Happy Thursday,
Another simple stamped card today, I hope this run of stamping is inspiring some of my blog family to take out their stamps and have a go. I get the feeling from the comments that its inspiring quite a few.
I simply stamped the core from my vintage rose clear stamp set in perfect medium and heat embossed it with bright gold embossing powder. O then stamped the vintage floral circle and heat embossed this before cutting t out with the double pierced circle dies.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteAncyd xx
Hello John, this card is really lovely with the tone on tone gold. The stamps are really beautiful and love the quote. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and with a different quote could have multiple uses. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is so lovely with the gold on gold.Another beautiful stamp.
Jan
Good morning John! A lovely card with a beautiful sentiment. Thank you. Take care! Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a gorgeous card the stamps and dies are amazing. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card which looks special. I've been stamping again this week.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, oh I like this one, I am really into stamping and embossing at the moment and you have inspired me again, I love the gold which you can see when the light catches one of these photo's. I must admit I purchased the misti and have not looked back, your stamps have been used again and again recently, looking forward to the next release.
ReplyDeleteOnly a few more days before Detling, I do so hope it is not going to rain , and of course that there is enough room to get around on my buggy, I will be seeking you out xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Love this card and especially the background! See you on Saturday
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat card and wonderful sentiment. Since I have had the Misti my stamping has improved no end.
Chris xx
What a great card, John. Love the gold on gold effect.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Great card John, love the sentiment. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGorgeous I love how you've stamped on the background too
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful card love how you have used the stamp on the backing card too , magic !
Elaine H X
That's beautiful John. Yes, I'm getting into stamping at the moment, so it's good to see your lovely ideas. xx
ReplyDeleteLove the card John and the sentiment
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Beautiful card John, love the sentiment
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteclassy, elegant card. The sentiment could be used for a sympathy card, perhaps?
Hugs, Rose
Morning John, love this card, just wish my stamping was as clean as yours, but I'm getting there.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John, a very elegant card and such nice words on the sentiment. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Great meeting for lunch yesterday. Thanks for driving us round and then back to the station. It was a lovely day out for Wendy and I, a nice change. Xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, I've just starting stamping so you really inspire me thank you
Have a lovely day
Sharon
xxx
Hi John a really beautiful card today. Im sorry to hear your leaving Creative Expressions but can understand why you would want to spread your wings, good luck for the future and I will be popping by to see how you are getting on. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteAn elegant and classy example of less being so much more.
Best wishes.
Ang x
A really gorgeous card. Sorry to hear you are leaving Creative Expressions. I hope we will see more of your inspiration soon.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteI adore this card and the beautiful sentiment
June x
Hi John. Sometimes the most simple cards are the best and this is certainly the case with this one. Sorry to hear you are leaving CE but hope you will continue with your blog.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother very stunning card today.
I love all the Kraft card and the gold it's so very pretty.
Beautiful stamping also.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John, lovely card and beautiful saying
ReplyDeleteMaria x
Hi John Lovely card and beautiful stamp
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful card! Thank you.
Love Myra
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card today. Thanks for sharing.
Gorgeous card John. Love your mix of backgrounds and your feature stamped circle is lovely.
ReplyDeleteJohn this is totally gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are always inspiring and you have certainly got me back into stamping.
Before i started following your blog i had given away all
my stamps but i have started to gradually collect them now and love using them.
I have your new stamps on my wish list.
Lovely card John. Thank you. Lunch out yesterday and today with some lovely people.
ReplyDelete