Happy Saturday,
I thought I should share a card made with the new Stamps to Die for to match the new Die release from Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions. I started with the Sunflower trail designed to match the shapes within the Indonesian collection.
I stamped the image twice in moment black in and coloured all of one image. I added the sentiment to the second image, cut out the oval central die from the Sumatra die and coloured just those flowers showing in the die cut. I then foam mounted the central oval over the fully coloured image ( all coloured using the Graphmaster alcohol pens.
To make up the card I cut the outline die in the Indonesian background and add the largest die in the Sumatra die to this. I then cut the centre out using the next die in the Sumatra set. I placed the die cut and stamped image, with mounting cushion, in the centre.
I made up the card as shown adding n embossed panel using the dahlia garden 8x8" embossing folder on a piece of DCWV core card.
Enjoy...
Morning John, a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Classy card. The sunflowers look lovely. xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh yes I like this stamp, love the sentiment on there and how beautiful is this card, your so clever. I also like the combination of black lace and ribbon, it looks very effective.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAnother striking card,beautiful colouring.
Jan
You have such great insight into how a card will look. This one is another great.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Gorgeous card John, your colouring is fantastic - it looks like a printed topper.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
I love seeing your colouring cards but it makes me want to do some but no time at the moment. SueL x
ReplyDeleteReally lovely John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Good morning John this is a stunning card I love the stamps they go with the beautiful dies so well. Have a wonderful day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card-bright & cheerful.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card and beautiful colouring. I do like that Sumatra die.
Chris xx
Beautiful card John your colouring is lovely it makes those Sunflowers stand out enjoy your day .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very pretty card.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Hi John, great card. I hope you enjoy your day whatever you are doing, love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHello John, this is a lovely card, the sunflowers are beautiful. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteSuch a colourful and pretty card today
June x
Such a lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Really pretty card john x you have coloured the stamp perfectly and love the matching die x thankyou x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Lovely card John, and love the sunflower stamp. In other colours they could be asters or mesembryanthemum making this a very versatile stamp.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Good Morning John such a beautiful card this morning love the stamp and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John Beautiful card I love the sunflower stamp
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. I need some sunflowers, grey day here.......
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
Hi John great card. Do like the Indonesian die - on the wish list.
ReplyDeleteDo hope you manage to get some time to yourself as you seem to be rushing around a lot recently.
Wendyx
Hi John love the card the flowers are great and the colouring is fab thank you
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks xxx
Awesome look to this card. I like how your stamped and die cut piece fits into the background stamped image.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely Card today, I've only just started stamping so love this and lovely to get inspiration from you
Hope you have a lovely weekend
Sharon
xxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely cheeerful , uplifting card! I love the sunshiny yellow daisies! They are beautifully coloured and exquisitely drawn!
Thank you.
Love Myra
Thanks for a great demo day in Port Talbot John. Great to meet you in real life at last.
ReplyDeleteOh John wish I had known you were in Port Talbot. My late husband came from a little village just up the valley from there. Haven't been back for a while. I digress. Your card is lovely and the colouring is brilliant. Thank you for sharing this and hope you had a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteOH Wow John this card is stunning and has to be one of my all time favourites.
ReplyDeleteI love everything about it form the colours to the layout and those sunflowers have brightened up my day.
Thank you.
Good evening John Gorgeous card & your colouring is brilliant wish mine was as good.
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Hi John. Lovely happy colours today. Perhaps the sunflower stamp will encourage the sun to come out for a bit - it is meant to be spring after all.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteCrikey, didn't realise I was this far behind.
Very classy and elegant, like your good self!
Ang x