Toady I am retiring to the art of craft in Farnborough to deliver workshops using a mixture of dies and my new ranges!
Back to today and another new set of stamps that will be released on Tuesday todays set is the butterfly frames et.

This set has a collection of frames and butterflies dragon flies all drawn to be transparent when stamped allowingbyou to get a real ethereal look.
The frame with the thistle was drawn back in March after I visited Scotland as I wanted to do something for my Scottish supporters as a thank you for coming along to the demos!
As usual here are a few more cards with the stamps used!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Beautiful cards John.Have a good day. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove the thistle stamp, beautiful cards.
Jan
Gorgeous cards John. I definitely need a workshop.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Crafty hugs.
D xx
More beautiful cards, loving them all.
ReplyDeleteThat Thistle Stamp is a MUST!!! have for me.
I do hope Brenda has not been telling stories about "The Crazy Gang"
Have a wonderful day.
Patricia xxx
Hi Patricia. No I didn't tell any stories about The Crazy Gang. Thought I would let him find out for himself especially as I hear Maureen is going as well. He doesn't know what he is letting himself in for. Of course I was very well behaved.😀 Had a great two days.
DeleteMorning John and all jellyblogs, the samples are gorgeous, I went onto a website and pre-ordered all the new stuff (shush.... don't tell hubby), they truly do compliment the first set and the new masks wow. I bet they sell out on Hochanda very quickly. I will be watching.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and stamps,
Lydia
X
Fabulous backgrounds John, beautifully designed cards, Kate x
ReplyDeleteGood morning John. Oh more beautiful stamps and the Thistle is a must. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, lucky Brenda spending a second day with you.
Hi Hazel. It was brilliant.
DeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, the first card is a gorgeous colour combo.
B xx
Morning John, more beautiful cards and another must have stamp set.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Lovely cards, great stamps.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John the thistle panel is a little different so is bound to be popular as will anything with butterflies!! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGreat set of samples John and this stamp set is gorgeous. Looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
More beautiful stamps, John. That thistle is gorgeous. We would all be grateful though if you didn't retire quite yet!!!
ReplyDeleteHave another good day.
Anne (Northampton)
Beautiful cards and stamps.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hai John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards & stamps butterfly's are my obsession just love them.
Hug's Lynda xx
Hello John, such lovely samples and the stamps are beautiful. I love the thistle. Enjoy your day with the demos. have a great Sunday all. Bx
ReplyDeleteA lovely set of dies I could have done with this set when I made a card for a Scottish wedding. The samples are gorgeous Enjoy today at Farnborough
ReplyDeleteLovely John, I think I am out on Tuesday morning, I must get ahead and order the stamps before I go...This was me not buying anymore stash this year, oh dear.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely super love both of the cards can't wait to get my orders done for your new sets of stamps etc. I know of some of our crazy gang who will be desperate to get hold of the thistle stamp especially.
Lucky Brenda spending a second day with you! By the way don't believe everything she tells you about us all in our wee group! Hope you have another successful day.
Margaret xxx
Hi Margaret. It was a brilliant day and I was very well behaved and no I didn't tell any tales.😀
DeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, especially love the thistle stamp.
Hi John,Love this set,the frame is beautiful and the thistle is very unusual bet they sell out in a flash.Enjoy your weekend,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John Love these new stamps, so difficult to choose a favourite.
ReplyDeleteGreat set of cards showing them off.
Wendyx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteOh these stamps are fabulous and make beautiful cards as you have shown. Believe everything Brenda says about me because it'll be true! ha ha.
Maureen x
Hi Maureen. Had a brilliant day again. I didn't say anything bad about you. As if I would.😀
DeleteLovely cards. I do the the first one especially.
ReplyDeleteLovely cards John. Thank you. Had a brilliant day. Thank you. Look forward to the next workshop.
ReplyDeleteStunning cards again today, John. Love the colours and what a good idea to include thistles in the stamp sets, they are a good standby for cards for the boys.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteReally love the thistle !! That's a lovely set! Really like the butterfly in the heart as well! I like them all - that's the problem!
I hope you had another good day today - it certainly sounds as if Brenda did!
Love Myra x
Hi John your cards are stunning. I take it you were returning and not retiring. You had me worried for a while. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove the thistle. Gorgeous cards again.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton