Today I am pleased to start showing samples form the second half of the John Next Door launch. These stamps and masks were all designs together to complement with the first release however I didn't want to bombard people with too much at once and wasn't sure how the range would be welcomed. Form what I have seen a lot off people love the ideas and products as much as I do so I thought I would share the next half.
These will all be available, along with the new large size media plate on Hochanda next Tuesday (8th August) with shows at 7am, 12pm and 3pm ( I think there is an hour to the Netherlands in there at 9am as well)
These wren all designed at the same time as the original star,p sets and plates therefore they are designed to work perfectly with the originals. Ads you can see above the Flower circle fits perfectly on the round media plate. There are corners, borders, sentiments as well as flowers, butterflies and dragonflies ( which will work perfectly with the silhouettes form the first sets)
I thought today I would share 4 samples made using each of the new stamp sets. The backgrounds are made using new colours of the Dye Ink pads as well as the large media plate and some fabulous pearl pigment inks I have on the show as well ( these give some amazing affects!)
I will share each of these over the next 4 days with a stamp set and mask featured each day. These cards will all get their day on the blog but I would love to hear what is your favourite so far!
John, another lovely set of stamps and masks, look forward to seeing your demos on Hochanda.The second and last card are my favourites. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you another lovely set.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
The colours are lovely. I like the corners and dandelion seed head.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Fabulous variety of cards John showing the versatility of your stamps,wonderful backgrounds,Kate 😉
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat new stamps,looking forward to your shows.
Jan
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat cards showing your next set of stamps/masks on offer, love them all.
I feel some more spending coming on.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Hi John, great samples using the next part of the range. The media plates are brilliant. Have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, more fabulous cards and stamps I do like the first two they look like thistles and alliums to me.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Gorgeous samples John and love the colours. Looking forward to you shows
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John and all your blog jelly babies, I am so liking these new stamps, they really do compliment the first set you brought out, must add them to my collection. As to the cards and which is my favourite, I think the last one because I like the corner stamp in that lovely aqua green colour, but really they are all excellent.
ReplyDeleteI did a little demo of your stamping technique with the media plates etc. yesterday at my craft group, they were amazed, looks like they will be using their stamping tools a lot more.
Oh I must say that I liked the you tube video that was on fb, it was a lady called Wendy (I think) and was about her unbiased opinion of the different stamping platforms that are out there now, it was really useful and helpful.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely, happy cards. Your new products look good as well John
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Well John, these are super.... please keep 'em coming, we CAN handle them!!
ReplyDeletelove
Maggie (Yorkite)
Gorgeous cards-my favourite one is the third card from today's post.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John love the stamps and I must have them the last one is soooo pretty so that's my favourite thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteFour great cards, the last is my favourite but it was a hard call.
B x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards, love hem all.
Lydia
X
Morning John
ReplyDelete4 great samples this morning loving the colours.
Catherine xx
Oh dear, John, more must haves! I love the first card is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Looking forward to the next shows John.
ReplyDeleteSuper cards John, xxx
ReplyDeleteLook forward to shows, xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelovely cards, beautiful colours.
Hugs, Rose
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely offerings today, No. 1 is my favourite, closely followed by 2. 3 and 4!!!
Maureen xx
Good morning John have put a note in the diary for your next shows. My favourite is the blue one showed second the corners look lovely. Watched the FB video about the different stamping platforms which was very informative and so I'm doubly pleased I chose the stamp to impress one that you use. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely array of cards for a rather dull, wet morning! Some lovely stamps in there and I like the bigger plate too. The Pearl Pigment Inks sound very interesting too! I shall order early this time !! My favourite card today is the first one but I like them all - it's very hard to choose!
Thanks for giving us a preview!
Love Myra x
Hi John, these look amazing and I am so looking forward to seeing each set get its own day. The Pearl Pigment inks sound like another great addition. My favourite is the last one, but they are all beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
HEY THERE JOHN XX I AM LOVING THE 2ND HALF, DOES THE MEDIA PLATE SIZES FIT IN WITH THE EMBOSSING FOLDERS? MY FAVE IS THE SPECIAL FRIEND ONE, ITS VERY BRIGHT AND CHEERY XX LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGGS TO YOU AS ALWAYS XXX
ReplyDeleteHi John, These cards are interesting and very stylish,I personally like no 2 and no 4 best at the moment, the corners on no 4 are beautiful.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteoh my word these are so gorgeous, and very wonderful dsigns and inking is super gorgeous.
Looking forward to the shows hopefully I won't forget.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThese cards are lovely. Great to see what your making with these new medias.
Wonderful cards. So difficult to choose a favourite.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the new stamps I think the 1st and last one are my favourite but loving all the colours
have a good day
Sharon
xxx
Lovely cards Lovely stamps I have two favourites Numbe 1 and number 3 xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous array of beautiful cards, my likes, in reverse order lol: 4, 3, 1
June x
Hi John these are all beautiful and the stamps and plate are a must have. Cannot pick a favourite as they are all lovely but I do like the sentiment on the first stamp. It is very true. Thank you for all your inspiration. Am enjoying all these news things. Take carexx
ReplyDeleteFour gorgeous cards John. Can't pick a favourite.
ReplyDeleteJohn, more brilliant cards. Love them all. Hazel x
ReplyDeleteWow John 4 gorgeous cards from you today they are all beautifully stamps.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda Xxx
Great cards John, can't wait for the shows.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
All the cards are lovely and so different I am looking forward to seeing you demo them xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John,wish you lived next door to me!!
ReplyDeleteI have definitely not mastered the art of stamping. Yesterday I ordered a 'press' I think it was called. I sure hope it comes with instructions.
Cheers'Marie
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteBlimey......sunglasses alert lol! I like a bit of in your face bright so all good to me.
Ang x
some more great products cant wait to get my hands on these
ReplyDelete