Well today I am making my second appearance on Hochanda with my new John Next Door brand with a new set of stamps, some fabulous new masks and stencils and a new large media plate. The first show is at 7am ( which means upon at 3am for me!) with follow up shows at 12pm and 3pm it would be great if you could tune in and see what new ideas I have using the media plates stamps and some fab new inks!
I also have the new Press cut card fold die on the show which is what I have used on todays sample cards. I will detail how easy this die is as well as showing you how all the parts used to make these samples started out as plain white card! ( I'm loving playing with the media plate to get the granite / marble like look on the green card!)
Hochanda is on Sky 663, Freeview channel 85 or online at www.hochnada.com.
Enjoy...
Great samples John,can't wait to see you're demos. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely samples.
Tv is set to record.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hello John, love the cards, the insides look amazing, looking forward to the shows, to be inspired as always. Have a great day all. Try stay dry. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love today's cards.The die looks fab.
Jan
Morning John, fabulous cards looking forward to your shows have set recorder just in case.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John I will be recording your shows as I will be,at work but I am really looking forward to seeing your demos xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John and all jellyblogers, oh my goodness these samples are absolutely amazing, I am tuned in to Hochanda now just waiting to see you, I wish you all the luck with the show and I just know that there will be a sellout again.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
What an early start! Recorder set as I'm in London today with my granddaughters. Good luck but I'm sure you'll get sell outs. Love the samples so look forward to seeing how you achieve the effect when I get home.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Stunning cards, all lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, you looked good this morning considering you were up so early.
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of stamps and masks and other goodie.
Loving today's cards, off to work out the mechanics!!
Hope you have had greatest of days on Hochanda
Patricia xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat cards i wish you showed a tutural as i can't see your show .
Catherine xx
Great show John love the granite effect. Another success!! love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, love the colours and intrigued by the folds inside the cards. Recorder is set, not sure when I'll be ae to catch up with your shows as family visiting today and tomorrow but loking forward to seeing.
B xx
Wow! That's all I can say, John. Just started watching the show. Have a great day. I hope you have these things with you for us to buy on the 2nd.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great show John. Looking forward now to the 12 noon one. Xx
ReplyDeleteRecorded your show this morning. When done with the media plate sell out. Thanks for all your tips and advice on your shows. Recorder set for next two shows.
ReplyDeleteLovely cards john, i have hit the record button as i know i have a bust day and do not want to miss anything.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
HAHA, a BUSY day John not bust lol.xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous samples John, looking forward to watching your shows later as I am on my way back from a golf holiday at Carnoustie, sunshine and SHOWERS ! The die looks like it might be going on my wish list. Och aye the noo- Anne from Calne
ReplyDeleteGreat show at 7am (yes Myra I was up to watch it). Lovely cards today. Especially the ones with the new Presscut die. Must try mine out later after I have seen you use it. Hope all who wanted the mixed media plate got one before the sell out. Thanks for all your inspiration. Hope the rest of the day goes well. Take carexx
ReplyDeleteHi John love the cards good luck with your show I lnow it will be brill see you later
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteDidn't catch the show too early, will watch on catch up.
Great crd.
Lydia
X
Hi. Set my alarm for 7am, woke up at 6am, made a cuppa and had dropped back off to sleep again by 7am. Luckily had set sky box to record so just catching up with your show now and managed to get your media plate. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGreat samples, John!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing the next two shows today.
Lesley S
Wow John fabulous cards, unfortunately will not be able to watch your shows but will watch on catch-up. Have a great successful show.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, just catching up with your first show now and the recorder is set for 12 noon and 3pm show. I am watching on Freesat channel 817.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe you stood on the stamp press!
Marion S x
Hi John. These cards look absolutely fab. I didn't realise you were on TV at 7 so I must watch on rewind before I go out at 12.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John this is a stunning set of samples. I bet you get lots of sell outs. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely cards. I do like the different shape of these too.
ReplyDeleteHaven't been on your blog for ages but will be stopping by regularly now! Just watching Hochanda and WOW! Love your new products! Awesome! Things on my wish list! Unfortunately I am not in a position to buy at the moment but when I am, I most certainly will! Your samples are awesome! xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,Great shows,and wonderful examples and inspiration.You look surprisingly good after such an early start. Well done you,Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI got in quick this morning for the plate seeing as how I was too slow for the other plates. Loved the 2 shows, they have been a great learning curve for me. So looking forward to using my stamps this way. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards and a very intriguing die Will have to watch you on catch up I expect it's al going well
ReplyDeleteHi John love all your cards. The Die looks very interesting will have to watch first two shows on catch up. Will be watching your 3oclock show. Well done on your John next door range.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteReally Beautiful samples today and loving the shows on Hochanda as well
Loved all the techniques and tips you have given us
Have a great day
Love
Sharon
xxx
Good afternoon John
ReplyDeleteOh goodness what a fantastic day you are having on Hochanda and who is surprised with such fabulous goodies on offer and lots of tips and tricks from you!
Your samples today are wonderful and very inspirational tomsay the least.
You may be hearing from my bank manager however ha ha!
Margaret xxx
Hi John, loved all 3 shows today. Great techniques and lots of tips. All the samples and demos brilliant of course and love all the new goodies.
ReplyDeleteWell do you.
Love Valxxx
Hi John Many Congratulations So many sell outs So well deserved
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous set of cards and new goodies too!
June x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletefor once I read my emails early, and pressed the button to record your shows as I have had to go out while they are on, but did miss the 7am one as I was ironing.
Love your wonderful cards and the designs.
The colours are stunning and beautiful.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous shows today with some great techniques, stamps and that die is wonderful. I think you should give yourself a pat on the back, or get someone to do it for you!!!
Maureen x
Hi John, Caught a couple of your shows today, fabulous techniques on the media plate with great tips too. I'm loving these samples, I will have to do 'catch up' to watch how you used this die.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the sellouts, I managed to get the media plate yippee, I'm still waiting for the original media plate set.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Lovely cards John, unfortunately I didn't get to watch your shows as Tuesday is my Parchment day!
ReplyDeleteLove Nancy xx
Firstly i have to appologise for not commenting for ages.
ReplyDeleteunfortunately blood clots have caused permanent damage to my kidney and spleen so i have been so poorly and have an uphill battle going on but feel guilty for not commenting on your beautiful cards.
These are stunning and fab and i love the colours you have used.
I am going to catch up on all the shows now and i am sure they are going to be as helpful and enjoyable as they usually are.
Hi John Lovely cards unfortunately I was unable to watch your shows but will watch them on catch up
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm very late as we were out today and so missed all the Live Shows! However I have watched the first one on Catch Up! Thank you for some great techniques! Lots of hints and tips too.
Lovely cards today! Looking forward to my Media plates coming!
You are probably fast asleep now as you had a very long day! Glad it went sooo well!
Love Myra x
Good morning John and good morning to all your followers. I don't often regret not having a TV but after reading all the comments I really do wish I could see and hear well enough to make the purchase worth while.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a well earned lie in today. What a busy, productive and rewarding day for you yesterday
Love all the goodies on show, such vibrant colours too
June x