.
Finally I added a bow of silver ribbon and finished with a pearl embellishment and some more layers of white and primrose.
Enjoy...
HI John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, oh such a lovely spring card to greet us today, still dark here so cannot comment on the weather yet. I love the colours you have used and the little spring foliage really sets the card off a treat, yes it is added to my ever growing 'to do' list. Also looking forward to the shows from tomorrow night, yippee.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Pretty card John. Looking forward to the shows. Are you demoing glitter kiss - hope so.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
What a very beautiful card! Looking forward to this weeks shows!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA pretty card today very spring like.
Enjoy you preparations for your shows.
Maggie
What a gorgeous, beautiful card John. Such pretty colours. I really love the Atlantic background, and Sue has used it on her blog today too! Looking forward to the shows.
ReplyDeleteGreat card John. Thanks
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, looking forward to your shows. Hope you demo them Glitter Kiss.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Good Morning John
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful.Gorgeous.
Jan
Beautiful card John, I will be closely following your techniques on Hochanda. Aways enjoy your demos - informative and entertaining. ..... Anne from Calne
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card. I am looking to your shows. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, really lovely. Looking forward to watching your shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, a gorgeous card looking forward to your shows, (no cursing now)
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Thanks for the beautiful card john cant wait for yout show .
ReplyDeleteHugs Catherine xx.
Morning John
ReplyDeleteThis is another wow card for me. I love it!
June x
Beautiful spring like card today John, just need the sun to come out. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card today, I just love the colour combination of silver/grey with the lemon, so pretty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. You and Sue have used the same die set today and made very different cards. I love the effect from embossing with the die for its backing.
B xx
Beautiful card John. Will be recording your shows. Xx
ReplyDeleteReally like this beautiful card. Enjoyed your demo with the new glitter kiss on u tube and looking forward to seeing it again. Kind regards Sandra
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful elegant card. X
This is a truly gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, John. Love the effect of embossing a die and insetting it in a cut version. Looking forward to seeing how to use my Glitter Kiss.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
So beautiful this card John the colours sing spring such pretty dies see you tomorrow love June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, so fresh and spring like in those colours. Beautiful. Looking forward to your shows.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Loving all the detail in this card john.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Good morning John. I was at Samuel Taylors on Saturday and really enjoyed your demos. This card looks fantastic with the added layers. Hope you come to visit us gain soon.x
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John, that is just gorgeous and Im looking forward to your shows and the demo for this card. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely card and I especially love your colour combo. SueL x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful. The colours are so good on this and I love it. Many thanks.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Morning John, another lovely card. I just wish I had half your mojo.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Gorgeous, truly Gorgeous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletesuch a very stunning, superb, and very pretty design.
It looks like a lot of work that one, but oh so worth it as it's gorgeous.
The colours are so very gorgeous too.
I would love to see your demo on this.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWow! What a stunning card! I have this Atlantic Ocean background Die set and the colours of card you have used. They look lovely together . I even have the pearl embellishment! Thank you! Looking forward to the Shows!
Love Myra
Wow John. Love this card and the colours. I am going to put this colour card on my wish list. Wouldn't usually use it but it just looks gorgeous on this card. Thank you. Looking forward to your shows. Will have to watch Wednesday on rewind as taking two craft sessions that day. Hard work but the ladies enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteGORGEOUS !!!! looking forward to your shows tomorrow, need something to watch now that i have no bones left to watch ;)
ReplyDeleteSuch a stunning card - but then all your cards are A1.
ReplyDeletevery pretty and so different from Sue's being shown today. I look forward to the shows
ReplyDeleteA lovely Spring like card
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is a gorgeous card. Looks more like light blue than the white that you used. Still gorgeous no matter the colors used making it. Looking forward to your Hochanda shows. Wishing you a fantastic week.
ReplyDeleteHi John a really lovely card today and such a !Lovely composition. Hi am also really starting to like the lemon colour card.
ReplyDeleteWendy x
OH Wow John this card is super stunning, i love the silver
ReplyDeleteglitter kiss background with the yellow.
I have just bought some of the glitter kiss but have not had a chance to play with it yet.
Gorgeous, stunning, fabulous card John. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteD xx
Evening John. Beautiful sunny card x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous gorgeous gorgeous card John love everything about it
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda Brock xx
Absolutely gorgeous card John. Box all set and ready to go.......!
ReplyDeleteLooks like I'll have to have the striplet, too.........:-)
Hugs, Rose
Hello John! A beautiful card in cheering spring colours. Thank you. I look forward to the Hochanda shows in the next couple of days. I hope you will demonstrate the setting in of an embossed die image into the same die cut! Please. Love all your demonstrations anyway. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteAnother triumph in the colour and design combo. It's a Bobby Dazzler.
Ang x