Happy Friday,
Another week another new card made with vintage dies! Just a quick post today as Ive been so busy I'm really short on time.
I used the French collection, faux quilled leaves and the camellia complete petals dies for today vintage card. The colours are coconut white, a sage from my stash and silver pearl foundations card.
Enjoy...
Love today's card and I don't usually choose green but this works really well. Sorry I didn't post a comment yesterday but just really, really busy at the moment. I loved the card though with all those butterflies.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting.
D xx
Morning John, absolutely gorgeous love the colour very unusual shade of green.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh I like this one, very pretty, with the dies creating a lovely lacey background.
ReplyDeleteI can see on fb that you have been busy, cutting ribbon for a shop opening, demoing, etc. oh and mustn't forget the humungus Ice cream sundie that you were eating, I am just jealous and green with envy, you looked like you were really enjoying it. hugsxx
Only 8 more days before Detling, I will be there on the Saturday, treated myself to a VIP ticket, what stand will you be on.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, another fab card, love the design and the shade of green you have used. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John, I really like the super lacy effect.
ReplyDeleteChris xx
Gorgeous card John, very pretty.Like the shade of green.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteFabulous card today,even though I am usually not a fan of green it looks lovely here.
Jan
Very pretty card John
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Really lovely card, the white is the perfect contrast to the sage green.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Sage green wouldn't be my first choice of colour but it works really well.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card.Sage green wouldn't be my first choice but it works really well.
B xx
Not usually a green card lover but i must admit this sage with the coconut white really makes a very pretty card .xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John a very pretty card today .Take care
ReplyDeleteCatherine 😤😤
That's really pretty John. Love the colour combo.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
A beautiful card John I love the Lacey effect and the colours are great
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Pretty,pretty, love the lacy look of this card and love the use of the silver for the pretty little Camellia flowers.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Hi John, really pretty one today. This shade of green works so well. I am not usually a fan of green, but this just pops with the lovely lace effect. Have a great weekend. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the sage. I personally would lose the stick pins but only as I feel pins look better together. The design is great and the dies work in harmony together.
Safe travels today.
Ang x
Very pretty card and I love this shade of green you've used. SueL x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and I love the colours. I don't have any of the French collection but they really are lovely. Don't work too hard. xx
ReplyDeleteIt's great to see older dies being used to remind us what we have in our stash!! A lovely card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Pretty card.
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a great card, I do so enjoy your Friday Posts using the older dies. Long may it last.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Very pretty John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John... WOW, I LOVE this card! The sage card against the white is so stunning
ReplyDeleteJune x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, I do like the green card you have used, not a colour I would normally go for.
Lydia
x
Gorgeous card John, it was great to see you at Karens Shop yesterday
ReplyDeleteJulie x
Hi John,
ReplyDeletegorgeous card, loving the colours and combination of dies used. Yummy!
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, like the sage colour you have used looks great with the white. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteWow John this is a stunning card. I have most of those dies I may well have a go at this design. I do love it when you revisit older dies. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteYour design today is beautiful and lacy looking. The silver pearl flowers are a perfect accent to this delicate looking card. I really like this one and I appreciate that you are using some "vintage" dies. Wishing you a fantantic weekend.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card today John. Thank you. Got yo dash. Off to see youngest granddaughter in her school concert.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card today Love the green card will have to look for some as havent got anything like this, hope your not to busy and can enjoy some of the weekend
xxx
Hi John, This card is fabulous !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John Beautiful card I love the unusual colour combination
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card john x lovely colours and love the dies x thankyou x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Unusual colours for me but they are gorgeous I would never have thought to put that sage green with silver pearl except at that dreaded season! Totally changed my mind now
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card with a complete change of colourway! If you say you are busy - you are definitely busy!!
Many thanks,
Love Myra
Hi John. I would never have thought of using silver card with sage green but you have completely changed my mind. Lovely card.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John. Gorgeous card showcasing the French collection. These dies are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThank you John for another beautiful card,love the green. You show me a new idea everytime of how to use my dies. I have the one you have used as a border but haven't used for some time must try this.
ReplyDeleteJohn this is another gorgeous and stunning card.
ReplyDeleteIt is absolutely perfect even the colour as i am not
usually a green person but this i do love.