Happy Thursday,
I'm sorry this post is a couple of days late I had planned to sneak peak the my new Christmas Shades paper pad on Tuesday however I wanted to make the projects in each colour and that proved more time consuming than I thought!
To start with the first picture is a collection made with just a few of the Soft Berry shade of papers form the pad. I have made a Large gift bag, Pillow box, Christmas Card and a small gift bow. I have also used, of course,m a selection of the stamp release as well!
I thought It would be fun to introduce the pad by making one of my favourite things a box and to do it, as shown, in every colour. The colours are Soft Berry, Amethyst, Soft Gold, Sapphire, Ice Blue & Soft Holly. As usual I have matched these to as many Creative Expressions ranges as possible so that you can easily match your products to make beautiful creations of your own.
These small gift boxes were the perfect idea for me to show the different colourways as well as how I have teamed Creative Expressions double sided satin ribbon to the colours.
Shown here are the Soft shades and below the Modern shades hopefully giving maximum crafting possibilities. I also wanted to make the pad multiuse so some of the patterns can be used all year round in fact there is only one design that says Christmas!
Another sneak peak tomorrow,
Enjoy...

Morning John, love the Christmas shades paper pack x
ReplyDeleteYour paper pad looks gorgeous, John. Pretty little boxes.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John. Lovely boxes which show the colours of your paper pad to perfection. Sue x
ReplyDeleteMorning John, fabulous little boxes that show the paper pads colours exactly.
ReplyDeleteNancyd xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteExtremeley Exquisite I Love Your Christmas Paper Collection And The Fabulous Stunning Range That You've Put Together, I Would Really Love For You To Do A Tutorial On The Fantastic Bag....
Hugs From Sam xxx
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you these projects are so pretty,
lovely papers too.
Have fun Kitty.
Hi John
ReplyDeleteWow. Another gorgeous paper pad. Must have!
Anne M xxx
Love the papers and the projects really bring them to life. Thanks John.
ReplyDeleteD x
Gorgeous papers John, love the colours
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGorgeous papers! I love the colours. Looks as if you've ink colours to match that you've used on the tags? My favourite sort of crafting is doing things for Christmas - even in July! Best wishes, Anne O
Good morning John oh wow all your makes are stunning. I do love those papers the colours are beautiful. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John, wow the colour tones are fabulous, love your range of gift boxes. Have a great day. Bx
ReplyDeleteWhat a brilliant introduction to your paper pad-stunning projects.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John, Paper pads and boxes, sounds like heaven to me. This pad is a must have. Love Rosemarie X
ReplyDeleteStunning designs John as always. Sorry I have not posted much of late but I do look in at your wonderful samples, amazing talent, every single one is a brilliant creation.
ReplyDeleteLove & hUgs
Jacquie j xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat colours, love the boxes.
B xx
A big WOW today John. Just love the colours and the samples.
ReplyDeleteLove Valxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteWow Wow and Wow again, I love the papers the colours are gorgeous.
I must no I need to get this paper pad and maybe get myself 2 of them on to look at one to use lol.
Looking forward to what you have for us tomorrow.
Maggie
Wow, these are stunning
ReplyDeleteCarol
Wow John love these gorgeous papers, such beautiful colours
ReplyDeleteLove the papers John the little boxes are great
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxx
Good Morning John those papers are just gorgeous and so pretty, love the colours to. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous! Morning John, these are great. Love the colour really looking forward to seeing the rest of your "sneak peeks.
ReplyDeleteWendyx
Wow! Love these papers. I am trying so hard not to add to my Christmas stash but I thing I will have to get these.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Eh up John
ReplyDeleteMarvellous collection of festive creations. The pad looks quite pastel but your boxes look vibrant so maybe a bit of inking? Either way, look forward to seeing it on the telly.
Ang x
Wow, these are fab. Have to look for your tutorial on all these boxes! Stunning job. Luv jxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creations.
Lydia
X
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful papers an the projects show them off beautifully.
Thanks for sharing,
Heather
Good Morning John WOW You've done it again ,these papers look lovely and a nice weight too. Can't wait!! Deniseann
ReplyDeletethese are really lovely papers John, I will definitely be ordering them.
ReplyDeleteWow John you are one busy bunny. These papers are gorg, love them and your creations are AMAZING. Pad is deffo on my list xxxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, wow these new papers of yours are so nice I shall be ordering them
ReplyDeleteKathyB
Hi John these colours are fabulous on your papers they will make loads and loads of things looking forward to using them hugs Johanna
ReplyDeleteGood morning John,
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful colours John that you have put together in the paper pad, although you really need at least 2 pads, 1 to use and well one just to look at. Do these pads follow exact colours of say the pearl drops and embossing powders i wonder. Thank you flower for a lovely selection to tempt us with once more,
love and crafty hugs
Norah (glenochil)
Fabulous new papers John, gorgeous colours. Can't wait to see them for real.
ReplyDeleteMaria x
These papers are a wonderful selection John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteThese papers are a wonderful selection John love from Jackie xx
ReplyDeleteWow john the papers look gorgeous x lovely projects you have made with them x
ReplyDeleteTheresa w x
What a lovely way to show off your paper pack. Think the papers are a must have.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work John! What a lot of hard work! The papers are beautiful too!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Love Myra
Fabulous festival projects John, lovely, lovely papers, Kate x
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeletebeautiful papers and fab boxes/tags. Absolutely MUST HAVEs.
Hugs, Rose
Wow, these papers are really pretty and the colours are so vibrant. Can't wait to see more samples.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John
ReplyDeletePretty papers and cute and great gift boxes!
June x
Hi John, I'm loving these sneaky peeks, beautiful papers.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Patricia xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteAmazing!
Love Nancy xx
Love these boxes,
ReplyDeleteHi John, still on catch up. I am loving these papers and have got to add them to my list of MUST HAVES.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
John i love the patterns on this pad and those colours are just so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI have to have it.
Lovely papers John and gorgeous boxes and bags. Thank you for sharing these.
ReplyDelete