Happy Saturday,
Another card sample made using the card die set from Press cut and the large media plate ( along with some of my stamps ion course! For todays card I again used pieces I had made on this weeks shows and neatened pop this demo card that I did on the 3pm show!
I stared by using one of the backgrounds I made using the green shades of ink as well as a peacock father and the large media plate. I then added a panel using ink through the Squares quarto mask again directly onto the media plate. Finally I stamped three of the butterflies from the butterfly frames set over the panel. I cut this out and matted it onto the front of the card blank.
For the interior I cut a random background using the 2 dies included in the set that match the centre panels. I then stamped them using the butterflies and dragon flies from the butterfly frames clear stamp set. Too get the two tone look I inked the stamps with one colour then masked off part of the card in the stamp press and stamped this. I then inked the stamps again in another colour and masking the already stamped side I stamped the other half. By using the press to impress stamp press neither the card or the stamps move meaning I can make this work.
I added the two panels in the respective places on the centre of the card having made up the card with the die set. I added borders down each side using the scraps form the front piece and finished. I love the way this die lets you turn your backgrounds and stamping projects into a finished kinetic, yet flat for postage, card.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you,a beautiful card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Another beautiful card. Thanks John. I love the colours too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Crafty hugs,
D xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card again.My die arrived yesterday so I'm going to have fun this weekend.
Jan
The colours you've used recently have been beautiful. So looking forward to learning the techniques from you at the September workshop.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great card John, the colours are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Lovely card again John.Will have to get this die. Joycex
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John love the colour thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June xxxx
Lovely card, the Die looks like it's going on my wish list.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, fantastic creation, love the stamps too, wish mine would hurry up and arrive. I also am waiting on the die card as well, itching to have a play.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, great colours, fabulous backgrounds.
B xx
A beautiful card, John. I love the stamps too.
ReplyDeleteNo crafting for me this weekend as we are at a large car rally.
Anne (Northampton)
Morning john,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card.
Lydia
X
Lovely work John.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Morning John, love this card, the colours are so beautiful. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card I think I need that Presscut die
ReplyDeleteSuch a clever idea John. Just love this die.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteSaw you demo the card and was MOST impressed with your background creation and colouring of the die cuts.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. Love the colours of this card and the stamps too, of course.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
I need this die John, Love this card, the colours and the butterflies, just perfect, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful John. I love the butterflies! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautifully inked up background John, lots of detail to see, I'm not really sure of the die shape, clever but not my thing, but a fab card nevertheless, Kate x
ReplyDeletebeautiful xx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteStunning mix of colours and textures, number 1 card is my favourite.
Maureen x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the calming colour combo on today's card and the sentiment and few 'flutterbies' just give it a perfect finish
June x
Delightful cards. Thank you for inspiring me.
ReplyDeleteHi John,Absolutely beautiful card again,love everything about it.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card I love the colours and the butterflies are so pretty. Are you going to share the cheesecake recipe with us? It did look delicious. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John just love it. Must try this. I did try the kitchen roll technique we did last Sunday yesterday and am very pleased with the result. I was in The Range today (as a friend wanted to go) and a packet of 4 peacock feathers fell to my basket. Well I had to buy them didn't I. They were in the craft section. Probably about 7" long. They were £1.
ReplyDeleteHi John gorgeous card with divine colors all so effective
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John reaflly stunning love the colour's &stamps
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Really lovely.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Love your colours.
ReplyDeleteOH WOW John this is totally amazing, i love the background and the stunning colours.
ReplyDeleteLove the card and colours. You also explain your technique so well. Tfs x
ReplyDelete