I am sure a lot of you have seen the announcement on Facebook regarding my ambassador role with creative expressions. for those of you who haven't I thought I'd share the announcement with you all (below). After nearly 3 years I am looking forward too new challenges in the Craft world and I wanted to reassure my wonderful Blog family that I will be continuing with the blog and will be starting some new features over the coming weeks.
Todays card feature my Michaelmas Dasiy A6 stamp along with the horticultural text background all stamped and coloured with Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders.
Creative Expressions and John Lockwood have mutually agreed to bring to a close the ambassador role that John was fulfilling for the company. This decision will allow John to explore other creative avenues in the craft world. We would like to thank John for his fantastic contribution and wish him every success in the future.
I would personally like to Wish the Team and company every success in the future x
Just to reassure anyone I will continue with all the Independent workshops and demo days that I have booked and will also be looking at running more of the weekday and weekend retreats.
The journey continues ...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Good luck in your new venture.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Beautiful card John.Good luck with your new venture.will we still be seeing you on hochanda.?Hope so.Joycex
ReplyDeleteHi John. Beautiful card. Good luck with your new adventures, look forward to seeing how you use other products.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Sounds like we're in for a blast, look forward to what you will be bringing us.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteI have always been inspired by your creations. You are a very talented artist.
It's going to be great seeing what you make in the future, especially now you have free reign to use what products you wish.
Keep up the great work you do.
Maggie
Good morning John your card is stunning. Your news is a huge surprise. I do wish you all the best for the future. I can't wait to see what you are going to make now you have a free hand. Of course I will keep following your wonderful blog. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely card, great colours.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your decision wasn't an easy one to make but I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds with your crafting career.
Michele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow what a surprise I wish you all the best for the future.Beautiful card today.
Jan
Morning John a beautiful card and lovely colour.I wish you all the best for the future.
ReplyDeleteCatherine.xx
Morning John, lovely card today. I, like everyone else, was surprised at the news yesterday, you saw my messages. You will certainly not get rid of me on the blog that easily, yes I love CE products as you know but I also like lots of others. I am looking forward to seeing what is coming to us from such a talented man as yourself, hope also to see you on Hochanda very, very soon.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Well done you John in the crafting world in which we work there is nothing worse than being tied to one company's products , it's great to be able to use everything and not be suppressed, and let your crafting go forward.
ReplyDeleteGood luck x
Well done in doing such a great job for CE they should appreciate the hard work and enthusiasm you have shown. Look forward to seeing more of you on Hochanda and all the best for the future John - will be following your blog with interest.
ReplyDeleteKeep smiling Anne from Calne x
Good luck with the future John. It will be great seeing to using other products and give us even more ideas. Hopefully one of your future demos will be in Cupar Fife.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your decision can't have been easy. I wish you every success in your new venture. Do hope to see you on Hochanda regularly and of course workshops.
ReplyDeletePretty card today.
Jan
Northampton
Great to hear that you're going to be organising more workshops etc John. Look forward to seeing what new things you're going to be bringing to the blog! Lovely card today and such pretty colours from the Pixie powders. xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John. I was so surprised to read your news but delighted to see that you will still be keeping your blog going. I look forward to seeing many more fabulous creations from you & wish you every success in the future. Xx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteFantastic samples. The aqua frames the left hand one beautifully.
When I started following your blog 4 years ago, seeing that Bird Song First Edition paper (I blame you for my on going addiction to First Edition lol!) I did so as I admired your talent and work and still do. Over the past 4 years you have got me stamping, colouring and getting my fingers messy with pastes and polishes I would have given a wide berth to. More importantly, I've gained a very good friend so I shall continue on the Lockwood Craft Tours bus, excited as to where this new journey leads.
All aboard!!!
Ang x
Lovely card John, great to hear you will be continuing with the blog. Wishing you all the best on your continuing crafting journey. Hope you see you on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, sorry to hear the parting from CE but wish you all the best in whatever you do.
Lydia
x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card.
Best wishes for your future endeavours.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card today, just adore pixie powders.
Do hope the future is kind to you, your creativity flourishes and hope that I will still get to see you live at some point you have been a great inspiration both to me and my grand daughter.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
I started following you before you were officially a CE ambassador (is it really that long) I'm not going to stop now I'm intrigued as to what your new ventures will bring Lovely card in my favourite colours
ReplyDeleteHi John. The news is obviously a surprise, but everyone moves on and I wish you all the very best in your new ventures. Another great card by the way, nearly forgot to look at your card. SueL x
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the luck in the world John in your new venture. So very glad you are keeping your blog running daily. Don't know what I would do without it each morning with my cuppa. Look forward to seeing all your new makes. Kind regards Ann Toppcards
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, good luck to you on your journey!!! you deserve to have new adventures!!! and it will be so exciting not only for you but us too!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good one!!!
