Ive got to admit this is one of my favourite cards form the last lot of samples I made. The simplicity and ease of this card just sings to me!
I stared by pressing in turn the following izink dye inks pads directly onto a square of white card ( Petrol, Verbena, Emerald and soft seas) This gives a pure square of the colour and is a really effective way to add colour blocks.
Next I simply stamped the two circle leaves stamps ( form the set of the same name) in versafine onto the centre of each square. I then stamped the silhouette tree circle stamp into the centre and matted the card with blue before adding to a 6x6" card blank.
Really Simple card but hopefully you will agree effective!
Enjoy...
Bright, simple but very effective. I. Love it. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Crafty hugs,
D xx
A simple but effective card John. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA very striking effective card it would make a great card for a man.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteA bright, very effective card, change to colours for lots of different variations.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Morning John, I must agree with you that this is one of my favourites too, simple, quick and so beautiful, wonderful for batch cards
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Very effective. Makes a lovely card. xx
ReplyDeleteThis is so effective, John. A great card.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John, a gorgeous card beautiful colours too.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Very effective card John, love the bright colours
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Love this card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat CAS card.
Lydia
X
Bold, striking-Stunning!
ReplyDeleteMichele
Very effective, almost Warhol-esque I recently made a card similar to this using blocks of colour that was very well received
ReplyDeleteYes John loved this one when you made it great for my charity cards
ReplyDeleteThank you love June horrocks xxxxxxx
Love this card. Right up my street. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John, a fab card, love the summery colours, and the stamps work brilliantly in the squares. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteI love it John. This has to be my favourite stamp set but still NEED them all.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
So effective John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteLovely John, very effective. xxxxx
ReplyDeleteJust been scanning through what I have missed whilst I was away this week. I love the ones with the butterflies (and dragonflies) best and the peacock feather ones come a very close second. Some are simply stunning.
ReplyDeleteHowever todays card is not to my taste John, nothing wrong with it just a little toooooooooooo modern for this old fashioned gal.
love n hugs Helen xx
Hi John. I can see why you like this card so much (not only because there is quite a bit of blue on it), but because sometimes less really is more. I have to agree with you, this card really is special.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love this! It's absolutely stunning! x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is great. Will be fab for the young ones in the family - by that I mean the 20's and 30's ha ha.
Maureen x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is a fab card, love the colours.
Brilliant card today John. Love the colours and the stamps. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I was missing yesterday but we travelled home from our son and daughter in law's and it was a bit hectic after that. Lovely card yesterday and today.
Waiting for Press and Plates! Patience is a virtue!
Love Myra x
Hi John this is a stunning card. I enjoyed watching you make this card. Less is more as is often said. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John stunning card the colours are fabulous I love the simplicity of it!
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicity of this card. It's very striking.
ReplyDeleteJohn i can see why this is one of your favourites, i love the bold and beautiful colours and the tree in the centre just finishes it
ReplyDeleteoff perfectly.
So effective John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteJust catching up. Very bold and contemporary. Would look great in a frame.
Ang x