Friday, 17 November 2017

White Snowflakes...

Happy Friday,

Another card made using the Amy Design Snowflake Swirl die  (Find It Media ADD10122)  

























To make today's version of the card I added silver gilt sheets to a piece of card covered in my double sided adhesive.  I then embossed the piece using my snowflake circle embossing folder.

Next I layered a circle of silver mirror card over a circle of white pearl card.  I adhered the snowflake swirl die cut around the edge of the circle with silver snowflakes and crystals sprinkled over the die cut.  Finally I added the seasons greetings cut with the Press Cut die in white pearl card.

Finally I added layers of silver mirror card with white pearl card embossed with the crafts too falling snow embossing folder.  A few crystals in each corner and finished.

Enjoy...

32 comments:

  1. Morning John, another beautiful card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Like this one too Looks like this die is a must-have Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    Another beautiful way to use this die.Love it.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, another gorgeous card using the Snowflake swirl die, it fits so well on so many cards, I like this one very much.

    Oh I saw on fb a picture of one of your sample packs looks interesting, wonder what it could be, I like the colour card that you are using there too. Happy Crafting xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John.
    Thank you another lovely card for this very frosty morning.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty John. Love the swirl die. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John,
    Another stunning card, i am loving all the different ways to use the one Die.
    Have a good day
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another absolutely gorgeous card John! I can't wait for my die to arrive in the post - even though I've almost finished my Christmas cards. I'm sure it will feature heavily in my next year's ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card again John.Really liking this die.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John.
    Very striking card. Brilliant. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this die, John. Another great card.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this one John very Christmas
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John another lovely card using this very pretty die, and all so different.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John this is a stunning Christmas card it is just beautiful. I hope the prep for the shows is going well. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John
    Another fabulous card using that beautiful die.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    Another gorgeous card with that fabulous die.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John. Pleased to say the blog post arrived today. Don't know what hapoened to yesterday's. Beautiful card today. Thinking I need this die but do many I would like. Hope all the prep is going well for the next show. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello John,
    Another beautiful card. I was so inspired this die leapt into my shopping basket.
    It really is something special and I've loved the cards you have made with it.
    Bye for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello John ,
    Another lovely card and the Snowflake Swirl Die is lovely.
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John, your card is very suitable with the frosty morning we had today!! Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. The more I see this die the more I love it Fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  23. So loved this week's cards John and this one's no exception. Beautiful.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John, another really stunning card using that die again. Silver and white are always such a classy combination in my view.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another gorgeous card with the same die.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eh up John
    Super card. Loving the sentiment die too. All very festive.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John, just catching up as have been away. Love this card. Bx

    ReplyDelete