Loopy Lyndaxxx
A lovely card this morning John, I have yet to dare the stamping with Pixie Powder - I need to find time to just play lol. So glad the blog will continue and I am looking forward to seeing what you get up to. I know you have lots of support out there and feel sure you will make a success of whatever mischief you get up to.
ReplyDeleteLove
Helen xx
It was a surprise to hear your news, John, but you have exciting times ahead, I am sure, and we will all follow your journey with interest on this blog.
ReplyDeleteMy very best wishes for the future.
Anne (Northampton)
All the best to you in your new endeavors. Glad you're still doing your blog.
ReplyDeleteDonita
Hi John
ReplyDeleteIt does not seem that long ago since i found your blog when there were just a few followers,can you remember when i told you i had put you on my Pinterest board and i said you needed to be on the Television with your talent ? just look how far you have traveled since then , you sure are doing us proud ,so heres wishing you all that you wish for yourself .
Elaine H X
Congratulations John. I know you'll do us proud however you use you're immense talent.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Hi John, your news was a shock, but I have followed your blog fir a very long time now and am so pleased you are going to continue with it. I know that you will make a wonderful success of anything you now do. You have my support as I know others will support you as well. Looking forward to seeing what you bring us next. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, it was a surprise to hear your news but I am sure that with your talent you will do well where ever and what ever you do. I like so many others have learnt so much from you and I am So glad that you will continue with your daily blog, and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in the future.
ReplyDeleteYour card today is as always beautiful, and your use of Pixie Powders beautiful.
Good Luck for the future John.
Wendyx
Hello John, omg! such news! I will now have to set up a new pinterest board for your creations. I wish you every success as you have worked very hard and deserve to reap the rewards for all your effort and skill. Best wishes. WakeyL
ReplyDeleteHi John, I was so shocked at your news , but am so pleased you will continue with your demo days . After spending the day in Port Talbot watching you , you just instilled confidence in me to try your technique's . Here's wishing you all the best on this new and exciting adventure. I will be watching your blog closely.
ReplyDeleteI hope you will come down my way again sometime in the future.xx
Good morning John, great cards.
ReplyDeleteWell, oh! well, your news was unexpected but I am not in the least surprised. With your amazing talents you are looking to greater success in the future. I look forward to what you will get up to.
Wishing you all the luck in the world, you truly deserve it.
Patricia x
Good morning sir John xx John and I wish you all the best in your new adventures xx
ReplyDeleteGood luck for the future.
ReplyDeleteHi John, good luck with your new adventures, you are a very talented man and I love all your work. Beautiful card today, love the style of this. Hope we will still see you on Hochanda from time to time, just love your very clear demonstrations.
ReplyDeleteGood morning John
ReplyDeleteAs always wonderful cards, thank you for the inspiration once more.
As one door closes another will open to bigger and better things I am sure. Wishing you every success in the future, as you move on to bigger and better things with your fantastic talent.
Margaret
The card is beautiful John I like others were surprised but very happy for you may all your dreams come true look forward to you work god bless love June horrocks xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is beautiful! I adore those colours and the flower
As one of many I did get a surprise when the post from
C E Retailer Hub arrived! I wish you only the very best in your new adventure and look forward to seeing many different things on your blog
June x
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAs I've already said - I'm pleased for you and am sure we'll continue to see you on TV. You need to expand in your creativity and set yourself new challenges and materials you can now work with.
As all your cards, loving these, too.
Looking forward to your continuing blog.
Hugs, Rose
Whatever you do will be brilliant - as long as you're happy that's all that matters.
ReplyDeleteSometimes change can be a great kickstart to new places and ideas, and don't forget, the only person that actually welcomes change is - a baby with a wet nappy!
Love
Maggie (Yorkite)
John, your card is stunning as always. Your news yesterday came as a huge surprise and a bit of a shock- I have followed this blog for a little while now and never commented but I wanted to wish you all the very best for the future. I'm so glad you will continue with your blog and would love to think we might see you on Hochanda as I love your demos, you are so instructive. I might be a new-ish crafter, but I have learned so much from you- you have got me daring to try stamping, pixie powdering and started an addiction to gilding polish! Looking forward to seeing many different things on your blog.
ReplyDeleteJayex
Hi John I can understand that you need to be able to spread your wings and I do wish you all the best for the future, we are going to miss you on the Creative Expressions programs but I am glad to hear that you are going to be keeping up with your blog as I love to visit and see what youve been upto. Take care hugs Shirleyxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John - I hope the future is bright for you, and can I make a plea to try and have a few workshops 'down south'. I'm going to the 'Create It' Maidstone show tomorrow, but we have so few shows in Kent, it would be great to see you in these parts ! Kath x
ReplyDeleteHi John, What a shock this news is !! I have loved watching your shows on tv, and I hope that we will get to see you again on tv. You have been a fantastic Ambassador for CE and I hope that you will go on to do bigger and greater things in the crafting world. I wish you all the Luck in the World.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creations here.
Lots of love from Patricia xx
Good Luck John. I have enjoyed your Blog and will continue reading it. All the best.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Good Luck. I so love watching you demo and having met you at Stitches and the Make it Show and had a hug as well, I hope to see you again soon. Lots of love. Sarah xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Further to my post on Facebook yesterday I am pleased to hear that you will continue with your blog and I look forward with eager anticipation to what you will come up with in the future.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John! I wish you good luck and happiness as you continue to explore the wonderful crafting journey, developing new skills, promoting different products and giving us all such inspiration. I am pleased you intend to run more workshops and crafting retreats and hope that I may be part of one again very soon. Thank you, warmest wishes and hope to see you again soon. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteJohn I wish you all the best in what the future holds for you. You have so much talent and I know you will put it to good use. If you are going to do demos remember Adrian's in Cupar for another one.
ReplyDeleteHazel x
Don't forget us in the north east love your workshops
ReplyDeleteWHAT weekend and weekday retreats ?????? interesting
Looking forward to your creations on your further adventures!
ReplyDeleteHi John shock news today but all my best wishes for the future ,you have done a great job for C.E and i have learnt so much from from your demo's and all the gret products .
ReplyDeleteGoodluck all my love jeanie xxx
Hi John well I'll start by saying what a lovely card. The script behind thd flower really sets it off and the colours are super. I was hoping to catch up with you on Sunday but I understand now that you won't be at the Kent show. Thank you for all you taught and shown us these past years and I wish you well wherever the crafty path leads you. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI've been trying to comment as usual but have been in Spain for a week. Just got back this afternoon and couldn't believe what I was reading!
I have learned such a lot from you! Your tips are First Class! Your tuition is great too. I certainly won't be deserting the Blog! Oh No! I do hope will still be on Hochanda as you are so good on TV . So natural.
Today's card is lovely as are the colours used. The only thing left to say John is that I wish you all the very best in whatever path you follow! Will be watching with interest!
Love Myra x
Hi John lovely Card I too was very surprised to hear you will be leaving CE you have been a great ambassador for them I wish you every success for the future. I hope we will still see you on Hochanda as you are such a good teacher with amazing artistic flair and expertise. Of course I will be still following your blog
ReplyDeleteHi John. Wow that's a surprise, so happy for you and I know that your continued success will new adventures and new products to use. I'm sure the CE team will miss you greatly. We will miss seeing you at Stitches on the stand, but then maybe you will be in another spot just the same. Very best wishes. Sue & Sarah. H & H project. Love the card by the way. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John. Wow your news was a surprise. Hope everything works out for you. Hope you will have more workshops at The Art of Craft. I will not be deserting your blog. Have been following it since you were in Spain. Not likely to desert now. Take care.x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a surprise and shock but very pleased for you. Good luck with your new venture. Looking forward to your continuing blog, workshops, etc.
Happy crafting,
D xx
Wishing you all the luck in the world, John. Though sorry to hear you're leaving CE, will be looking out for you in the future. Have to say you've been a joy and inspiration to watch, so hope you appear on Hochanda again. Have learnt heaps! Only follow Sue's blog (time constraints) but felt the need to say a big thank you.
ReplyDelete'P' in Wales
First of all i would like to appologise for the laye comment.
ReplyDeleteSecondly i would like to wish you the very best of luck
in your new venture and i am sure like many of your followers we certainly will carry on following this wonderful block.
I love seeing your cards and creations no matter who's products you are using.
It is your creativeness that i follow and will certainly be hanging around.Besides who else is going to answer my silly questions about stamping lol.
Now for today's card, it is stunning and i really love it but the circle on the lower left doesn't do anything for me.
I love the stamping and the colours.
hello John, when one door closes and new and better door opens,open your wings and fly x
ReplyDeleteThe very best of luck in your new endeavour. Your demos are "the best".
ReplyDeleteNo one will stop me from wishing you luck on your own blog John, not this time. Just be happy that's all that matters these days xxx
ReplyDelete