Happy Thursday,
Ive had a renewed interest and comments from the video for this card on You Tube so I thought I would share it in case some of my blog family haven't seen it! I used a mixture of Sue Wilson and Spellbinders for this card and it works with lots of different background dies, i have an idea of a version with a square die?!?
To see the original post click HERE
This is the green version but the original post has this in red so worth clicking through to see a different colour?!?
Enjoy...
The green isn't coming through on my iPad but it still looks fabulous in black and white. I remember the red version as I loved it at the time and made something very similar for a friend.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting,
D xx
I also remember the red version of this lovely card.Nice to see it again in an other colour.Unfortunately the green is not showing on my phone, very nice in black& white though.Joycex
ReplyDeleteMorning John, oh I like this one, I must check out the video because I don't think I have seen it.
ReplyDeleteHad a reply from Brenda yesterday, I think her granddaughter is helping her with fb, also sent another card instruction to her.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great card and I've just watched the tutorial video for the instructions. I like it in Red.
Chris xx
Hi John, a really stunning card, love the colour, but off to watch the video to see the red one as it is one of my all time favourite colours. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteyou're a STAR! This is one of my all-time favourites. Works in any colour (but for me it's got to be the red one as no.1). One of these days I shall make something like this, but only for a special person................
Hugs, Rose
Great card John, like the red version and will watch your video later.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
A beauty today John love it what a gift
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
I remember this one John. It is an amazing card. I think I like the red version best. It looks really opulent. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGreat card, loved it first time round, still love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a good day
Patricia x
Gorgeous, very innovative, xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card-definitely one for a special occasion.
ReplyDeleteMichele
That is really, really beautiful John, and I love the red version. So sumptuous looking. It reminds me a bit of an old fashioned screen - you know, the kind you might have found in a Victorian or Edwardian house! xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card, John. Will watch the video later.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very nice This must have been befor I found your blog because it looks like I didn't leave a comment That said, this is lovely and will watch video when I get back to UK Signal a bit slow here
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card. X
Loved it then and still love it now.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John what a gorgeous card i liked the red one as well .
ReplyDeleteCatherine.
Lovely John, a real masterpiece!
ReplyDeleteMaggie B xx
Good morning John
ReplyDeleteWow this card looks better every time I see it, loved it originally when you shared your magic with us and still do!
Have a great day don't work too hard.
Margaret
Sensational card John. Just going to look at the tutorial.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxxx
I made a version of this design for my daughter's last Christmas card. It is so very different.
ReplyDeleteHugs Helen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteI'm really enjoying seeing your 'older' cards and love this one
Was unable to play the video but will try again later as I need to finish two large cake orders for Saturday!... phew
June x
Hi John fabulous card and video, will have to have a go at this. Thank you for sharing. Wendyx
ReplyDeleteThis is a real wow, really really beautiful, John. So pleased to see it because it must have been from before I found your blog. It's really special.. not sure if I made it that I would b
ReplyDeletee able to let go of it but we'll see! Off to watch the video now. Yes, please I really do like the idea of one with square card.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteNot only do you make beautiful creations you have an awful lot of patience as well! I hadn't seen this one before and it is lovely in both colourways. I went back and had a look! I actually prefer this one. Both are gorgeous though.
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is spectacular and I'm going to watch the video.
Maureen xx
hi john this is certainly a spectacular card, i am loving the oldies xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is a goreous card design. So glad you shared this video on the blog for I had not seen it before. Having seen a photo of this card, I had wondered how you made it. Thanks for sharing your ideas. I always learn from you some new techniques to try.
ReplyDeleteJohn it is so nice seeing the golden oldies as i have not seen them before.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely stunning.
I haven't seen this before. It is lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Must look t the original. Thank you for sharing this again.
ReplyDeleteHi John This is a stunning card I'm enjoying your golden oldies
ReplyDeleteHi John this is absolutely stunning. You are an inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John. I remember seeing this card before but I didn't leave a comment. This is a real show stopper. Glad you did the video so we can see how it was done.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card in it's original form is my very favourite and the one that i first seen that you had made and it was the one that i put up just two days ago yet again. It uses my favourite go to Sue dies along with the beautiful spellbinders borders die, the combination of the two is just stunning. Thank you John for such a beauty
love and crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil)
Veru very very very Nice!!!!
ReplyDeleteCreatieve groetjes, Anja
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteI'm a little behind (if only in more than one sense lol!) I remember this and its a beautiful design. Look forward to seeing your updated square version.
Ang x