Today I am sharing the first set in the second release of my John Next Door range and thought I would share the Butterfly Corners set as this was designed to match in with the silhouettes in the first release This first card show's this perfectly where the butterflies and dragonflies have been added to make the scene.

This set includes a selection of different butterflies, dragonflies as well as a a bee. The large silhouette corner, shown on one of yesterdays cards, is here as well.
I have included a couple more cards showing these used but tune in next Tuesday morning (8th August) at 7am for the first show to see how this was put together using the new Large size media plate.
Enjoy...
Two vibrant cards John,lovely.Love this collection especially the silhouette corner. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you these are really lovely cards, and sentiments.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Love love love this set and I need this one, right up my street and great sentiments too. Xxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a fabulous set of stamps and love your samples, beautiful summery colours. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely vibrant cards John.I love this stamp set especially the silhouette corner. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat new set of stamps.Love your samples.
Jan
Morning John, more beautiful cards from a very useful stamp set can't wait to see all your demo's.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John beautiful new set of stamps. The images are perfect for all sorts of designs, especially the corner images.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully designed and coloured cards too, Kate x
Morning John and all jellyblogs, I don't know how you do it, well I do really because you are so talented, but wow, how amazing are these samples, well you know I have got to have them, and did you say a new larger media plate, sounds interesting.....oh my poor bank balance, he he, but all worth it a I get so much enjoyment out of it.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLoving today's samples, super set of stamps with great useable everyday sentiments.
Have a great day whatever you are doing
Patricia xxx
Great cards again John and a very useful set of stamps xx nO
ReplyDeleteWow loving the first card John, its stunning x
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, love the first one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great set of stamps John and your samples are fabulous. Love the vibrant colours
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards very viberent my choice would the first one.
Catherine xx
Beautiful cards, John. Those butterflies and dragonflies are so delicate.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely new stamps John. Looking forward to Tuesdays shows.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely stamps and great samples, I especially love the first card.
B xx
A lovely set of stamps I love both cards
ReplyDeleteI echo Wendy's comment on this one John. Beautiful stamps. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning john,
ReplyDeleteLove the blue card, not so keen on the green one. Lovely stamps.
Lydia
X
Another pair of lovely cards. Love the first one especially.
ReplyDeleteI love the new stamp set John. Can never have too many butterfly stamps and the corners and sentiments are lovely too.
ReplyDeleteLove n Hugs Helen xx
Hi John. Just to say, can't wait for the 8th. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWOW and double WOW John. The first card is stunning and I love the design on the second too!
ReplyDeleteJune x
I've these John brill set of stamps love the sentiments so usable
ReplyDeleteThank you
Love June horrocks xxxx
Beautiful cards and lovely set of stamps.
ReplyDeleteFabulous set of stamps John. Looking forward to seeing the cards made with the rest of the set.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, Just love these stamps,the corner one particularly.Will be watching next week.Still waiting for the first media plates to arrive,but love my stamp press. Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThe cards are lovely but the stamps are fabulous!!
Maureen x
Hi John an interesting set of stamps with really useful sentiments. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletegorgeous stamps and cards. Loving the colours.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John lovely set of stamps very pretty and lovely colours
ReplyDeleteHave a great day
Sharon
xxx
Hi John. Love the cards, especially the first one and the stamp set looks as if it would be really useful.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards and beautiful stamps! I've been, had a sneaky peek and placed an order for two sets of stamps and masks! Please don't tell Brenda or Maureen!! I will be out on Tuesday and I don't want to miss out again!
Many thanks!
All the best for Tuesday - but it will go well I'm sure!
Love Myra x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLoving the stamps and you can't beat a bit of teal.
Ang x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLoving the stamps and you can't beat a bit of teal.
Ang x
Love these new stamp sets John. Thank you for making it possible for us to have them. I see Myra is being cheeky again.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it's going to be another successful launch. The stamps are gorgeous. Lovely samples.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous John xx they are going to fly they are stunning xxx
ReplyDeleteBrill set these are John love them the samples are beautiful thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxxxx
Fab card John.xx
ReplyDelete