Happy Wednesday,
I haven't shared this card before because I am always a little unsure when sharing cards for sympathy or that sneak of loss as we have all been touched with loss in our lives. However yesterday as I was driving I heard all the news ( stuck on the M25 which as i'm sure my British Blog family will know all about) regarding the tragedy in Manchester on Monday evening.
This card came straight to my mind and I thought I would share this todays as I feel the sentiment sums up the feelings of so many of my friends, family and extended crafty family at this time.
The sentiment is very simple but I feel that I says what I and hopefully all of you feel about the tragedy ( I rarely share personal comments on the blog but this time I felt it was appropriate I really hope you all agree)
I won't finish today with Enjoy just with the simple sentiment...
Morning John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card and sentiment.
Take care Kitty.
Morning John, a beautiful card and the setiment says it all.(a tragedy and we all feel the same)
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and sentiment thank you for sharing.
We are all shocked and sad with what has happened.
Take care
Maggie
Good morning John,
ReplyDeleteA perfect time to show your beautiful card.
Yesterday was such a sad day, thoughts and prayer for all effected.
I really like the style of your card, might have to try this.
Have a good day.
Patricia x
Morning John, oh how I reiterate everything you have said.XXXXX
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxxx
Good morning, John. It's a beautiful card and the sincere sentiment is shared by me, as I am sure it is shared by everyone else. Thank you. Heartfelt sympathies to all directly affected by the tragedy that occurred. Take care John. Hugs. Craft Owl by the Sea, north Norfolk. xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John
ReplyDeleteSuch an appropriate card and sentiment today, we are all so shocked and saddened by the events at Manchester.
Chris xx
Good morning John. An appropriate sentiment for such a sad time for so many xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card John the sentiment is lovely a card that can be shared by so many at this sad sad time thank you John love june horrocks xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteLovely card & just perfect for the sad occasion you've mentioned.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Good morning John this is a stunning card. We do live in very sad times. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteJohn. Your card is beautiful and your sentiment is lovely and perfect to reflect how we all feel at this sad time. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHazel x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and sentiment.
B xx
Good morning John, beautiful card and your sentiment is just perfect for this very sad time.
ReplyDeleteMarion S x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteThis card is stunning in it's simplicity and sentiment. Truly beautiful and wholly appropriate at this sad time.
Cheryl Infinity-fan.
Hi John. A truly beautiful card and so appropriate. The tragic events in Manchester are beyond belief, what a horrible world we live in. Thank you for posting this card. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and sentiment for this very sad time. Joycex
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteThe sad thing is, that I can't even say I'm shocked by this kind of tragedy anymore because its happening all too often. There are some truly evil people in this world but hopefully good will prevail.
A lovely gesture for you to share this poignant card.
Ang x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card for today.
I think we are all shocked and saddened by the events in Manchester, just don't understand how these eveil people can do such things.
Lydia
X
A very appropriate card in these sad times, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteYour post today says it all, so simple with a sentiment I am sure we all share.
Regards
Heather R Oxfordshire
Beautiful sentiment John. Take care. Xx
ReplyDeleteMorning John a beautiful card and sentiment .
ReplyDeleteCatherine .xx
That's lovely John and I feel the simpler the better. It's always hard to make a sympathy card. Monday's events were truly tragic and horrific. I've been crying this morning just watching the breakfast programme. Really feel for our red rose brothers and sisters over the Pennines there in Manchester. Take care. xxx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card to commemorate the worst of tragedies. Any act of terrorism is tragic but because this affected so many children and young people it has seemed even worse than anything that has gone before. My heart goes out the families and friends affected by this heinous crime.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Helen xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, with a fitting sentiment.
