Happy Wednesday,
Tonight I will be launching the stunning new die range from Creative Expressions with the paper cut style oddly enough called Papercuts! I will also be showcasing three new Christmas masks from That Special Touch, therefore I thought I would show a demo card form the shows that uses both the new Christmas Quilt mask and the reindeer papercuts die.
To see how this one was made you will need to tune in at 8pm tonight or watch on catch up after 9pm tonight! Hochanda is on freeview channel 39 or Sky 663 or available on line at www.hochanda.com
I've added a few pictures of this one as I must admit while its a little over the top it does say hand made Christmas with a bang!!!
Enjoy...
Lovely, Christmasy card today John. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.
ReplyDeleteD x
Hi John. Gorgeous card, looking forward to your shows - have fun! Sue x
ReplyDeleteHi john
ReplyDeletewhat a stunning christmas card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw x
Morning John, oh I like this, I am liking the mask in the background tooooooooo, another one to add to my basket. Will be watching tonight and on catch up.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, a really glorious Christmas card, love the colour combo. Take care. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas card, looking forward to the shows tonight and tomorrow. Marion S
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteThank you a card full of drama.
Take care and have fun.
Hi John and crafters all,
ReplyDeleteWell John this is a cheery Christmas card for a dull wet and rainy day.
Love the die and the mask. Sky+ set to record your shows then I can keep them.
Love and crafty hugs,
Tina T xxxx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove the bottom of the card. Have fun tonight -you're on catch up!
Anne M xxx
Looking forward to your shows which I'll have to record. Your lovely stamps I purchased after the weekend show have arrived but as I'm concentrating on lace this week, a play will have to wait a day or two.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
This card really shows off the new style of die, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card John, the red, white and gold trim is striking. Fabulous design, Kate x 😉
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the mask you have used. Off to set the Sky box to record your shows.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card, very Nordic feel to it. The recorder is set up for your shows.
B xx
Good morning John this is a stunning Christmas card I love the design. Those dies are amazing. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteMorning John, a gorgeous card the red and white very traditional but very different design as Barbara said very Nordic.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Great Christmas card John. I'm looking forward to the show.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow this is stunning, I look forward to seeing you demo it.
Enjoy your day
Maggie
A real wow of a card and the mask looks lovely. Will be watching tonight. Luvjxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Yes very Nordic, will be watching later Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteStunning card
ReplyDeleteCarol
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteNot sure about this one, it's a bit too fussy for me.
I'm looking forward to seeing the other dies.
Lydia
X
Like Lynda I'm not to sure about this one(sorry). I like both the die and mask but not together. Looking forward to shows. Joyce x
ReplyDeleteHi John, well nobody would ignore this card, that's for sure. See you at eight to watch what you've done with the dies and masks.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Rose
A beautiful card John great colours Christmas has come !!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxx
Hi John, not to sure about this card, will have to watch the show and see what else you have to show us.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Good Morning John, that card is so striking love the design and the diecuts. hugs Shirleyxxxx
ReplyDeleteEh up John
ReplyDeleteJust catching up. This certainly tips a nod to Nordic Christmas, which I know is a theme you love, though the reindeer die looks a bit like an Egyptian hieroglyphic picture .........or is that just me lol?
Will attempt to gain custody of the remote this evening.
Ang x
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI'm not so keen on this one - but I don't say that often! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the new dies and masks. Safe travel today!
Love Myra
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLove The Cards, I'm Looking Forward To The Shows, I Don't Know Whether I Will Purchase Any Other Dies As I Only Purchase Sue's We'll See......
Hugs From Sam xxx
Lovely card today John. Looking forward to seeing today shows. Couldn't watch last night even on catch up so hope I can later.
ReplyDeleteFab card today John, i love that reindeer.
ReplyDeletelook forward to the shows.
Lovely card john x will be tuning in tonight x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
I do like this card John have just watched your show to see how you made it. Not sure about all the dies but like the reindeer and the Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteI am just about to watch the repeat of the show at 10pm I do like the idea of these paper cut dies as I think you can make a spectacular looking card in it's simplest form too Live your card and all of its elements
ReplyDeletethese dies are so pretty ,make great cards so easily,Laura O
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beautiful card John, I have just watched one of your shows on hochanda the young lady gets really excited with your cards, and so she should, hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beautiful card John, I have just watched one of your shows on hochanda the young lady gets really excited with your cards, and so she should, hugs Johanna
ReplyDelete