Happy Wednesday,
Another sample featuring my latest stamp range the language of flowers. This card is made using just the Lily set stamped as corners, borders, sentiment and the frame.
I coloured the flowers using graph master alcohol pens and the stamping is in grey flannel moments ink.
Enjoy...
Morning John, what a gorgeous card the stamps are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, oh WOW, I say again WOW, what a fantastic card, the stamps really have come into their own on this one and the colouring is fabulous, you really are a talented crafter and designer.
ReplyDeleteNot long now to the weekend, looking forward to it.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, this card is really beautiful, love the Lilies, and the way the coloured ones really stand out with the dark ones in the background. Have a great day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThis card John is simply stunning. I love your stamp and the way you have coloured it.
Jan
Outstanding card, love everything about it.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Stunning card John,love it.Joycex
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, love the use of the stamps!
ReplyDeleteMagge B xx
Beautiful John, this is my favourite, you are so clever, keep up showings us your lovely examples. Janine from Spain xx
ReplyDeleteHello John a stunning card those stamps are devine love the way you coloured them .
ReplyDeleteCatherine xx
Oh wow John this is a stunning card it just so pretty. I love the stamps. Have a wonderful day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteWow! I love your stamps and what you have done with this one, it looks very elegant.
ReplyDeleteDecisions, decisions, I am hoping Adrian has some of your stamps in stock, I am popping over there today.
Patricia x
This looks so elegant.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteI love what you have created with your stamps today and how you have layered and incorporated them into your background. Such a stunning effect.
Chris xx
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteLike yesterday, this just shows, there may be fancy schmancy dies about but look how special this is just using a beautiful stamp and super colouring.
Stunning!
Ang x
Hi John. Beautiful card made with a beautiful die. Really like this one. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, John. Having a "play day" with a couple of friends today - haven't got a clue what we are doing!
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, beautiful stamps.
B xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLove this card. X
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
x
Oh so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteElaine H X
What aa beautiful card John! I really love that. xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A very pretty card.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John. Gorgeous card. I am moving more and more into stamping rather than dies. SueL x
ReplyDeleteOh wow this card is stunning John love the stamps what s gift you have
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxx
Morning John Im sorry Ive been missing for a few days, hopefully after seeing the specialist tomorrow I will be able to get my op and start to be normal again.
ReplyDeleteA really beautiful card today and I love the Lily stamp, and as for the smell of them they bring so many memories back of my parents and their garden. hugs Shirleyxx
Wow John this is so pretty, your lily stamp set is beautiful. I think I like this card better than the one you showed yesterday and I thought that was beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is very elegant, stamps are beautiful and the entire design works really well.
Hugs, Rose
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card! I thought I really loved yesterday's but today's just pips it to the Post I think! As Crafters we are very fortunate - so many beautiful tools at our disposal! Thanks John, beautiful card, stamp and sentiment.
Love Myra
Wow this is even better than yesterdays and I loved that. Another one with the Clean Simplicity look, though I realise it isn't the simplest card to make. Absolutely show stopping John
ReplyDeleteHugs
Helen xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card, great idea to outline the swirls in peach, just finishes off the card nicely.
Stunning card John, very elegant looking.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
OOH John i absolutely love this card and it is done with my favourite flowers.
ReplyDeleteThis is just stunning and the colours are perfect.
Such an elegant card, John - I love it.
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeletewhat a Gorgeous card love this stamp set and the colours are really lovely to, thank you for your inspiration
Have a good day
Love
Sharon
xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis is such a beautiful and elegant card. The colouring and design are fantastic
June x
Hi John Really beautiful card I love the lilies
ReplyDeleteCan't find the words to say anything but gorgeous
ReplyDeleteLovely and elegant card today. Nice job on the coloring.
ReplyDeleteOh John. This card is just so pretty.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Fab colouring on a pretty card.
ReplyDeleteLove your card today john x its beautiful x Thankyou x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Stunning card today John ilove it so pretty
ReplyDeleteHug's Lynda xx
Beautiful card John. Your colouring is perfect.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDelete