Thursday, 30 November 2017

They're Here! ...

Happy Thursday,

As I am sure my blog family know I started as a stamper and then moved onto Die cutting I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to design my own stamps now I have also had the opportunity to design my own dies.  This is something I have always wanted to do so whilst I am a little scared as too whether people will like them I am really proud with my first collection.

There are 6 die sets in the collection 2 large dies that make boxes and more ( which is why I called these 2 dynamic dies) and 4 additions which covers Tags, flowers foliage etc.


The first die is based on the sandwich box I made a few years ago using the spellbinders filigree delight die, this has proved to be the most popular video and post I have ever done.  This die set is designed to make the box in an easier manner than all the measuring and scoring I had to do to make the original ( Big thanx go to Jane Smith for the suggestion!!!!)

I would also like to thank June Smith, Mrs Duck and everyone else who had a sneak peak and helped with feedback!






Here is the instructional video for the die set!
















This die will also make cards and other projects so you will be seeing a lot of this over the next few days and weeks.


I will reveal the next large die set at 12pm.



Heres the first die the Sandwich box...


more at 12pm....


Enjoy....

43 comments:

  1. Morning John, well the day has finally arrived when we get to see your new release, and what a superb set of dies it is. The samples and sneek previews we have seen over the past few days have all wetted our appetites, so onwards and upwards ready for 8am when we see the launch on Hochanda. I am privileged and proud to have been asked for my feedback on the prototype sample, I was blown away with it as I am sure everyone else will be. Good luck my friend you deserve it.

    Drum roll ....................

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, a fantastic box and card what a brilliant idea looking forward to your shows have recorder set as I go and take my grandchildren to school and then I'm out all day a Thursday but looking forward to catching up with them when I get home. Off to see if I get video link to work if not I will try you tube . Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John Remember doing this by hand Good to see you making life easier for us! I opened the video link on my laptop. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    What a start to an exciting day.Wonderful box and card must watch the video.
    Thanks John for all your hard work.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John, got video okay it is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John,

    Love the fret work on the dies. Looking forward to the show and seeing more. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John.
    All I can say is WOW WOW WOW.
    Brilliant thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations John on the dies I will be recording your shows as I'll be st work ..( sad face) but at least I won't miss them xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning John, great die set, looking forward to the shows.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This box looks fantastic John, can’t wait to see the rest.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  12. This box looks fantastic John.Cant wait to see the rest.Recorder set.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card/box and the die set looks great. Looking forward to the next post.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning John,
    Oh! WOW!! oh! WOW!! guess what I am off to order!!
    I did have a go at this box some time ago, the working out made it a task!
    The Die is a MUST have, I can't wait for it to arrive through my letterbox.
    I am all set and ready for the first 2 shows the 3rd I will watch on Catch Up.
    You will have the most amazing day with loads of Sell Outs
    Wishing you all the luck in the world
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning John, I predict many sell-out's! if the remaining dies are as good as this, as it looks fantastic and easy to assemble. Shows on my planner to record. Have a great launch. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John
    A great project, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've designed. Recorder is set for your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! beautiful box and card , i have always struggled with making boxes ,this will save me many hours of frustration ,Good Luck with your new adventure { dont think you will need it though } have fun John.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  18. John, these look wonderful. Huge success with the launch.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  19. This all looks fantastic John. Good luck with the shows

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's a wow from me too, John!

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wow from me too John thank you
    Love always
    June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John, fantastic show, fantastic dies and stamps. As usual I want and need everything.
    Well done you.
    Love Valxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A wow from me as well. Love this new collection. Just watched the show. Brilliant. Thank you for all your hard work. Well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Morning John,
    Not seen show yet, will watch on catch up, dies l;ook amazing.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow John! I have always wanted a box die that is versatile enough to make different sizes. I love all that you have made but that opera box is jaw droppingly awesome!
    I had to buy that one straight away and will be seeing Mrs Duck shortly to buy other items too.
    I can't thank you enough for what you have designed. AWESOME!!!
    Lots of love. So pleased for you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. John Could you make an 8x8" one that wou;d be brilliant for me xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow just Wow I love it Top of my list. Love all the new dies but the sandwich box is a must for me. Lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. So stylish John and so very different from the usual type of gift box. Great show at 8 and the samples from both you and Ang are brilliant, hope it a sell out, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love this die set, hope I can get it in Canada. Quinty girl

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow John your makes are stunning and the dies are absolutely gorgeous. You should feel very proud you have done a great job. Now I have got to work out how I can afford them. That is my problem. I bet they sell out quickly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  32. John, you have really gone and done it now! I can imagine many bank managers just hanging their heads. The dies are lovely such great designs, and I am really enjoying watching the shows, the boxes are just stunning and so is that card. Well done. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi John,Oh what can I say that hasn't already been said,these are just amazing,I have been glued to the tv watching you,and being absolutely mesmerised.Well done and I don't need to say good luck as the sell outs say it all.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love
    Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG Amazing John thank you so much for this video your instructions look so easy to construct this beautiful box.. very well done. Looking forward to seeing next video.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi John
    What awesome dies! I've ordered both sets!
    Hugs x
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very tempted John beautiful die Laura O Springfield

    ReplyDelete
  37. This looks gorgeous. Very tempted by it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow John what a wonderful set of dies I loved the original video you did but never actually had a go at recreating it. But now I will as I have just ordered both sets from Hochanda glad I am a freedom member. Well done good luck with all you do. Theresa x
    Oh I absoloutly love the jelly baby die. Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello John,
    I’m keeping this short as have lost about six so far today already!
    Gorgeous Dies, Great Shows, Amazing Tips , Beautiful boxes and cards. I just had to place an Order!!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi John,
    I was very impressed with your new dies and also the great set of stamps and tags which I ordered whilst getting ready for work this morning. I was afraid they would be sold out by the time I got home. This is just what I have been looking for with everything in one set. I am about to watch the show on catch up. Very best wishes Paulz.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi John. What a really great idea, especially for people like me who make wedding stationary - can I assume that it is OK to do this with your dies? Unfortunately I missed the shows and also, it appears the chance to order the dies. I will have to wait for them to be re-stocked. I have to work on Thursday and Friday mornings and am doing a ceramics course on Thursday afternoons. I must go and make a comment on your next post.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete