Happy Sunday,
Im still having technical difficulties so its another Golden Oldie but as yesterdays box and cards went down so well I thought I would share a selection of boxes and 3D projects today!
Hopefully I can sort the issues out and start sharing some new projects from tomorrow. Over the last couple of years I have bought ( as I am sure many of my blog family have) many dies that I just haven used and form tomorrow I will start sharing projects made with some of the dies, stamps and other products that have just languished in my stash.
enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great box thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteA great box thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, such beautiful samples today, love to see them all.
ReplyDeleteOff to workshop with Martine today xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxxx
Loveiy John,you are so creative.Joycex
ReplyDeleteMothing John lovely samples today .
ReplyDeleteCatherine .
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely projects.
B xx
Morning John, four great projects I love making boxes as my cards have so many flowers and things on them that they don't go into envelopes. Much appreciated.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteFour more great boxes, i hope you are going to make new boxes now you have remembered how much you like making them.
Hope you sort your technical problems out soon.
Have a great day
Maggie
I remember these John and I made one the same style as the hexagon one, infact it is on the spare waiting to go as a gift to someone!!!
ReplyDeleteI,m glad you are going to start using your old dies, we have talked about this before, cant wait to see what you create and it will push us all to use our stash, xxx
Good morning John, great selection of projects. Looking forward to your new projects with dies etc. from the past couple of years that I am sure we all have and need to use.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John Sorry you are having technical problems but at least it gives us the opportunity to see some more of your boxes Remember the acetate one from one of your workshops Have a good day
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous selection of projects. I am sorry your camera is playing up. Yes I have lots of things I have never used. I can't wait to see what you have made. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteTodays selections of goodies is brilliant, I love making and decorating boxes this really appeals to me.
Looking forward to you showing us projects using "older" dies ... I have loads of them that have been so neglected.
Have a great day, hope the camera starts to behave itself.
Patricia x
What a lovely selection today, John. I recognise some of the dies and, yes, they sit unused in my stash!!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Great to see these lovely projects again. I'm having a challenge with a friend using "unopened" Dies-will be looking forward to seeing what you create.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John. Some more beautiful projects from your archive. The older dies in our collections still have plenty of creative uses and I appreciate you reminding us of that. Thank you. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteI am loving looking back at your work These boxes are gorgeous AND I happen to have a couple of the dies So try and remember to "play" this time around
ReplyDeleteHello John, I think you need to be called the Box King, these examples are just stunning. have a great day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely boxes john,Looking forward to seeing the older dies used again.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John, just love these boxes. I am so glad I am not the only one that has a small mountain of things I have bought but not got round to using. It will be good to see what you come up with. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHi John the boxes are brill thank you for showing them
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
They're lovely John. I specially like the one at the top of the page. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty array of past works, thank you for sharing
June x
Oh Wow John sorry Ive been missing been in hospital again Im afraid not been feeling to good. I love all these boxes youve been making they are just so gorgeous. I hope you are enjoying your near career. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous array of pretty projects.
ReplyDeleteHi John. I remember seeing these the first time round. The best ones for me are pictures 3, 4 and 5 and I remember buying the striplet die on the back of your creations.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, really enjoying seeing these boxes.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing what you have in store for us when your computer glitch is sorted
Wendyx
You come up with wonderful ideas.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteSome lovely projects. It's really nice to see some of them for the first time, in my case anyway! Looking forward to seeing what you create with some of your unused stash! We all have some!
Love Myra x
Another lovely selection shewing just how talented you are John. Like everyone else I have dies and stamps that have never seen the light of day. Would be good to see what you use.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteYou really make some breathtaking things and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the old dies. I have some which have never, ever been used.
I hope you manage to sort yourself out lol.
Maureen xx
John this is a wonderful selection of prjects, i love every single one of them especially the note pad.
ReplyDeleteAnd i am so relieved that i am not the only one that has dies i have never used.
John. Love these projects, to me this is where your talent shines through. You can take a die and create a master piece. Yes to many old dies are sat unused. Can't wait to see what brilliant ideas you come up with.
ReplyDeleteHazel x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove seeing these older Projects that you've made. Look forward to seeing future projects when your problems have been sorted.
Hi John. Hope you are able to sort the problems out soon but am loving seeing all these lovely projects you made in the past. Thank you. Got to go. Still on limited internet.
ReplyDeleteHi John what a superb selection of boxes lots of inspiration!
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to be so late but yesterday just flew away from me.
Wow these are fabulous I so love making and de orating boxes so thank you for sharing these.
Margaret x