Happy Monday,
Another blast from the past today ( there are new projects on their way promise!) I wanted to share this card that I made for Elaine as it shows and early love of repetition and detail filigree work!
To see the original post click HERE
enjoy...
That's beautiful John. I really love it. Hope you have a good week! xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, amazing card, super duper. Keep up coming x
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic. I don't actually remember this one (strange I know lol!) so had to look back. Of course, I would love teal. Hobbycutz DT, now that's a blast from the past. Everything shut down after I joined it lol!
Loving these trips down memory lane.
Ang x
Ps ..... Myra, thank you for your comment on here yesterday. Glad you liked my clock. Please feel free to comment as its nice to know folk are looking lol! Thank you for taking time to visit.x
Lovely card John.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHello John, another lovely golden oldie, so much inspiration, especially for those of us that do have a vast collection of older dies! Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely-so pretty & delicate.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a stunning card. I love all the gorgeous detail. I hope you are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card, love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day whatever you are planning.
Patricia xxx
Hi John. This one must have Escaped me, or the brain cells are giving up on memory, but it is a lovely delicate card, really like the whole effect. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John a beautiful card i love it .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Good morning John, beautiful card and lovely sentiment.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Another gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card John. Xx
ReplyDeleteWOW! Another one I haven't seen It is gorgeous How lucky was Elaine
ReplyDeleteLove this card John with what looks like tiles.
ReplyDeleteAlso loved the selection of cards you showed yesterday. Fantastic every one.
Love Valxxx
Morning John, another great card for us today, and I am sure that Elaine loved receiving it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John love this card a work of art indeed thank you love June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card, lovely lacy design and very elegant.
Absolutely stunning John. Love everything about this one bow, tag, sentiment and wow yes the card. A very pretty square die too, off to your last post to find out what that is as I do not recognise it.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Wonderful sentiment on your gorgeous card, xxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John xx beautiful card the detail in it is stunning xx have a fab week xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful design using 'repetition'
June x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteenjoy I certainly did this card. Lovely design and use of the die.
Hugs, Rose
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely card! From the colours used , Dies to the cute dotty ribbon!
Thank you for showing it again! It's new to me anyway.
Hope you have a good week!
Love Myra x
Ps! - Ang I will comment on your own blog! Thank you!
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteThis card is so beautiful, positively regal looking.
Many thanks for showing this again, it's the first time I have seen it love it!
Have a super day what ever you plan on doing.
Margaret x
A lovely card John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteThis card is so beautiful. I love the color, same multiple die cuts grouped together, and pearles. So glad you are doing the "Golden Oldies" so I get to see your creations that I missed before I got into making cards. Prayers go with you for your well-being and happiness. Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Love it. Must try and create something similar. Thank you for your brilliant ideas. Hope you are ok, take care.x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John,love all your cards x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful john x love everything about it x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hello, John! This is another beautiful card. I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you are having fun. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. This is a really special card as it is so ornate and such a pretty colour. I am really enjoying seeing your work before I started watching your blog and I look forward with anticipation to seeing your new projects.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
John this is absolutely stunning, it is lovely looking at these older ones.
ReplyDeleteHi John todays card is beautiful so ornate
ReplyDelete