Happy Sunday,
I forgot to post these 2 cards that I am sharing today I made them as samples for the Nautical Show Sue Wilson had on Hochanda a couple of weeks ago. I meant to post them then but couldn't find the pictures But i thought they deserved their day on the blog.
Both of these are made with the Nautical range of dies, microbeads and the matching Treat cups.
Enjoy...
Morning John, two great cards.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh wow these two are gorgeous, I love the micro beads through the porthole, these dies are growing on me, I didn't buy them because I didn't think I would use them.........
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Two great men's cards today John. Joycex
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards love the colours
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxx
Love both these cards, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards.
Jan x
Love them both. Two great cards. Thanks for sharing John.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting,
D xx
Good morning John these cards are stunning I love them both. I make quite a few nautical cards I might be treating myself to some new stash. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGood morning John, two great cards.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteTwo very lovely cards.
Lydia
X
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards for the Blokes. Love them.
Chris xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards.
B xx
Two lovely cards John , The micro bead porthole one is my favorite .
ReplyDeletex
Two fantastic cards-love them both.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, love these nautical cards. It is nice to see micro beads getting an outing again. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteMorning John, Love, love, love, these cards !! The effects are gorgeous, I have all these dies so will be trying these cards. I've just finished Sue's cat and fishbowl card with the hand sanitiser in the treat cup, for my Friend's birthday tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
These are great John. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBoth great cards and as I have just purchased the Nautical set they are giving me ideas. I am not a lover of the "treat cups" but they do look so right on these cards. Off to play whilst my head is wizzing with ideas lol.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Hi John, both cards are brilliant, I love the nautical dies, and they are so versatile. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John Two fabulous cards I love the nautical look I will have to purchase these dies!
ReplyDeleteLove these nautical designs and red, white and blue always looks appropriate for them. Do have to say though that when I see the beads inside the treat cups it does make me think of frogspawn! Great cards anyway. xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Great cards for those guys in our lives with their clean and simple lines. I think the blue one is my favourite.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Good morning, John! Two wonderful nautical cards. Inspirational. I also love the patriotic colour scheme. Very appropriate! Thank you for sharing your designs. Take care. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat cards John, love the last one, very different.
ReplyDeleteMorning John two fantastic fun cards, hard too choose between them, and great cards for our male friends or sailing buddies.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletelove the nautical cards, they always look fresh. And those microbeads work extremely well.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John
ReplyDeleteTwo fantastic cards, we have a very close friend celebrating a special birthday next month, not only that he is one of a few traditional boat builders in this country, you can guess what he's card is going to be like LOL
June x
Brilliant cards John. Like both of them. Haven't got the dies yet but will go on the wish list.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLove these cards great for men or sailing enthusiasts, very eye catching
Have a lovely day
Sharon
xx
These are wonderful cards. So bright and full of warm sunshine. I will definitely pin these and add them to my card inspirations. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
ReplyDeleteFantastic cards John xxx
ReplyDeleteThese are great cards John. I didn't think I'd use them, so haven't bothered to order. However!!!!! It's my birthday in June so I've just given my husband a list!! 😆 Thanks for the card inspiration x
ReplyDeleteThese are brilliant Some of my favourites using this die set I don't sell my cards and don't live near the coast to warrant using them though
ReplyDeleteTwo brilliant cards today John. So glad you posted them and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove these cards john x lots of nautical loving guys in the family so had to have these dies x thankyou for the inspiration x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Nice cards for water lovers.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
John these are all fab and fun cards, i love them all.
ReplyDeleteTwo great cards today John. The microbeads are such a good idea. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteAhoy there me hearty!
ReplyDeleteWell, shiver me timbers and slap me with a wet mackerel if these aren't the best cards I've seen using these dies!
Great stuff Captain L.
Ang x