There isn't a way I could revisit any golden oldies without featuring this box and matching card which has been the most popular project, and tutorial on my blog since the beginning!
There is a video tutorial on this available on the original post HERE
I have added a few more shots ion this card and box as it really is one of my favourites and still has ( after being gifted back to me by Wendy) pride of place in my craft room!
Enjoy...
Hi John
ReplyDeleteSimply Gorgeous,love the colour way.A great favourite.
Jan
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteI absolutely loved this when you first showed it.
I did try it and was delighted with the results. I am off to look back, it could be a project if I find time later today.
Wishing you all the luck in the world.
Have a great day
Patricia x
morning john xx i am really liking the oldies but goodies posts, when i first heard of you it was on you tube and you were doing a box, i have missed seeing your 3d paper prodcts and your fab boxes xx have a fab day xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a really big WOW on this one, I don't remember ever seeing this, it must have been before I found out about your blog, I will definitely be visiting the original tutorial.
ReplyDeleteHope all is going well with you and that you have recovered a bit from your hectic 2 days at Detling, as I said you were always surrounded and you must have been very horse at the end of it with all the questions you were answering, but saw some great tips - don't forget about the washy tape for your magnets ha ha!!
I sent the stuff to Brenda this morning by the way
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you This box and card are so beautiful Thank you.
take care and have fun Kitty.
This is gorgeous John. Nice to see some older dies we often forget about them .Joycex
ReplyDeleteI remember your demo of the box. Certainly useful for the deeper cards.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great card and box John, absolutely gorgeous. Hope you had a great weekend at Maidstone and enjoying a bit of rest today.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Great to see this lovely project again-it's gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGlad you showed this project again, it really is gorgeous. I'm going to watch the video later and maybe have a go at making the box.
Chris xx
Hi John. This is one of my favourites. Will always be a classic. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteLove today's card. A real classic. Only just seen yesterday's as it hadn't appeared at 6 am and I didn't get chance to look after that, but love that one too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Happy crafting,
D xx
Wow what a stunning project
ReplyDeleteWow!!!this has the wow factor great to see the oldies makes a beautiful gift.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great project.
B xx
Yes this is a stunning card and box ,just right for that special occasion.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove this card and box. X
Well, I'm sorry but I wouldn't have given this back to you!
ReplyDeleteIt's gorgeous.
Anne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteMaking me feel so nostalgic - I love, love, love that box. These golden oldies are golden indeed, all last week and looking to continue this week. My personal favourite is the trifold spanish card ............
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. It certainly is a beautiful card and box. I have the die you've used and it's one of my favourites.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Good morning John I remember this and it is still a wonderful creation. It's good to go back sometimes and remind ourselves of good projects. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteI remember this beautiful card&Xbox what a project thank you John
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
I remember this too John. You won't remember me but earlier in the year I e-mailed you to ask if I could use you your idea for this for my sister's birthday. It turned out lovely and she loved it. So Thankyou John for your brilliant talent. Good luck in your new ventures and please never give the blog up. My morning cuppa would never be the same. Regards Ann Toppcards
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! The box is so beautiful. xx
ReplyDeleteWOW John, this is beautiful! Now going to watch the video
ReplyDeleteJune x
Oh wow, wow, wow - this is absolutely stunning. The sort of card only someone very special would get.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
This is very special When I am back from my hols I'll be having a go at this Will have to find a substitute die though!
ReplyDeleteMorning John, so so glad that you have posted this it is beautiful and I am going to have a go at it . Love it.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi from a sunny Mallorca. Fab work, love it. Had to bring a bit of crafting with me, can't sit here doing nothing! SueL x
ReplyDeleteHi John. I can understand why this project is so popular because it is fab.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
I love that box and card, it is gorgeous. I shall watch the demo now as I hadn't seen this before. One thing I must say- there is no way I would have given this back to you!
ReplyDeleteHi John this is a stunning card and box. I have that corner die it is one of my favourites and it used it to make my most popular card on my Pinterest page. The flower is stunning. I hope you are well. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI have seen this before as it's down the side of the blog and I had a look a while ago! It's really beautiful. Makes a special card for a special person! I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing it - it's beautiful.
Hope you are ok!
Love Myra
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWhat a Beautiful idea something im going to have a try out at, hope you had a good weekend at the show and recovering well
Have a good day and take care
Sharon
xxx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteAh, the posh sandwich box as Mr D called it lol! It was a fabulous project and the card was a real beauty too.
Ang x
Hi John, Truly beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI remember when you first showed this. I was overwhelmed then and I'm overwhelmed now at the beauty. Oo err!
Maureen x
This box and card are so exquisite and truly a classic set. You make constructing this box look so easy. I have not made this box, but have this Spellbinder's die and will give it a try. So glad you did a video to help with making this box. Best Wishes!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous.q
ReplyDeleteHi John Wow what a stunning card and box I Love it! I'll have to watch the video now
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous John. Saw this the first time round. Thank you for sharing it again. Must have a go. Take care.
ReplyDeleteJohn this is a gorgeous and stunning card and box.
ReplyDeleteCan never see this card enough times, love it.
Love it, I remember filming, xxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteMust watch your video this is a lovely card and box.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Hello John, A great card and box and a great colour combination. Fabulous. It's good to be reminded of the earlier projects, they never age and continue to be so useful. Thank you. Take care, Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteOh wow John this is stunning love it
ReplyDeleteMargaret
Hello John
ReplyDeleteThis is one of my favourite posts of yours! I just love your colour scheme for this project. I have the die and have used it to make a gold and cream version when you first showed it to us. It is lovely to see some of these earlier ideas etc again.
Lesley S x