Happy Monday,
I thought I had exhausted the cards I made with the find it snowflake swirl die however I found this one lurking in my files and its another way to use the die this time as a base for Poinsettias.
I used a mother of pearl card ( on my next Hochanda shows) for this card and cut the apeture in the centre before embossing the piece with my rustic frame embossing folder. I added a layer to this in aqua cutting a smaller circle in the centre. I backed this with a piece of white card embossed with the winter trees embossing folder. Finally for this part I added acute behind the top layer and added the Christmas die cut ( From Press cut) on the acetate so that it appears to float.
I cut the snowflake swirl die in aqua and added this around the base of the circular aperture. I then cut a load of poinsettias in the pearl card and added these over the swirl with bow of aqua and white seam binding over this. I then added the fall away snowflakes from the swirl die in the centre of the flowers with a pearl in the centre.
I added all of this to a larger card as shown using the falling snow embossing folder from crafts too.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteWow this is a beautiful card, Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, a gorgeous card and love the colours.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card,great colourway.Love it
Jan
Hello John, a stunning card today, love the layers and the aqua colour with the white. have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card John.Like the aqua and white.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother stunning card, love the colours and brilliant design.
Have a great day and week ahead.
Patricia xx
Beautiful card John, love aqua and white
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Gorgeous card! I love that snowflake swirl die. Thank you so much for introducing us to it John. I'm really happy I've got it now! xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John, oh you have surpassed yourself with this one today, as you know aqua is my most favourite colour and everything works so well on this card, love it, truly. I like the fall out bits from the die cut being on the centre of the flowers too, works very well me thinks.
ReplyDeleteHad a great time at Martine and Hellens Workshop yesterday, you would have loved it, lots of music, laughter, card making and plenty of food, oh I was stuffed.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Once again, a gorgeous card John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card. X
Another beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card. The acute bit got me flummoxed then I worked out it should be acetate. 😂😂😂. Haven’t got all the same products but going to try something similar. Keep up the good work. X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, and fabulous colours. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and great colourway.
B xx
I love it The soft hint if aqua really makes it pop
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Love the vintage colours! x
Morning John, another lovely card, and what a versatile die this die is, so many different cards - great.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John,
ReplyDeletePretty card. love this die.
Lydia
X
Beautiful John, love the touch of aqua.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Good morning John beautiful card I love the hint of aqua
ReplyDeleteHi John like the way you have used the swirl die as the base for the flowers. Very pretty card xx
ReplyDeleteHi there John, beautifully designed card, colour pallet is so pretty, love the ribbons, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John. What a really pretty card. I wouldn't normally put these colours together, but actually, they work really well together. I have ordered that die and am just waiting for it to arrive.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love the colours. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA really pretty card.
ReplyDeleteHi John, This card is really pretty.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card !! Really like this one.
Many thanks,
Love Myra xx
Fabulous card John
ReplyDeleteJune x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteHow on earth did I miss logging on yesterday. I love, love, love it.
Maureen x