Im in louth today at H&J crafts running workshops on the new media plates and stamps masks etc. Ive just completed one day of workshops so I am writing this quickly on the free hotel WiFi! So its just pictures today!
Morning John love today's card have a great at your workshops I should have been going to a big craft fair in Warrington had my ticket months had a fall on Tuesday can't make I'm gutted to say the least xxxxxxx
Three beautiful cards John and the colours I would have chosen. Thank you for sharing these. I am sure everyone will have a good time in Louth today. Enjoy! Take carexxx
Hi John, whilst not my colour, these are beautiful cards. Love the stamping on the first one and the "hearts" ones are just little stunners. Hugs, Rose
Great cards John. Enjoy your day in Louth
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Three lovely cards John again in nice colours. Enjoy your workshops I'm sure your ladies will.Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John love today's card have a great at your workshops I should have been going to a big craft fair in Warrington had my ticket months had a fall on Tuesday can't make I'm gutted to say the least xxxxxxx
ReplyDelete3 lovely cards, all very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely cards again. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
Jan
Morning John, yes beautiful is all I can say, you don't need any words on these, they are fantastic.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your workshop today, I loved the samples that came from yesterdays workshop, you are one very special talented person.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely ideas again. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Enjoy your workshop today.
B xx
Three lovely cards John. Enjoy your day in Louth.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Beautiful cards, John. Enjoy your day in my home county.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John, 3 really lovely cards, pinks and purples are colours I reach for very often. Enjoy the workshops. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day in Louth John we had a great time with you yesterday. Thank you for the inspirational time
ReplyDeleteAll very pretty but the last one is definitely my favourite. Have a fun day, I am sure those with you will be doing just that.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs Helen xxx
Three beautiful cards John and the colours I would have chosen. Thank you for sharing these. I am sure everyone will have a good time in Louth today. Enjoy! Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhilst not my colour, these are beautiful cards. Love the stamping on the first one and the "hearts" ones are just little stunners.
Hugs, Rose
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards, loving the purple.
Hi John your cards are stunning I love the stamps and the colours. Have fun at the workshop. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the colours on these, all so beautiful, xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Have fun today
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDelete3 lovely cards today.
Maureen x
Lovely colours.
ReplyDeleteHi John. What lovely cards again today and I think I may be able to work out how you did them.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Stunning! Hope you've had a good day.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs,
D xx
Hi John, Gorgeous !! I hope today has gone well.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John Lovely cards gorgeous colours Hope the workshops went well
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards! Many thanks! love Myra x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards and colour-ways too
June x
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteVisions of lilac loveliness. Right up my street, avenue and road,
Ang x