Today and tomorrow I am demoing and workshopping at The Art of Craft in Farnborough if you are in the area pop in there may be some of the new release Im not sure!
Toady I am sharing the next new stamp set this one is the circle leave sone of my personal faves as I simply love all the accessories that come with this one.

Here are the stamps as you can see there are different leaves in both solid and outline as used on the card below. The card opposite was made using the new large size media plate which I heat embossed the circles onto in gold embossing powder.
as with yesterday I have added a few more cards made using this set.
enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteOnce again beautiful cards sentiments and, pretty stamps.
Take care and have fun kitty.
Another super selection of cards, love them.
ReplyDeleteMore great stamps, I really like that sentiment.
Have a wonderful day with all your Fans!!
Patricia xxx
Ohhh leaves and trees, a must have in my book.
ReplyDeleteLove all your samples. This will be a very useful set to have in my stash.
Morning John and all jellyblogs, a great big WOW - oh I wished I could get to Farnborough but alas it is not to be, flip, flip, flip. Yes John I will be getting the stamps when they are released and the new larger media plate too, these are such a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI have emailed The Art of Craft about your visits to them as a couple of my friends would like to come down there to see you, but I expect they are busy at the moment and will get round to replying.
Have a wonderful couple of days there and enjoy, I know you will be swamped.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Yet more lovely cards. A great stamp set.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, more beautiful cards and a fantastic stamp set a must have.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSome lovely cards and great stamps.
Enjoy your day in Farnborough.
B xx
Lovely cards & great stamps.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Fabulous cards I love the "solid" stamps
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat stamps ,lovely cards.
Jan
Three lovely cards though the middle one is the one I like best. I am away this week so tv is set to record your shows and will watch when I get back.
ReplyDeletelove n hugs Helen xx
Hi John. Love this set! SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card.
Lydia
X
Hi John, brilliant cards, love the circular stamps, my favourite is the last one, love the clean design. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteYou really have embraced the bright side of ink lol!
Have enjoyed playing with these stamps.....so many possibilities.
Have fun in Farnborough.
Ang x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteYou really have embraced the bright side of ink lol!
Have enjoyed playing with these stamps.....so many possibilities.
Have fun in Farnborough.
Ang x
Great stamps John and wonderful samples, I particularly like the clean simple lines of the last one. Have a great time in Farnborough
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
More lovely cards, John, and another great stamp set. Enjoy Farnborough.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hello John, more wonderful inkyness, super designs and fabulous images, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John Beautiful cards and fabulous stamp set.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,Love these new stamps,and the circle card is really nice. Enjoy your workshop,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteMore fabulous stamps, and the cards are beautiful. Love the sentiment as well.
Maureen x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteooh.... love the new set of stamps and your last card is stunning!
June x
Fab cards especially the last one.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards today John. Had a brilliant day watching John demonstrating. Some great ideas and tomorrow Two workshops. Looking forward to that. Hope you get to one soon Myra. You will enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteOh, Happy Days! Looking forward to the video showing how you did these card designs. I'm not sure about your bee. Looks like the hornets I just sprayed with killer. A few of them are still attached to my window screen where they died. Now when I look out of my window, I see hornets! Puts me into a panic mode due to me being deadly allergic to bee stings.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteMy Ink Pads came today . They are lovely! I think we are all loving your stamps! However the Plates and techniques take Stamping to a new level! Can't wait for mine to come! Not the techniques the Plates!! Lol! Brenda has had a great day and has made me jealous !! Really like today's card and the Stamp Set. It's nice to see them more closely!
Thank you! Have another good day tomorrow !
Love Myra x
Hi John. I am counting down the days to the arrival of the media plates I have on pre-order. Love the cards you have made with the new stamps, especially the simplicity of the last "Thinking of You" card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Really loving all the cards this week.
ReplyDeleteHope you've had a good day.
Crafty hugs,
D xx
The cards are brill love the stamps hope you have a great time today
ReplyDeleteThank you John love June horrocks xxxxx