Happy Wednesday,
How about a little gilding flake stamping for todays card. I stared by cutting the infinity striplet into a piece of iris foundation card three times to make a square background. I backed this with cobalt foundation card and added layers of silver, iris and cobalt to make the main card.
For the main element I stamped the strawberry flower stamp to die for in Cosmic Shimmer flake and glitter glue then added silver moon gilding flakes and removed the excess using a piece of rubit scrubit. I repeated this to make 2 stamped images and cut the flowers out from one image to decoupage on this first one.
I cut out the stamped image using the matching die from the Azores die Atlantic collection. I added this over a couple of strips of silver ribbon and added a messy bow, metallic linx and stick pins to finish.
Enjoy...
Hello John, a super card, beautiful colour combo and layout. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh yes a lovely card today, Cobalt is a favourite of mine and this card is just right using the gilding flakes. Also like the metallic twists that you can just see hanging down from the bow, I love that stuff.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Morning John, a beautiful card and the colours are lovely.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Gorgeous, xx
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card today John. Love the silver against the blue. Stunning.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John a lovely card today the Silver and Blue look stunning .
ReplyDeleteCatherine .
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Lovely card today. I like the colour combo. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLovely card, striking colours.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Great card John and love the cobalt card with the silver and iris
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Beautiful John. Very dramatic with the cobalt blue and silver. xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove this idea it's gorgeous.Great colour.
Jan
Beautiful.x
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous The Infinity Striplet is on my Wish list I'd love to see this in real life because the gilding looks a little dull on my screen....
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.
B xx
What a beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
I do like the Infinity striplet. A lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A beautiful design John, though for my taste I would prefer slightly lighter colours. The colours seem manly for what I feel is a very pretty and feminine card. (just my opinion so please don't shoot me)x
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
What a beauty John love the colours are lovely the striplet is so pretty
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Hi John. I wouldn't have normally chosen this colour combo, but I think it really works.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Pretty card. Love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteT
Good Morning John, that is one beautiful card today and so are the last two. Im sorry if Im unable to leave comments but Im struggling to recover from a nasty bowel condition and its taking longer each time I have a flare up, so if you miss my comments I hope you will forgive me. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteYou and Julia are definitely feeling blue this morning LOL. Gorgeous vibrant card
June x
Hi there John, beautiful shades of blue going on here and a fabulous design, Kate x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John in lovely colours. Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card this morning, bet it looks even better in real life.
Hello John, love the colour of this card, really stands out.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing, take care, Jess xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card and I like how you have used the stamp! I forget about that sometimes but used to do it lots in the days before Dies! Remember them??
Thank you,
Love Myra .
Morning John, lovely card. Whilst I do like the stamped central image, I probably would would use the die instead.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John Lovely card and colour combination I like the stamped image
ReplyDeleteWonderful card john x love the colours with the silver and the infinity striplet looks fantastic x thankyou x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely blue card with glitz.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today in the shades of blue, more inspiration as always thank you
Have a good day
Sharon
xxx
Hi John,Lovely card today,and just love the colours.Hope you have a good day,Take care,Lots of love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeletevery pretty card john and in very pretty colours xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John. That stamping is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very gorgeous card and such a super design.
Love the colours also.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Gorgeous card John. Very late getting here today or it's probably yesterday now. Yesterday wasn't a good day. Hope today is better. Must get some sleep now.
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteMarvellous colour combo and a reminder to me of dies that I, naughtily, haven't used yet.
Ang x