I will be making a return to Crafty Company in Fleetwood for Tram Sunday which is a big Fun Day held throughout Fleetwood. I love this event and this will be the second day I am here with the love Sandra and Kieron.
Todays card focuses on the Sweet Leaves stamp to die for that matches the Gillian farmers and tags die. I stamped the stamp four times and cut them out with the matching die. Next I folded the cut shapes cutting into them and folding them to make four fans altho attach together to re make the centre. I will be demoing a similar technique on the shows so tune in if you are, like me, a visual learner lol
I stamped the stamp randomly over a piece of card for my card base and then cut the base using the Atlas mini triplet. I slotted the outline die over the card so that it just cut the bottom ( again really hard to explain) and added black microbeads in the gaps ( after adding double sided adhesive behind)
A Twist of black ribbon and thread and a bow form striped ribbon ( from my stash) matts and layers black pearls and finished.
Enjoy...
Morning John, loving today's card, have fun up in Fleetwood xx
ReplyDeleteJohn, I don't know how you come up with such fabulous designs. I love black and white cards, really make a statement. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteAnother brilliant card Thank you.
Have fun and take care Kitty.
Lovely card John. Look forward to demo. tomorrow. Have a good day in Fleetwood. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card still love the monochrome cards.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Morning John, beautiful mono card today, love the centre fans, looks great, will definitely looking out for this technique.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy yourself at Fleetwood, would love to see some pictures from Tram Sunday, I have never heard of it before, would be interesting to see.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Another great design, John. Have a lovely day.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, looking forward to the demo on Hochanda. Have a great day.
B xx
Hi Jon,
ReplyDeleteMonochrome is always a favourite. Love it!
Anne M xxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely monochrome card, just love this effect.
Enjoy Fleetwood, went there many times as a child to relatives - many moons ago.
Looking forward to Monday on Hochanda. Just going to watch Sue's shows from yesterday.
Love and crafty hugs
Tina T xxxx💐
Morning John, sorry but this is not one of my favourite cards, it is a bit too busy for me.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Morning John, what a lovely card. Looking forward to Monday. Although I am originally from the North I have never heard of Tram Sunday, what is it? Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteGood morning John this is a stunning card I love the design. Enjoy your day it sounds wonderful. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteThis card is absolutely stunning. I need to go and watch your shows from Monday and see how it was done.
From the photo on Facebook yesterday you were enjoying some well deserved time off. The ice cream looked lush as well lol.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
Beautiful card, really lovely. I'm intrigued about Tram Sunday-I live quite close to Fleetwood and have never heard of it.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Gorgeous card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the "colours".
Enjoy tram Sunday, with fish and chips and ice-cream (I'm hungry now).
Hugs, Rose
Hi John. Very classy card. Sound like fun today, have a great time. SueL x
ReplyDeleteGood Morning John, oh I shall look forward to you creating this card, it looks stunning, and I love the colours to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card John, enjoy your day
ReplyDeleteLove this card John I have never heard of tram Sunday sounds good enjoy yourself today xxxxx
ReplyDeleteStunning card John, love the mono theme, Kate 👍x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteBrilliant creations over the last few days, great range of designs too.
Keep up the fabulous work
Love & hugs
Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Like the idea of this design, John, but the centre piece gets a bit lost for me. Perhaps it needed a black "base".
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the show tomorrow.
Anne (Northampton)
Hi John
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Card, I Just Love Black And White Or Dark Navy And White,
Quite Stunning, I'm Looking Forward To The Show's.
Hugs From Sam xxx
Hope you're enjoying Fleetwood Today's card is very striking and would probably look beautiful in other colours too Looking forward to both yours and Sue's shows
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteA great mono card
June x
Lovely card and looking forward to seeing you again on TV.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks,
Sue Mac
Pretty card john love the monochrome x can't wait to see you on our screens again x hope you're having a fantastic tram Sunday x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
Hi John, I hope your demo day has gone brilliantly. Your card is stunning !!
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John. Not too sure about todays card which I find a bit too busy and confused. There are bits on it, like the border, which are nice though. Sorry, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
More than gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteA little busy for me too as my eyes are darting all over the top of it but love the "rosette" in the centre.
Looking forward to the shows.
Ang x
Lovely card today John. Thanks for sharing this. Looking forward to the shows tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm very late as had visitors for the weekend! Will have to watch Sue on Catch up - seen one hour- hopefully will watch you Live! Lovely card.
Love Myra