Happy Saturday,
Today I am demonstrating my stamps, media plates and stencils tram at Domino Crafts in Wolverhampton I will also de demoing a range of Christmas Dies from Find It media. Therefore I thought I would share a card I have made for the demo using a background made with the media plate and inks and a couple of the dies I will be demonstrating.
I made the background using the large media plate and a mix of the dye based ink pads and the liquid silver and topaz pearl pigment inks.
I then added a large snowflake in the centre cut with silver mirror card. I added a crystal embellishment in the centre.
I then cut the border panel twice in silver mirror card and slotted the background through this to make a solid looking panel.
The dies is the Ice Crystal border (HERE) I used just one of the dies in the set but there are quite a few!
To finish I added am embossed panel ( thats a bit of a sneak peak you will have to wait until september for!) and my usual set of mats and layers!
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely ornate dies,they make the card very classy.
Jan
Morning John, a gorgeous card and you can never have too many Christmas dies.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely beautiful dies.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Pretty card today John, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John a really nice card today, the silver goes so well with the blueish/aqua colouring, enjoy yourself today.
ReplyDeleteI am off to a Groovi workshop this morning.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Very pretty card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
Great card, love the colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the background and those beautiful Dies.
Enjoy your day
Patricia xxx
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, it's looks quite regal!
I've sure you have not only a great demo day but a very busy one too!
June x
What a lovely card, John. I had friends last night and they gave me a stamping press for my birthday (media plates and stencils to follow). We had great fun batchmaking Christmas cards - it made it so easy.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Another beauty John! Gorgeous card. xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, hope you have a great day demoing.
Lydia
X
Love this card very elegant and pretty
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxxx
Hello John, I love this card, it is beautiful, and the background is superb. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card today John. That border is beautiful and would go so well with almost anything Christmassy.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs Helen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelovely card - those dies are gorgeous.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, the background is lovely and the dies look great cut from silver mirri card.
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it those dies are gorgeous. Have fun in Wolverhampton. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. This really is a classy set of cards that you have produced over the last few days. Love the background and the snowflake is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,Another beautiful card today, just so you. I really really love it.Have a great demo day,stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteA really lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHi John, great card and lovely dies.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Another stunner. Love the mirror card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA really impressive and striking card today.
Maureen x
Stunning card, gorgeous die and colouring, very elegant design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very beautiful card, and the colours and dies are so pretty.
Your inked background is gorgeous as usual.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the Stamping and the colours you have used! Really like those Dies too!
Had a quick look at them!
Had a chat with my Friend Brenda this afternoon and we were saying how lovely the Inks are! Really like the metallic ones! Thank you.
Love Myra xx
Lovely card John. Nearly bought this die today but bought a different one in the end. Yes we did have a chat this afternoon Myra. I went to Art of Craft today and got three of your new stamps but we're out of one of them. Have seen a sneak preview of the embossing folders and have ordered one. Didn't get a chance to tell Myra that as she was taking two glasses of wine out to the garden. Also bought the silver and gold pigment ink pads. They look brilliant. Last two. Couldn't get any of the ordinary inks as sold out. As fast as they put them on the shelf they are gone. Hope you enjoyed your day. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card today John
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning in every aspect.
Ang x
OOH I really love this card, absolutely stunning.
ReplyDelete