Wednesday, 29 November 2017

1 Day to go Sneak Peak...

Happy Wednesday,

I have to admit I can't wait until the launch of my new range tomorrow morning at 8am.  I have been lucky enough to have the samples to play with for quite a while so I have loads of samples to share with you over the coming days and weeks.  To whet everyones appetites and to make sure everyone gets to see the products at the same time
Today I am sharing some sneak peak pictures of the samples Can you tell whats going from these shots?




I know they are a little cryptic but Im sure you can tell form at least one picture one of the main products available.




















Full release tomorrow and the start of proper samples....

Enjoy...

38 comments:

  1. Morning John, looking forward to tomorrow to see all your new goodies, it looks like dies to me plenty of flowers I hope and looks like a box keeping fingers crossed.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, oh my word, you know you are going to be inundated with orders don't you, I need to make sure I get mine in quick, there is nothing on Hochanda website at the moment under the products section. I know you are going to sell out really quickly. The dies look amazing, well what I can see of them, I love the little lid, your a genius to think of that, and the flower, but also the cardstock, look at the colours, at this rate I will need a delivery van just for my order, ha ha. You know I wish you all the luck for this release (But you won't need it) you have worked so hard to bring us such a stunning collection.

    You deserve every accolade that is coming your way, special hugs.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning John .... really looking forward to tomorrow.
    I definitely NEED that Box Die.
    I feel lots of sell outs.
    Have a great day
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello John, a very cryptic sneak peek, but very exciting, if what I think is coming, then there are going to be lots of happy crafters. Looking forward to the shows. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing what's new. Will definitely be tuning in to Hochanda. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning John, looking forward to tomorrow's shows and your new launch.
    The box die looks like it is going to be a need and the cardstock looks gorgeous.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John.
    Roll on tomorrow morning, they all look beautiful, love the background and flowers.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours - maybe your own line of card stock. Dies look amazing too. Roll on tomorrow.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW John. This is so exciting. Love the box die. Can’t wait for tomorrow. I can see Hochanda’s website going into meltdown.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John All I can say is WOW can't wait until tomorrow.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting sneak peeks-the Box looks beautiful.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John
    Intriguing. I'll set up the recorder, looking forward to your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dies by the look of it. Interesting ones to boot. Will be watching! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John,
    Wow!
    Looking forward to your launch. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo! Some lovely looking items especially that background die I’ll be curious to see the size of the finished box too

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the sneak peeks and the card stock is brill love it hope there’s enough to go round enjoy your day tomorrow john
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John this all looks amazing. I can't wait for the shows tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking good and very tempting, John!

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning John you really are teasing and intriguing us with these sneak peaks looks like some beautiful dies will be flying around the country to us all over the next few days how exciting I love the flowers & boxes I wish you every success with your new launch

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohh going to need need need these dies good luck with the launch x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know everyone will love them John and you have worked so hard getting them perfect. Good Luck. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations John on some beautiful must have products and on what will undoubtedly be a sell-out launch. I hope there will be a set left for me!! You have worked very hard and deserve all the success in the world. Take care. Crafter by the Sea, north Norfolk. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh how exciting. Looking forward to tomorrow.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello John,
    What time do they go on sale?
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi John, Wow the new products look amazing.Just love the box,the background and the card colours are simply stunning.Sell out sell out sell out is my prediction.Well done but you so deserve it.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! I'm really pleased for you.i hope I'm in with a chance of getting that box die. Enjoy yourself on Hochanda tomorrow. We are all right behind you, wishing you well xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. A very colourful and interesting array of goodies John. Roll on tomorrow!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello John,
    This is my third attempt at Posting today! Don’t know what has happened to Google! It’s driving me nuts!

    Beautiful cards, boxes and in lovely colours! Really love the boxes!
    Safe travel tomorrow!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mmmmm, very interesting. May catch the beginning of the early show before I go out, but Sky+ already set. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  30. They look very interesting. I’m sure they will sell quickly..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looking forward to tomorrow’s launch,I’m sure it will be a great success. Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi John. These all look really good. Can't wait for tomorrow.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good luck for tomorrow. Cant wait to see the new goodies.x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh wow John. That Pentagon die box at last. Have been waiting a long time for that😀 The flower dies also look brilliant. Thank you. You work very hard and deserve your success. I know it will be a sellout. We might only get to see one show. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just watched the show on Hochanda well done loved the dies and stamps. Will be tuning in for the next one. X

    ReplyDelete
  36. Marie from Longridge30 November 2017 at 10:40

    Good morning John.
    I don't have a TV as my sight and hearing are both impaired and I rarely miss having one. At this moment in time I wish I had one and could watch your show.
    I just know that you will do well.
    Cheers.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete