Happy Friday,
I'm demonstrating at H&J crafts in Louth today form 10am till 4pm so if you are in the area why not pop in and say hi!
Todays Golden Oldie is a bit of a multi layer fancy but I do love the way it looks like an optical illusion.
Its been fab looking back through some of my golden oldies to see where ideas came from and also how I have developed as a crafter. I really hope you've enjoyed looking back too!
to see the original post ( it works today!) click HERE
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a brilliant card.
Have a good weekend Kitty.
good morning john xx thank you for taking us back through your "oldies", they may be oldies but they are fantastic and still alot of inspiration in them, they have all been stunning creations xx have a fab demo day, lots of love and huggs to you xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, another great golden oldie it looks as if it is on acetate love the effect must go check the oringinal post.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteAn intriguing card.
B xx
Morning John another super duper golden oldies today, love it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself in louth today
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxxx
Hello John, love the dimension on this card, it has been fab looking at your Golden Oldies. Tons of ideas to try. Have a great day in Louth. Bx
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful Christmas card John, and i will say again nothing wrong with a nice peel off Haha .
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day.
Elaine H X
Enjoyed seeing your oldies and how your style has developed. Have a good day in Louth.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Loved seeing the oldies John, xxxx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card. I have this die I never thought to use it like this. Enjoy the demo day. Have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, what a great oldie. It certainly gives the eye a work out. Have a safe day and a great bank holiday weekend. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the 3D look to it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Have loved seeing your golden oldies John. Have a good time in Louth today
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning Johna lovely card thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCatherine .xx
Very pretty though a little too fussy for my taste John. I have enjoyed the sentimental journey with you looking back but now I am ready for turning in the opposite direction and looking forward. I cannot wait to see what you are going to be up to next, and where your adventure will lead us all.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs Helen xx
That's very effective and very clever! Have a great day John. xxx
ReplyDeleteFab card John. Don't think I've ever seen a peel-off on one of your cards before!!! Xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John. Enjoy your day in my home county.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
What a beauty John love it have a good day today
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteHahaha! The Peel Off Card! Its all coming back to me now lol!
It's been great seeing your original "John" cards when you used a mixture of products, especially when you come up with gems like this on........peel off or not, lol!
Safe travels & happy demoing.
Ang x
Peel offs still have their place!! Have an enjoyable day at your demo. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card again today love it I agree with Elaine this really would make a super Christmas card.
It has been so lovely looking through your wonderful archive of your fabulous creations thank you so much.
Have a super day today sorry Louth is too far from me hope you come up North soon it would be lovely.
Safe journey home.
Margaret xxx
Such a lovely card. I have really enjoyed looking at your 'oldies'!
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card, very effective.
it's been a joy looking at all the golden oldies, thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Rose
Very pretty card john x have a great demo day x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI've just googled Louth as Imashamed to say I'd no idea where it was! Now that I know it's in Lincolnshire - it's a wee bit far from Lancashire so I hope you have a lovely day!
Today's card is lovely! I have smiled at the Peel Off Stickers and your opinion of them! Crafting has changed such a lot! I used to have boxes of them!
Very hot here today . Hope everyone is enjoying the fine weather.
Many thanks John,
Love Myra x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove the 3D affect with this design
Hope you had a good day demoing
June x
I have loved looking back at some of your original cards Quite a few you'd shown before I had discovered you! I have enjoyed it immensely and look forward to see what's coming next
ReplyDeleteToday's card is gorgeous and it's a set of dies I don't know
Lovely card today John. Very three dimensional.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good time today.
Love Valxxx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI had no idea this was not a snowflake die until I looked at the original post!! I have this die and have never used it (like a lot of others) but will certainly do something similar this Chr..... Thanks Myra, I had no idea where Louth was either, I thought it was in Scotland!!!
love Maureen xx
Hi John. What a really fab card, it is so different, I would never have thought of doing something like this. I am sure I have this die somewhere in my crafty stash so perhaps I should search it out and see what I can do with it.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John Very pretty card I like the dimension it has
ReplyDeleteLovely golden oldie John. Thank you for sharing all these old projects with us.
ReplyDeleteNever underestimate the "Joy of Sets" John, that brought back some Happy memories lol.
ReplyDeleteAh John I thought u were in Louth in Ireland An said how did I miss u even tho I'd have travelled several hrs to cu, but no u were still in England, more's the pity!!!!. Love your card
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely! I have this die and have not used it much...not quite sure what to do with it...but you sure have inspired me...thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete