Happy Monday,
I spent all of yesterday prepping for my next Launch on Hochanda ( sneak peak on Facebook) so was painting, die cutting and even sewing! Whilst doing this I was binge watching the Great British Bakeoff so hence the title of todays post!
This card is made using my classic techniques of die cutting and I have to say I love the silver and white look of this. I stated by cutting the Ice Crystal frame in white card covered in double sided adhesive. Once cut I added diamond snow over it to give a gentle sparkle. I added a circle behind this cut in silver pearlised card and added a die cut deer in the centre. I added glue to areas of the deer die cut and liberally added snow! A few crystals finished the centrepiece.
Next I made the background by cutting the ice crystal border down the 2 sides of a piece of pearlised silver card. I added this to a panel again with double sided adhesive to which I added more of the snow. Again a few crystals adds that sparkle ( which is more visible in real life!)
A few mats and layers of the white and silver finishes the card perfect, hopefully, for those special cards and people.
Enjoy...
Good morning John. Very pretty card and gorgeous in silver and white.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Good morning John I love it Sounds like you have been really busy Looking forward to seeing the rest of your samples
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a really gorgeous card think this one will be one of my cards this year love the silver and white too. Looking forward to more samples and your next shows.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Happy Monday to you John,
ReplyDeleteWow! that is a Showstopper, I love it.
Have a great day
Patricia xxx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card today lovr the silver and white .
Catherine .xx
Very classy. Looking forward to seeing your next set of shows.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA classy card, love the silver and white together.
B xx
Stylish, xxx
ReplyDeleteWow - I love this, John. I'm intrigued as to what you are going to come up with next.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great card John! I love how intricate this die is! It is very striking. The shadowing adds some much detail.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that I found this site! BLESSINGS. lbkingboyle
Stunning card, it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Stunning card John. Love the silver and white.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today love the silver and white and the dies look stunning
Have a good day
Sharon
xxx
A gorgeous card and there's that cute reindeer appearing again!
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Stunning John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWow, what a gorgeous card for a special person.
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, loving the dies.
Hugs, Rose
Good morning John what a wonderful card. Love it it's a real Showstopper.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your next show and the rest of your samples.
Hello John, you are so right, this is a real showstopper of a card, absolutely beautiful. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John your card is gorgeous I love it. Definitely a showstopper if ever there was one. I can't wait to see what you have been creating in your Craft Cave. I do hope you get sometime to relax. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John, and the title is very apt. Hope to be able to watch your show.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John....love all your work, you are such a talented crafter. Thank you for all the beautiful work that you post, your hints and tips, I've learnt a lot from your demonstrations.....crafty hugs ❤️
ReplyDeleteAnother John card - thank you. This one is very pretty and love the Iced Crystal dies you used.
ReplyDeleteLove n hugs Helen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, silver and white always looks so beautiful
June x
Hi John. I would have to agree that this card truly is a showstopper. I really love all the silver cards you have been making recently.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Classic! I love it Going to go and have a sneak peek on FB now
ReplyDeleteHi John.This is the John we all know and love,absolutely fabulous a real show stopper. Hope you enjoy the bank holiday,Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card! I love silver and white. I do like the Dies very much as well!
Not on Facebook so unable to sneaky peek! However , patience is a virtue!! Lol!
Love Myra xx
WOW John that is defiantely a show stopper and totally gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this card, can just see it looking
fabulous on display at christmas. I wouldn't want to take it down.
So pretty, this die is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Love this card John a brill die look forward to the show
ReplyDeleteLove June xxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love silver and white together. This card is a beauty. Not on face book so please let your bloggers a sneak peek.
Thanks Jan.
I love this card. It's so elegant.
ReplyDeleteEvening John, sorry I am late, WiFi very poor in Yorkshire. Beautiful card as always. Looking forward to your next shows xxxx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxx
Evening John, sorry I am late, WiFi very poor in Yorkshire. Beautiful card as always. Looking forward to your next shows xxxx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy hugs June Smith xxxx
Definately a showstopper john x its lovely x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletethis card is definitely a show stopper of a gorgeous card.
The design is ace and it's so very elegant and beautiful.
Lots ofcrafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning.
Maureen xx
Beautiful card John. Certainly a Showstopper. Nearly bought this die on Saturday from Art of Craft but then bought the die of the week but agree this is a lovely die. Actually I nearly bought both these dies. Like Myra I also don't have Facebook so we will both have to be patient. Not easy you know. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John beautiful card definitely a showstopper looking forward to your shows
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteIts certainly a better name for it than soggy bottom lol!!!
It is magnificent and Mary Berry would be very proud of you.
Ang x
Ps......I'm boycotting GBBO on CH4 lol!!!
Oh my John this really is a SHOW/SNOW STOPPER - love it
ReplyDelete