Happy Tuesday,
A simple card to share today using my Michaelmas daisy clear stamp set,
I stamped one of the corners from the set around the edge of a piece of 5 x 5 bright white card and coloured the centres of the daisies in yellow and brown to add shading. I then added a little cool grey around the petals too give definition.
I stamped the sentiment, from the same set, in the centre and mounted this on a piece of primrose foundation card before mounting it on the card at an angle.
Finally a simple bow from my stash to finish.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card might be simple but very beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautiful.Just love the way you have used your stamp.So clean and crisp.
Jan
Hello John, love this card, it is so elegant, great idea to keep the flowers mainly white, very effective. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.Just love the way you have used your stamp.This card is so fresh and crisp.
Jan
Although I love the fancy cards I really appreciate something a bit plainer too. This is a great card - very effective and a lovely change.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting,
D xx
Hi John a very elegant card today clean and fresh .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Lovely card John ,plain but elegant with a nice sentiment.Joyce xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and very fresh looking John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI Love your card, it's so clean and fresh and classy.
Chris xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card I love that stamp it is just so pretty. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteVery pretty John.
ReplyDeleteI had a go at the quilted technique yesterday- quite pleased with what I did but looking forward to seeing your demo of it next week.
Jan
Northampton
Beautiful stamp and card .
ReplyDeleteX
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteLove today's card, that's a wonderful stamp, I feel a purchase coming on!!
Patricia x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card.
B xx
What a beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Lovely card-simply elegant.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely John. The yellow bow really sets it off.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
Lydia
X
Morning John, lovely clean and simple card, it would make a lovely set of notelets . Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, really lovely card today, I really like the stamps and the yellow ribbon and colouring are superb.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card John. I love Michaelmas daisies - or "Mickey Mouse" daisies as we used to call them when we were children! xx
ReplyDeleteJust stunning John love this stamp and the ribbon wow!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Pretty card john x the daisy stamp is lovely and just that touch of colour really makes it pop x thankyou x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletea lovely fresh card, thank you for sharing a stamping project.
Hugs, Rose
This one is stunning John, love the clean simplicity of it. I love this stamp, which is on the ever growing wish list.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI love this card! Grey and yellow/lemon always looks so classy in my opinion
June x
Morning John, this is lovely in its simplicity.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
gorgeous john xx the stamps are stunning xx
ReplyDeleteClean and simple, John, just right, love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely clean card very pretty im still practising with my stamp as havent got it right yet,
Have a lovely day
Sharon
xxx
Beautiful I actually stamped a card the other day - get me! Getting more confident so, have many of your stamps on Wish List
ReplyDeleteReally pretty. Wish I was as good at stamping!
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Really like it. Thank you gif sharing this.
ReplyDeleteHi John I Love this card the stamp is so pretty
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful card and a beautiful stamp also.
Love your wonderful design and the colours.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteSometimes a simple stamp here and there can produce the most lovely of cards. This is an example of just that.
Best wishes.
Ang x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA lovely card! It's so simple yet so pretty! Love it!
Beautiful stamp!
Love Myra
Hi John. Although this card is quite simple it is still so simple. The only thing I would do differently would be to stamp the sentiment so that it ended up horizontal on the finished card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
John this is just perfect, i love the subtle colours
ReplyDeleteand the bow finishes it off lovely.