Happy Sunday,
I thought I would share this card today one I made especially for my Shows on Hochanda this week. I really wanted to highlight the beautiful detail in the Cassiopeia Gemini die.
I stared by cutting panels of coconut white, Cornflower and duck egg foundation card into strip 5" wide. I then cut the detail and outline die from the bottom into 2 strips of the white. I then cut just the bottom die from cornflower foundation card and married the 2 together.
I then cut the duck egg panels using the other outline die and mounted these over the other panels as shown. I then foam mounted one above the other and cut this whole piece to be 8" tall.
Next I cut the detail and outline die form the Megan frames and tags set in white and backed this with cornflower before cutting out the centre.
I foam mounted this on the top of the Gemini panels and then stamped the sentiment and cut it out using the centre die from the Megan set. I added a seam binding bow made with matching binding adding a pearl embellishment from Creative Expressions in the centre.
Finally I added larger white pearl strips to the top and bottom using a third strip along the line of the Gemini in the centre.
A few layers of the white, cornflower and duck egg finish the card.
Enjoy...
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous card I can see this one if your favourite dies and it is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Thank you.
Have fun Kitty.
Lovely. Beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card made with beautiful dies.
Jan
Morning John, oh this is a cracker today, love the duck egg blue but the dies really make it, I saw you doing something similar on Hochanda and loved that one too. very useful tips you gave out as well.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Beautiful card and die John,very pretty.Caught up with your shows.As usual enjoyable and very inspirational.Thankyou.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card - just finished watching all your shows and I must say, VERY IMPRESSED with your red numbers!
I've got the Cassiopeia (amongst others) and liked it when you put the two together, one top and one bottom. Gorgeous effect.
Hugs, Rose
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I just love those dies. I really enjoyed watching your shows I always learn a lot. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteStill have to catch up with your shows, John. A lovely card this morning.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John a super card this morning loved all your shows and great tips.Love the megan frames and tags .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Lovely card, really pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card John, the new dies are so pretty and intricate. xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, so pretty
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, really shows off the dies.
Lydia
X
What a beauty John love these dies and the colours are brill thank you love June horrocks xcxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, gorgeous colours.
B xx
Very pretty, this die really does make a beautiful "petticoat" style card
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely ornate card, beautiful in these colours. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John wow what a fabulous colours and the diecuts are so pretty to, the lace edge is stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great card. I love this Gemini die, it is so pretty. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteA pretty card and love the colour combo
June x
Loving today's card, eveything just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI have a card to make for a special friend, think I might take some inspiration from your creation.
Patricia x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely dies and gorgeous colours.
Very pretty card John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John, a pretty card, really shows off the dies to perfection, but just a bit to busy for me.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very brilliant design and your colour choice is fab.
This looks so very pretty and lacy looking.
Wonderful bow.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Love the Cassiopeia die, thanks for sharing John.
ReplyDeleteHi John. Beautiful card today. I have the Cassiopeia die as I thought it was so pretty and had to have the Megan die as that is one of my Granddaughters name. Will give it a try. Love the colours. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card john x love the colours x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
such a stunning card john xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA pretty pretty card today. Love all the striplet dies.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThese dies work so beautifully together so the card is a triumph. Love it!
Ang x
Hello John ,
ReplyDeleteI do apologise for not commenting yesterday! Had the family here and by the time they had gone and I'd cleared up I was too tired and went to bed!
Today's card is beautiful - lovely Dies and colours used. I don't have them but I'm not spending any more just now and refuse to be tempted by well meaning friends! You know who you are! Lol!
Many thanks, Love Myra
Beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John This card is so beautiful the dies are amazing just gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHi John, stunning card!
ReplyDeleteLori from Canada