Thursday, 24 August 2017

Glitter Drama...

Happy Thursday,

I thought I would share a classic Joh  card ( as Mrs Duck would call it) today using a mix of my signature die cutting and stamping!


I stared by stamping a selection of stamps from my Winter Trees clear stamp set onto white card using a mix of the cool set of Izink dye ink pads.  I added some snowflakes over the top using the silver pigment ink.

I framed this using the Find It media snowflake frame (available HERE)  I cut the frame in silver pearl card and backed it with silver glitter card.  I then matted and layers this onto more of the silver, glitter and some mirror card in silver.



I then added a spray of festive foliage in white and poinsettias in the glitter card ( I will have these dies on my next Hochanda show on the 10th September)  I arranged these around the bottom right of the card to add focus to the sentiment adding pearls in the centres of the flowers.


Enjoy...

46 comments:

  1. WOW John
    What a special card I just love it.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, what a gorgeous card to greet us today, love silver and your stamps in the background look wonderful - looking forward to the dies in September.

    Stay safe, heathy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John, this card is stunning, love the frame around the sentiment and the poinsettia embellishment is perfect. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John.
    A beautiful card thank you. You have given me some great ideas thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! oh! Wow! an absolutely STUNNING card, i just LOVE everything about it.
    Have a great day
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card John, I love it. The frame is very pretty and of course I love sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A definite mantlepiece card John. It's gorgeous I love the frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John, just my kind of Christmas card Siver and sparkle you can't go wrong.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John
    A gorgeous festive card.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi john
    A gorgeous christmas card.
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sparkle. Great frame and poinsettia cluster.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning. Very John and very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awsum John card perfect !!!!! Thank you John
    June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to agree with Mrs D , a Classic card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty festive card John. Love the foliage arrangement.
    Love Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, This card is very elegant and beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's very beautiful indeed John. Love the design, the colours - in fact everything about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is a very classic card Beautiful and I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning John,
    Just gorgeous.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello John,
    I agree with Mrs Duck - a real signature John card! It's beautiful. I love everything about it. Looking forward to seeing these Dies - they look lovely! Love your colours!
    Look forward to seeing you on Hochanda again!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful just your style. I am looking forward to seeing more of your product releases. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card John. That corner spray is stunning. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John
    Lovely card as usual, beautiful festive spray.
    Looking forward to your show.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi John

    This is a very beautiful card

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi John definitely one for the mantlepiece love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John,
    Beautiful card, a proper winter wonderland.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John,Definitely a stunner of a John card,love the style and the colour of it.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow John, love this card, really shouts Christmas.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi John
    GreatvChristmas card today.nlove the background Die.

    ReplyDelete
  31. John, I really, really like your classic card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful card john x I love it x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really like this. I like the mixture of the die cutting and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  34. A beautiful John card. Love it. Thank you for sharing. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi John. This is just my sort of card. A girl can never have too much sparkle - especially at Christmas!

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  36. Absolutely stunning John, beautifully designed card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello John,
    Love this card, it's beautiful. I've been awol (sorry) and have looked at all the cards I've missed. I have to say that I really, really, love the one you posted on Tuesday. It's simply the best!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  38. John this is one beautiful and classy christmes card. I really love all the new techiques you have been doing but it nice to see
    a treaditional john card like Mrs duck says.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous Christmas card John. So sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Eh up John
    Deffo a "John" card. Not usually a glitter card fan but it's so effective here in conjunction with the dies.
    I'm being tempted by the frame.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the card and not too shiny although you have used glitter card. Very elegant. How do you keep your 'mojo' as you always manage to come up with a new design

    ReplyDelete
  42. OMGosh, John, Just Gorgeous and my kind of Christmas Card to make and send to those special people in my life. Can you tell me where we will be able to get your dies in the US, Please? I hope soon, for they are lovely, and very elegant! Thank you, John

    ReplyDelete
  43. Another lovely card John, Now that I have to start house-hunting may I ask if the house next door to you is empty?

    ReplyDelete