Hugs, Rose
Hi John, a beautiful card and sentiment at this sad time. So difficult to understand the wickedness of some people. Sending Prayers for all concerned.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card and one that, no doubt, we all need to send sometime in our lives
My heart goes out to the people who were hurt, the families who have lost loved ones and for the poor, innocent children slaughtered in this dreadful atrocity of a world that evil people have created. RIP little ones
Gorgeous card John. Sadly the youngest victim was from the village where I used to live, so sad, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, A beautiful sentiment that echoes all our feelings, such sadness for these precious 'Angels', my heart and my prayers go out to all the families.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Morning John Thank you for your beautiful card .my prayers are with all the families love jeanie xx
ReplyDeleteHi John. I would have to agree that this card really is appropriate following the news yesterday. the sad thing is that there were so many young people involved. My thoughts are with their families.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, it is impossible to understand the wickedness of people who commit these atrocities. I cannot express how shocked and saddened I am by the horrific attack in Manchester on Monday evening. This is a beautiful card and sentiment at this sad time. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteLovely card John my sympathy goes out to all the families affected my the tragedy in Manchester, I will keep them in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your thoughts as well as your beautiful card John. I think you have put into words and pictures what we all feel. Love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteBless you. Heart's here in Bolton are incredibly sad and broken as 3 precious smiles were taken by pure evil Monday night, the most precious smile of a gorgeous little girl taken by a sick mind, 8 years old, why ? It's impossible to think how this terror will affect these children and young adults in years to come but their heart's and minds will carry this for many year's to follow. My dear friend was on duty the night some of these children were bought to Bolton hospital for emergency treatment she is also a mum to a lovely little girl the same age as those she was caring for, I can't begin to imagin how she must be feeling too, so the sentiment on your card is just so very meaningful John. Thank you xx
ReplyDeleteJohn flower,
ReplyDeletetoday is the perfect day for this perfect card.
Sending you hugs
Norah (Glenochil)
Hello John.
ReplyDeleteThank You - what a lovely thing to do! The cards are beautiful and so apt for today!
It helps us remember that there are many, many kind , loving people in this world as well!
You have lifted my spirits John!
Many thanks,
Love Myra x
Hi John,What a beautiful card and such a lovely sentiment.The world today unfurtunately is a very scary place.How the people who do this can live with themselves is beyond my comprehension.Thankyou for being such a compassionate caring person.My thoughts go to everyone affected. Take care of yourself,lots of love Barbara D xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card ❤️
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon John Thank you for sharing this card and thoughts whilst we think about the people of Manchester and surrounds at this difficult time
ReplyDeleteEntirely suitable and perfect for such a sad week.
ReplyDeleteI feel the pain of UK's tragic day with the loss of life and injuries, as well as the uncertainty of normal life going into the future. My heart and prayers go out to all effected. John, please continue to offer your created sympathy cards. I, for one, send out more sympathy cards than other cards with the exception of birthday cards. Making sympathy cards for me is always a challenge for I am so sad at the time of making the cards and could use the inspiration. Your card today is lovely.
ReplyDeleteThose of us here in the States suffer the grief of loss with you in this horrific tragedy. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with all of us around the globe during this sad time.
ReplyDeleteSuch a special card for today, your sentiment says it all.
ReplyDeleteHugs to everyone x
Thank you for sharing your beautiful and touching card.
ReplyDeleteAnne aka Till Lady. Let us pray for a peaceful world.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a totally appropriate card for the recent events in Manchester. The Emergency Services are to be congratulated and my thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.
love Maureen xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card and sentiment is very touching and i agree with all you said, I think everyone today is feeling that way
Love and hugs
Sharon
xxx
John this is a beautiful card and your sentiment
ReplyDeleteis perfect for today.
My thoughts are with all those affected by this terrible
tragedy.
Hi John Todays card is beautiful in its simplicity and is so appropriate following the atrocities of Monday with that lovely sentiment that expresses all our thoughts
ReplyDeleteHi Kohn
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card with a beautiful sentiment. So appropriate.
It's a beautiful card and so apt for today My heart goes out to the families involved One death would have been too many What cowards the perpetrators are
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John and very appropriate. Thank you so much. Thinking of all the families who have lost loved ones.
ReplyDeleteHi John, a beautiful card, perfect for what we are all feeling for those affected by this horrific attack. Bx
ReplyDeleteHello JohSorry I could not call in yesterday but better late than never.
ReplyDeleteHow very appropriate and thoughtful of you to share this beautiful card with us.
Everyone at Manchester are in my prayers, All those helping did a wonderful job, there were even some specialist people from here in Cumbria helping.
I really love the style and elegance of this card I may have to borrow this style if I may.
Thank you so much for once something good has come from being on the M25
A fitting tribute John, tastefully done and much appreciated. We have all been touched by the Manchester tragedy, thank you for this.
ReplyDelete