Thursday, 30 November 2017

At the Opera...

Happy Thursday Afternoon,

This is a bonus post sharing the second large die in my new release ( available on Hochanda and retailers from today) this is the Opera Box named as I feel its very dramatic!

The die cuts the base as well as the lid which has a really interesting fold once made the lid folds into the flower pattern shown in this picture.



The die set is made for making different sized boxes and the parts can be used for lots of projects so once again this will be popping up loads over the next few days and weeks.


Heres the die in the packet.  I will be sharing more samples tomorrow using the rest of the collection!


Enjoy...

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow John this is stunning. I love those boxes. If this die set had been available I would have made the table favours with it. Oh boy I think I am going to have to get a job. You are very clever. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations John these dies at beautiful. Good luck with your new venture

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boxes made with a fantastic die set, love to see more
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello John,
    I've watched your first two shows, only one more to go today. You have certainly scored a winner with these dies, they are fantastic and well done. I know you were nervous - you said so ha ha. But they are amazing and I forecast a sell out!
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon John, the shows have been brilliant and the samples are amazing, Mrs ducks mauve and gold box with the cards in is stunning too.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting die John. Laura O Springfield

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Enjoying the shows John. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dies John. Love this box. Been a long time coming but well worth the wait. The dies are so versatile. Thank you. Take care and not long until the next show on Dec 14th. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fab and very useful too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John Wow these dies are all fabulous I have loved your shows as usual your demos have been excellent the samples were fantastic really beautiful congratulations to you and also Mrs Duck for her brilliant samples

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John. Fab dies, well done. The ones I wanted had sold out on tv by the time I got home but have just ordered them elsewhere. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John, stunning boxs, still to catch with the final show, your demos were brilliant, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi again John. As promised, here is my next comment. Love this box. I am hoping you will make a video on how to do this one. It is perfect for weddings as it is a real show stopper. The design of the die is so clever, you must be really proud of this release.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another lovely sample. Watched your first show but not seen the others yet. You did yourself proud.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete