Happy Tuesday,
Another day another golden oldie. I will be starting with new posts and cards from this weekend so keep your eyes peeled!
Todays golden oldie is from January 2014 and I thought I would share a few projects I made with the same die. Ive lost the name of this one but it is a tonic die.
These really show my love of a lattice die!
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the blasts from the past, they are all lovely.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Good morning John, have to say I really wish it was "you" on the telly last night and today.
ReplyDeleteGreat cards, all so different using the very same Die.
Thank you for showing these, we all have Dies that have gravitated to the back of the box. We need to get them out and create with them again.
Have a great day.
Patricia x
Nice card John, lattice always looks nice .Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John, am loving all these golden oldies, I reiterate everything that Patricia has said above.
ReplyDeleteStill no pc
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Morning John, three beautiful cards I too love lattice dies on the first one it looks like you have just twisted it slightly I really love this affect, keep the golden oldies coming.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
It's nice to see all the oldies we all have older dies and we need to use them not just the latest ones xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLove these cards, you are inspiring me to go and make some cards.
Love looking at your oldies, but looking img forward to seeing what new things you are creating.
Maggie
Good morning John this is a gorgeous selection of cards. I do love a good lattice. I am looking forward to seeing what you have been making. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John, all so different. It has been lovely seeing the oldies, very inspiring. Looking forward to your new creations.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John, I really love lattice dies, they always look so elegant. Loving your oldies. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLove all 3 cards on show today. Looking forward to seeing your new creations.
ReplyDeleteMichele
A wonderful array of cards John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteThey are all lovely but I like the bottom one best. I like the doubled layer idea too.
ReplyDeleteSo looking forward to seeing new designs and sharing whatever you have been (and are going to be) up to John.
Hugs Helen xx
Hi John, really beautiful cards, I love lattice dies too, they are really effective, I have to say that the first one is my favourite. Looking forward to seeing your new designs. Take care all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John a lovely selection today .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Loving these John.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards today, love lattice dies but I don't own on, what am I thinking!
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Three great cards, John. Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very pretty cards. I love lattice, yet hardly ever think to use my lattice dies. Thank you for giving me a nudge! Have a good day John. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSimple and beautiful.
B xx
Stunning cards John love them we all have dies we leave alone for ages I got some stamps out yesterday I remember years ago loving them so I'm useing them again xxxxx thank you love June horrocks xxxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteI agree with everyone's comments, beautiful cards
June x
Good morning John! Another stunningly beautiful set of cards. Thank you. I agree it's good to be reminded of some of our former favourite dies and crafting projects. I look forward to seeing your latest projects really soon. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteCards made with a lattice die always look elegant. Have loved the look back at your oldies as I don't remember seeing them before. Hope you are enjoying your break. Look forward to seeing your new creations at the weekend. Take care.
Morning John, a great selection of cards, really enjoying your golden oldies, and hope you will continue to show us the odd ones to remind us to pull out some of our older dies.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your new creations.
Wendyx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteAnother classic "John" selection. You and lattices eh?
As Patricia said, pity it's not you showing the beautiful stained glass samples you had made on TV.
Ang x
Hi John great selection of cards. You seemed to have prompted a few folk to dig their old dies out of the cupboard which is no bad thing! Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of cards, with the first one being my favourite. Really grateful for you bringing out the Golden Oldies - proving that they do NOT fade with age in their beauty.
Hugs, Rose
hi john xx stunning card, your oldies do show no matter how old the card it is, your super designs dont age, hhhmmm why is it when i see lattice cards i always want apple pie? have a fab day sweetie xx
ReplyDeleteHello John
ReplyDeleteOh I have this die at the back of one of my boxes, mush dig it out again, love these cards you are showing us, thank you for the nudge to get it out in the daylight!
I really agree with Patricia and Ang really missing you on our screens with all your expertise, hints and tips.
Margaret xxx
Hi John lovely selection of lattice cards.
ReplyDeleteAs others have said would have much preferred to see you demoing on Hochanda this morning. As it was I turned it off.
Bye for now. Valxxx
Hi John managed to work out how to comment on my kindle Love the lattice samples. Also missing you on tv
ReplyDeleteHi John. I can understand why you like the lattice dies so much because I do too. I do enjoy seeing some of your older cards as they give reminders of what can be achieved with the dies.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry too that we aren't seeing all the samples you had prepared . I do hope we will be able to see them in future! Today's cards are lovely and I like lattice Dies too.
It's a sad day in the Manchester area today! Our lives have to go on though or else these evil people will have won!
Love Myra x
Lovely cards John which you'd obviously showed before I found your blog So it's lovely to see older projects and it shows that they are still so good to use
ReplyDeleteThoughts are with the families of the Manchester victims today But as someone has already said Life goes on so that can show they are not going to win xx
Love the simplicity of the first card.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful cards today and I can't believe I missed looking in yesterday, that's scrumptious!!
Missing you on the TV.
love Maureen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards today. Love looking back at the cards you've made previously.
Hi John A lovely selection of cards I have this lattice die I will have to get it out and use it again
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
ReplyDeleteJohn this is another superb selection of oldies.
ReplyDeleteI love all of them.
Love these cards John and I have this die and use it a lot. It's great on square cards which I like. Thank you for sharing these cards with us.
ReplyDelete