Wednesday, 23 August 2017

Black and Silver...

Happy Wednesday,

S simple stamped card today again mixing Die cutting and stamping to make the card.


I stared by cutting, with the press cut stitch dot squares, a square of black card.  Next I stamped the floral circle form my clear stamp set using sink silver pigment ink.  I then stamped the sentiment, from the winter trees set, in the centre again using silver.


Next I matted and layered this onto silver mirror card and more black card.

I then cut the holly die from the Find It media florals set (PM10103) click code fro link.  I used silver mirror card and folded the holly along the centre lines before adding as a spray, with the berries that cut at the same time, at the edge of the wreath.




I added a layer of snowflake card form an old Die Cuts with a View (DCWV) Christmas paper stack.  I added layers of silver and black and a strip of silver sparkle ribbon from my stash.



Enjoy...

40 comments:

  1. Morning John, a very striking and bold card, love the silver stamped on the black. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you a beautiful card.Thank you for the links too.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, black and silver, gorgeous, I love it, also very useful as a man's christmas card too. I know you can't answer me on here but I didn't know they did a silver pigment ink, sho makes it.

    Off to craft club this morning and then we are all going out for a celebration lunch.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies John. I haven't been well this week and my comments are all over the place. Suffice to say I have loved all your cards. Today's is gorgeous as was yesterday's. I love the direction you're taking at the moment. Thanks.
    Hope you have a great day.
    Crafty hugs,
    D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    Love this very striking card today.You are bringing great new look with all your Christmas cards. Thanks
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John, love this its so classy, what a fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card John. The background paper is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning John, a beautiful striking card, love black and silver
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning John
    A lovely cardlove the black and silver .
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. Nice & bold-lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John,
    Another stunning card, simple but very effective.
    Have a great day
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Black and silver look very effective. Lovely card.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card John very elegant very special thank you
    Love June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eh up John
    Another elegant and classy "John" card. Great use of the wreath stamp as you would think it's holly.
    Beautiful!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning John, beautiful card love the silver and black xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card I love that DCWV snowflake background As Mrs D has said you don't notice that the wreath is not a holly wreath

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mmmm I love it John. Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning John,
    A very striking card, love the silver and black.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a classy card. I love that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John,
    love this card, it is so elegant.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John, Very beautiful card and circle stamp works really well with it shows the versatility of the stamp for all year. Really classy,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John this is a stunning card I love the design. The stamps and dies are gorgeous. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Morning John, This is a truly elegant card, I love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Morning John

    WOW, a stunning card, I love it!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello John.
    Another beautiful card today! I love the seeming simplicity of it . The Floral Circle Die makes a great base for a Christmas wreath as well as all year round.
    Thank you,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John, great card and I love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John. This is such a classy card and so simple to make. Love the holly leaves as they are such an organic shape, thanks for providing the link.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  29. Simply elegant. I really like the combination of stamping and using die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh yes like this card John, very stylish love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Absolutely striking design John, Kate 😉x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi John
    What a stunning card today. Love the stamps, and the embossing powder.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love. The clean and simple look of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. John this is a stunning christmas card, although what seems a simple one it is very elegant and i love the black & silver
    colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Gorgeous card John. Love everything about it. Thank you for sharing this. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a lovely card John. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Keep well and productive.
    Marie

    ReplyDelete