Saturday, 25 November 2017

Gold Version...

Happy Saturday,

Today I am demonstrating at Crafters Companion Evesham store, ops along and say Hi if you are in the area!

Todays card is quite is,milar to yesterdays however This one is a gold version with a white embossed layer.


The centre panel is stamped in gold Izink using the festive silhouettes clear stamp set.  I added the Find It Media Holly Jolly die around the image using gold mirror card.

Enjoy...

36 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you.
    A beautiful card, Have fun.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, you are really on a roll, but I love them, so keep um coming. I have that die so I might get a chance to try this one out.

    Enjoy your day at CC Evesham - will you get to use the junior gemini, it is really nice. even though I have not been there say hello to everyone.

    Off to a Groovi parchment workshop this morning.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, a beautiful card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Beautiful card again but silver is still my favourite for Christmas cards.
    Enjoy your day.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card John.Enjoy your day at Evesham.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh up John
    Elegantly festive.
    Have a good demo day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello John, a really gorgeous card, and another go to colour combo for Festive cards. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    A beautiful card. Have a great day at CC Evesham.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card John. Have a great day at Evesham
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    Lovely card, hope your journey is not impeded by snow.
    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning John,
    Great card, love it.
    Have a great Demo Day
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunner. Have a great day John. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning John,
    Very pretty card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card, John. Have a good day at Evesham - haven't been there yet.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card You can’t beat gold and white at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, another lovely card again today and another really stunning die to enhance it.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning John lovely card I really like the die Hope your demo day goes well

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John this is a stunning card I love nativity themed cards. Have fun at the store. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another pretty card! I like that die John. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another great card. The die is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello John,
    Another great idea for a card. Enjoy yourself today with the lucky ladies (oops, and gents) !!
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John,
    As usual a beautiful card, keep them coming.
    Love Nancy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love card today John.
    Good to see you today Nancy T.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John,Absolutely beautiful again,just love it Enjoy your day,stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Definitely my sort of card.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  26. Another absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks again John x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John,
    another super card today and as usual the design is so brilliant.
    Love the gold and white and the gorgeous frame.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card today John. Just love it. Thank you for sharing this. Would have loved to go to Evesham today. I do intend to sometime but had a craft fair today. Did well so cannot complain. about that.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card again from you John I love the stunning frame.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning card. Where can I find out the contact details for the wholesaler of your embossing folders, please? marie@purplemagnolia.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  31. Marie from Longridge26 November 2017 at 11:56

    Beautiful card again John. Hope your show went well. You really do get around don't you. I used to do the craft shows in my doll-making days and it now seems like it was another lifetime ago/ Hard work I know but enjoy it while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loved the demonstrations you did at Crafter's Companion Store, Evesham.

    ReplyDelete