Friday, 24 November 2017

Silver Snow...

Happy Friday,

Todays card is the workshop card form last week at Samuel Taylors in Embsay Skipton.  As with workshop cards I don't put full instructions on the blog however Im sure you can work out how this one was done!

The centre panel is stamped using my build a wreath clear stamp set and the izink silver metallic pigment ink pad.  I heat enmnossed this with glitter embossing powder but its not showing on the pictures, in real life it sparkles.


I'm really bust getting ready for next Thursdays launch on Hochanda its a brand new product launch so I can't wait to start showing you samples.


Enjoy...

36 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card John.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John
    WOW another gorgeous card.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John.
    Thank you a brilliant card. Cannot wait to see your new products.
    Have a great weekend, Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card John. Can’t wait to see what new stuff you have.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello John, this card is very elegant and a favourite colour combo of silver and white for festive/Christmas cards. Love it. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John, oh this is such a lovely card, I bet the silver sparkles so much, it is a shame that photo's don't do them justice isn't it. I like the way you have done those flowers, they look really good.

    Now you are still teasing us about your new launch, I bet you are getting excited, I know I am....


    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card John. Something else new - can't wait.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another really beautiful card John. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely Christmas card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John beautiful card I'm looking forward to your new launch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John,
    lovely card.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John
    Such a pretty card. Can't wait for your new launch, excited.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card as usual John and will be watching the Hochanda show

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card John. I think it looks really classy. Thank you for your amazing inspiration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Afternoon John,
    Another great card. Looking forward to next weeks shows.
    Have a good day ... would you like some SNOW????
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John,
    such a very stunning and beautiful creation.
    It sparkles so lovely and your design is ace as usual
    That poinsettia is amazing and very beautiful.
    Lots of craftyregards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John,Really really pretty,and silver and white always appeals to me.Am looking forward to next weeks shows.Have a great weekend stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card John love it thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card John.just love it. Looking forward to next weeks shows. Don't work too hard. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card I’m looking forward to next week’s shows

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a gorgeous card. Nice to The the big bow.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. I think I can work out how it is done. I hope the prep goes well. I am looking forward to your shows. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  24. A mantelpiece pleaser John, beautifully designed and embellished, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi John. What a really striking card again today. I have a customer who is always drawn to the metallic looking cards and I am sure he would love something like this, now if I could just work out how you did it......

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello John,
    Another beauty today! I'm looking forward to seeing you next week, wonder what delights you have in store for us - whoopie!!!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Eh up John
    I think you love this embossing folder as much as me lol!
    Terrific card and I'm sure it sparkles beautifully.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello John,
    A gorgeous card! I wonder what you have in store for us next week! I hope Internet access has improved here as it has been hopeless today!
    Thank you,
    Love that Poinsettia!
    Myra xx

    ReplyDelete