Day 3 at the NEC I hope all this that have been at the show have had as much fun as I have!
I started by using the Izink silver texture paste through my Elegant snowflakes mask onto a piece of
acetate and left this to dry ( on acetate approx 2 hours)
I framed this using a square frame made with the stitch dot squares and matching straight squares with the Crafts Too star border cut four times in silver mirror card. I then foam mounted the acetate and added some white glitter inside before adding white glitter card on the back.
Next I cut the crafts too snowfall in silver mirror card and the smaller snowflake, from the same set, in white and added these on each corner of the frame.
I made up the card as shown using more layers of white, silver and black ( colours I seem to have a liking for this year)
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the card today so bright and really different.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, a lovely card, it was lovely watching you yesterday.
So sorry but I was too shy to say hello, just thank you.
Have more fun today Kitty.
Morning John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Very pretty card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Another beautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Another lovely card John. All your media plates are packed ready to use at craft club this morning.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John, another stunning card, LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteOh! Kitty you should have not been so shy .... John is so lovely, he would have been so delighted to meet you. He really does enjoy meeting and appreciates all his Blog Friends.
Have a great day John and everyone.
Patricia xxx
So elegant!
ReplyDeleteHi John that star border is cetainly catching my eye. Looks very useful. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh my goodness you have blown me away with this card this morning, it is a really cold and miserable morning here in Kent, not sure what it is like up in Birmingham but this has really brightened up my day, love it, I am going to try the acetate trick too.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Really, really beautiful John! Glad you're having fun there at the NEC. I'm going to have a practice with the media plates and stamps today, and the letterpressing you showed me. If I get a reasonable result I'll let you see it! xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, it’s a really stunning card.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, love the star border.
Lydia
X
What a beautiful card, John. Kitty, I echo Patricia's comments - John would have been so pleased to say hello to you.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card for Christmas, must look amazing in ‘real life’.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
I bet this card looks a real dazzler in real life. I may get to see it Sunday. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a great Christmas Card, love the background.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
I love the card Me too - I keep reaching for black and silver There again I adore silver jewellery against black clothing Have Fun again today
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, I love the star edges.
B xx
This is beautiful John real Christmas for me have a good day wish I could be there
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxx
Fantastic card John. Glad you're having fun there. Xx
ReplyDeleteFab card. I really like the star edger.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, love this card, vey elegant design and colour combo. Glad to hear you are enjoying the NEC. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL, John. And elegant..
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Beautiful card John. Thank you for sharing this. Glad you are enjoying the NEC. I am sure you are being kept very busy.
ReplyDeleteAh John, this is so pretty. Love all the snowflakes.
ReplyDeleteHope today is going well.
Love Valxxx
Hi John,Absolutely stunning,love everything about it and just so John. Have a good day stay healthy and happy Lots of love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, love all the glitter and sparkle.
ReplyDeleteA lovely frosty and cool looking creation.
ReplyDeleteWowee John. This is just my sort of card. So tasteful and still has some sparkle. What a clever boy you are.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteVery elegant and very gorgeous!
June x
Hi John Absolutely stunning card I love the wintry frosty look
ReplyDeleteJohn what can i say other than this is beautiful, stunning
ReplyDeleteand gorgeous. I love the glitter as a background for the snowflake.
Making one perfect christmas card.
Hi John, It was lovely to see you demo'ing today, and this card is beautiful. I'm absolutely worn out, just got back from the NEC, but a great day.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSorry I’m late but just having a busy few days here! You are having an extremely busy time but it’s good to hear that you and all who have met you at the NEC have enjoyed the weekend so far .
Today’s card is stunning! Love the design and the colours.
Many thanks,
Love Myra xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI love the Starry Night border. Used it on a couple of blog cards a couple of weeks ago to form a frame too as it lends itself to that so readily. Gorgeous card.
Ang
A beautiful and elegant card John. I'm glad you are enjoying your time at the enc. You will be getting worn out I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteTake a rest when it's over.
Hugs. Marie P.
Hi John this is a stunning card. All the cards on your stand looked amazing. I am doing catch-up. Enjoy the last day. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWOW!!, Kate x
ReplyDelete