Happy Wednesday,
Another simple stamped card today that anyone can achieve honest. I just used honey, south seas and cherry inks for this one and just two flower stamps and a sentiment!
I stared by picking up the three colours of ink form the large media plate then ran this over a piece of white paper. I then added the rectangular media plate into the press to impress and added the three colours of ink and brayered over this to merge the colours. I then stamped the small dandelion heads from my Spring flowers clear stamp set in the south seas and cherry over the plate before stamping this onto the background.
Next I stamped the small stamp using the same two colours over the whole area. I then placed the larger dandelion stamp in the press and inked it with cherry and stamped this. I reined the stamp with south seas and moved the card slightly before stamping this over the card so that a faint edge of the cherry shows around the image.
Finally I inked the sentiment with both col,oyrs which gave me the grey shade for this.
Enjoy...
Morning John, lovely card today, the colours are really stunning.
ReplyDeleteOff to my craft cub today we are just doing our own thing, then on Sunday got Martine and Hellen's workshop, looking forward to that, it will bring back memories of your visit.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card John,love the colours. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the colours on this gorgeous card.
Jan
Hi John, love this card, a very arty piece with lovely colours. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteGreat card again John, very dreamy colours.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
Patricia xxx
Stunning colours and I love the card. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great day.
Crafty hugs,
D xx
Lovely card, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteMichele
This is so effective, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Just gorgeous John. Love the colours.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Love the colours john really pretty card thank you love June horrocks xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great card, lovely colours.
B xx
Another beauty John, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love the colours today. They look really dreamy. I should be receiving my small media plates in just over a week and really look forward to be able to play.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, love the softness of the colours.
Lydia
x
Really pretty john x love the colours x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely John. So delicate.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Beautiful ethereal designed card John, wonderful inkyness and stamping, Kate x
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, John, and your colour choices are just perfect!
ReplyDeleteLesley S x
Both the card and colours are pretty but it just doesn't do anything for me - sorry.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs Helen xx
Beautiful card John, love the colours used.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card! I like the name you have given it as I think it fits beautifully.
I couldn't make today's card but I can now make yesterday's and a few others! My sets of stamps have arrived as well as the Press! Oh also a set of four masks! Guess what I'll be doing later!! The stamps are lovely as are your Sentiments. Thank you!
Still no plates but they will come too eventually!
Love Myra x
Hi John this is a stunning card. The stamps and inks are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteVery delicate and dainty - just like me!
Maureen x
John this is beautiful, i really like those soft colours.
ReplyDeleteLove these colours John and the design too
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hi. Hope I can achieve these sort of results when my media plate arrives hopefully tomorrow. I have received my despatch notice. Yippee. SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeen missing for a few days as I have been batch making cards for my Daughter's charity she works for so they can add the monies raised for things they need for their clients.
Love this wonderful card and your inking and stamping is beautiful.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
A beautiful card John and love the colours. Haven't got these colours so must add them to my wish list. Thank you for sharing this.m Glad Myra has got her stamps etc., take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteWas going to comment on this yesterday, John, but I was away from home and my I-Pad wouldn't let me do it! Anyway, love the colours. They give a really moody, atmosphric feeling to this card. xx
ReplyDelete