Happy Monday,
The countdown is on to the release of my new range on Thursday, I will post a sneak peak on Wednesday however to see the full range you will need to tune into Hochanda on Thursday at either 8am, 12pm or 4pm!
Back to today and I used the Amy design snowflake swirl circle die this week I am using the pair to that die the straight snowflake swirl. When I saw these 2 dies I couldn't choose between them so in typical crafter way I chose both! In todays card I have used the swirl cut 4 times in Yale Blue lustre print card ( more of this on the shows on Thursday) and placed them around a frame cut in silver glitter card ( no shed from Pink Frog) and white using the stitch dot rectangle dies from press cut.
I used the frame to frame a piece i stamped at the Crafters Companion evesham store demo on Saturday. I simply added layers of the glitter, yale blue and white card to make the finished card. A sprinkling of crystals and finished.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a very striking card love the blue.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA good way to start the week with this lovely card.
Jan
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card so elegant.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteGlad I decided to stock this pretty border die as it makes a wonderful frame for your lovely stamped scene.
Have a great day.
Ang x
Hi John, love the card today, that border die creates a beautiful frame. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh yes a stunning card today and the colours are to die for, got to wait until Thursday though, going to be interesting, looking forward to it, I bet your excited, we all are.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Great card. Glad they have you on hochanda 3 times. Xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card today John.
ReplyDeleteJoycex
Good morning John, just love the effect the Die has given your little scene.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
Patricia xx
Wow-the snowflake border looks fantastic, love the colour you have used.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Stuning card John, love the blue.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
What a fantastic border. Beautiful card. Xx
ReplyDeleteGreat card John. Looking forward to Thursday.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Lovely card and beautiful die. xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat. Frame for your picture John it’s great
ReplyDeleteThank you june Horrocks xxxxxx
Hi John. Love today's card. Bet it looks stunning in real life as I also use the Pink Frog no shed glitter card and it's so sparkly. SueL x
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Hi John. Love the delicate decoration of this card and can't wait for the new release. Unfortunately I work on Thursday and Friday mornings so I hope they won't sell out again before I have had a chance to see it:-(
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA very pretty sparkly card.
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. The scene you have created and the die and gorgeous. I am looking forward to your shows. I hope the prep is going well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI haven’t left the country! Sorry ! Our Internet was awful but came back properly yesterday! I thought I’d left a post but clearly not! They say they were making improvements in our area!! Hmm! The Jury is still out on that one!
Today’s card is lovely and I do love that Yale Blue Card! Your scene, framed in the snowflake Dies , is beautiful!
Yesterday’s cushions were/ are beautiful! So effective and I love the piped cushions too! My friend Shirley bought the Zebra head mask and paste when you were at Inspirations and she has made a lovely canvas with it!
Sorry to be so long!
Love Myra xx
I'm certainly loving todays card John, beautifully framed scene, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous scene on today's beautiful card. My square stitched dies came this morning, now you tempt me the rectangles. What are you like? ha ha.
Maureen x
Can’t wait to see what products you have this week. Love the card.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty I have some Pink Frog no shed glitter card and it’s beautiful
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI really like everything you have made this week.
Oooh! What will Thursday bring? Can't wait to see.
This is a beautiful card John and after seeing it I bought the snowflake swirl die from Mrs Duck. It looks a lovely die. looking forward to the shows on Thursday. Showed the pictures of the cushions to my Granddaughter yesterday and she thought they were brilliant. She said she didn't know that you could sew as well.😀. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteA very striking card John. I love the colours you have used and in fact I love everything about the card.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to all.
Marie P.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA fabulous design, just love it!
June x