Happy Saturday,
Today I am demonstrating at the Create It event in maidstone on the Art of Craft stand so if you are in the area pop along and say hi!
I have decided that whilst I make some changes to the structure and content on my blog I would share some golden oldies with you over the next week or so. What I mean is some of the projects I made at the beginning of my crafting journey on the blog. Some of these have proved to be the most popular posts and I know that as many blog family has grown a lot of my earlier cards and projects may have drifted off into the air!
That said I thought I would start with this project I first posted in June 2014 which seems so long ago.
To see the original post click HERE.
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous project,lovely to see some of the older dies again.
Take care.
Jan
Beautiful cards John as lovely then as now. Always a delight to see golden oldies.
ReplyDeleteMy best wishes on your new crafting journey, promise we will still see you on our TVs, you are a wonderful crafting demonstrator.
Morning John, it love lovely to see some of the older samples having their day again, I so enjoy these.
ReplyDeleteAm off to Detling shortly so hope to see you there.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Lovely card today John. Nice to see an oldie again. I hope we're still going to see plenty of you as you're such a good demonstrator and teacher. Too far to Maidstone although we will be at the services next Saturday en route to Germany and Switzerland!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting,
D xx
Morning John, a gorgeous card then and just as gorgeous now.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new adventure hope we will still see on Hochanda doing your wonderful projects.
Nancyd xx
What a beautiful card John.i am thinking this would make a nice birthday card for my sister.Joycex
ReplyDeleteIt will be good to see some of the early cards you produced. This one is lovely. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
Have fun at the top of Detling hill.
B xx
Good morning John this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing this one. Have a wonderful day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card John. Nice to see some of your earlier work as I wasn't familiar with your blog back then. Have a great day at Maidstone. xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous golden oldie, really nice. Made me realise I've got some of the dies you used.
Might get my card making mojo back with your inspiration.
Have a great time
Maggie
Morning John
ReplyDeleteNice surprise to see a 'golden oldie' and looking forward to seeing more :)
Have a great weekend
June x
Hi John. Wishing you loads of luck with your change of direction. Glad you're continuing with your lovely blog and hope we see you back on the telly soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see an older card-it was a lovely card. Looking forward to seeing what your blog will look like.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWishing you lots of luck with your new venture and so glad you will be sharing your journey with us all.
Chris xx
Stunning, this would make a superb golden wedding card.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
What a gorgeous card, John. I'm looking forward to seeing more "golden oldies". Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
It may be a golden oldie but it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Beautiful card, right up my street.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, lucky people being able to watch you work.
Patricia x
Great card John. Have fun in Kent, and take care. Xx G.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John, have a great time at Maidstone. xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beauty John nice to see oldies have there Day in the sun enjoy your day
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA very intricate card. Have a good day.
Lydia
X
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to remind us of the wonderful things you did with Spellbinders way back when. And what a beautiful card to start off with.
A burst of Summer brightness on a dull day and superbly intricate.
Enjoy the show.
Ang x
Hi John, lovely to see one of your older cards, it is certainly one that stands the test if time and looks brilliant. I hope you enjoy Kent. Sadly I am not able to go another year I hope. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteHello John, a really lovely card, fabulous layout and flowers. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, what a lovely card, and so glad to be seeing some of your older posts, I do hope you will continue with this idea of showing older cards and using some of our older dies. Fantastic.Enjoy Maidstone.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
How lovely to see some Golden Oldies John. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely golden oldie !.
Elaine H X
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteA golden oldie is always welcome. We always forget where our crafting designs started but I have to say this one is a winner for me it's gorgeous
I wish you all the best in your future crafty career enjoy the show today and give that June Smith a big hug from me please as I know she will be making a b line to your demos. Hugs. X
Hi John this is a lively card and I've just "wasted" an hour looking at lots of older posts right back to when I first "found" you in May 2013. Where have those 4 years gone!!! Loved thd ideas you came up with using dies and all thd tutorials you posted as well so perhaps you may revisit some more of them while you decide what route your blog will take in future. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteSuch a gorgeous card and one I've not seen before. Such a beautiful colour, thought it was Wild Honey but looking back I see it's Scattered Straw, going out today to get that ink pad!
All the best for your onward crafting journey - onward and upward!
ReplyDeleteHi John, lovely to see a golden oldie, I have just recently found your blog and I hope you continue it for many years to come, good luck with your new ventures.
ReplyDeleteJess x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI didn't start commenting on your Blog until mid way through 2015!! I may therefore have missed a few!
Today's card is lovely and doesn't look in the least like a golden oldie!!
Thank you,
Love Myra
Morning John, a gorgeous card. Love the idea of showing some golden oldies as they're new to me, since I think I only 'found' you a year or two ago. All the best for your new ventures. I do hope we will still see your brilliant instructive demos on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletethis is a truly beautiful card, will certainly look up how you did it/what you used.
Hugs, Rose
Gorgeous I wish my oldies looked as good as that It'll be nice to look at older dies - some of which I now own because of the cards you showed x
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great golden oldie, and I don't remember this one at all. Good luck with your new adventures. I hope that sometime in the future your able to do some demos in Oxfordshire.
Hi there John xx fantastic to see the oldies xx this one is gorgeous, lovely summery feel to it x
ReplyDeleteHi there John xx fantastic to see the oldies xx this one is gorgeous, lovely summery feel to it x
ReplyDeleteHi John so happy to see some older cards and this is gorgeous, so sorry to hear your leaving CE but hope we will still see you as you give so much enjoyment watching you and also inspiration to us newbys to card making
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Love
Sharon
xxx
I don't remember this one but i am so pleased you
ReplyDeleteare showing it again.
It is so pretty and i love the colours, it is enough to brighten the day.
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very stunning and superb design.
I love the wonderful dies used and the gorgeous and beautiful colour you have used with thos inks.
Hope you have had a good day in Kent.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hi John This card is beautiful although you call it a golden oldie its brand new to me and is really lovely
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteHad to post to say that I hope I'll still be able to watch you craft on TV, whatever the channel.
Today's card - old or not - is really beautiful.
Maureen x
It's a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteHi John I love this card although I didn't see it before it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in your new adventure. I hope we will still see you on Hochanda I love your demonstration.
Hug's Lynda xx
Hi John. I have just had a quick look at the original post for this one and I can't believe just how many sets of dies you used to make this one. It really is a stunner and I love the colours you chose.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Gorgeous golden oldie John. Good luck in your new venture and hope to see you on tv before too long,
ReplyDeleteHi John, had a look back to 2014 to see this card and had to smile when you said you hoped to be on Tv one day and that Val was bringing the magazine back from the UK. Think how much have happened since then. This card is still gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteGood luck in whatever you will be doing next
Maria x
Gorgeous card John. Thank you for reminding us about it. Hope you had a good day in Kent. I am sure all who went did. Take care. x
ReplyDeleteWow what a stunning card and my kind if card new or old they are all superb
ReplyDeleteHope the show went well
Margaret
John your cards are
ReplyDeleteFabbylous
Wonderous
Beautilous
Stupendous
Magnificous
Ran out of ouse lol
Xxx