Sunday, 26 November 2017

Home decor...

Happy Sunday,

I have been meaning to share some of the cushions I have made using the fabulous Izink texture paste.  The texture paste can be used on any surface including fabric.  AS you can see form these cushions I used the paste on the fabric cushions ( yes I made the cushions as well!)  as the paste is permanent and machine washable these can be washed at 40' with no damage to the colours or finish!

In the first picture I used the pearl red and silver pastes along with my 12 x 12 christmas split mask which has 5 separate designs in the set of 5 masks here i used the stags and the small snowflakes.


The next picture shows a mix of different blues and silver with the elegant snowflakes and the zebra mask.


Hopefully you can see in this picture how the colours blend but do not muddy each other with the mix of the blue, teal and silver each colour visible.


Enjoy...

31 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you a great idea and lovely cushions.
    Have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work John, love the snowflakes , xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    What beautiful cushions.So clever.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, gorgeous cushions remember watching you doing these on Hochanda and bought the texture paste and stencils but I haven't got round to doing them yet and now I'm so busy with Christmas I think they'll have to wait but hopefully I'll get them done as my daughter just lives stags.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely cushions John.You are so talented.
    Joycex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cushions John, love the stags and snowflakes
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John, I remember seeing some of these on Hochanda and they looked beautiful, any chair would be honoured to have them displayed. Amazing these ink paste.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    Great cushions, I love the zebra. You are a man of many talents.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so stylish, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Cushions look fantastic especially the blue snowflake one.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow these are fabulous John, you are so talented. Love the piping on the first two.
    Great use for your stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant idea It’s good to know that the texture paste can be used on fabric AND that it can be washed

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning John,
    WOW!! loving those, they are brilliant.
    Have a great day
    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever John. Beautiful cushions. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love them cant wait to get my ladies doing these

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning John,
    Wow! your cushions are lovely, you would pay a fortune in the shops for these.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John, well these cushions are just gorgeous, absolutely love the zebra. have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John these cushions are stunning. I was going to ask if they were washable but you answered that question already. They look very professional and wouldn't be out of place in a store. Well done you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh I bought these masks yesterday now I need the fabric paint

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! John you are a man of many talents! They're all gorgeous, but I especially love the zebra and the way the colours 'flow' xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your cushions John. They're beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What lovely cushions John xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John Wow beautiful cushions I had a surprise to see cushions instead of a card today!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John. I think these cushions are really special and I am even more impressed to learn that you made them yourself. What a clever boy you are!!!

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..... great cushions John, especially love the red one

    June

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello John,
    The masks and pastes are wonderful, as for making the cushions - piped ones too!!! Is there no end to your talents, no - don't answer that ha ha.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi John,
    what a very super and wonderful cushions.
    These designs and colours are stuuning and so beautifully created.
    I am swamped at the mo but I must try making some at some time as I need new cushions.
    Thank you so much for all your lovely inspirational ideas.
    Lots of crafty regards.
    Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely to see something different. Beautiful colours. I’ve just finished a needlepoint cushion and need to sew it up.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow John. This cushions are gorgeous and handmade cushions as well. I really must try this. I have the Izink texture paste just need to use it. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the cushions John. The snowflake one is especially pretty.
    LOVE ValxxxL

    ReplyDelete
  31. Eh up John
    Missed this post somehow, doh! I think these are different to the ones I've parked my rear on previously. Love the stag and snowflakes on the first snap.
    Will have to see if I can sneak one out next time I'm over lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete